9-11 was a hate crime

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Dems still refuses to admit that the 9-11 terrorist attack was a hate crime because they don't want to offended the Islamist wing of their party.
In fact it is the biggest hate crime in the history of America, but the Left doesn't want to talk about it.
The Left never calls these reoccurring Islamic mass murder attacks hate crimes.
Orlando was a hate crime
Fort Hood was a hate crime
Boston was a hate crime
San Bernardino was a hate crime
It's just more proof that the Dems puts power above principles

The Dems still refuses to admit that the 9-11 terrorist attack was a hate crime because they don't want to offended the Islamist wing of their party.
In fact it is the biggest hate crime in the history of America, but the Left doesn't want to talk about it.
Orlando was a hate crime
Boston was a hate crime
It was.

Orlando was a hate crime
Boston was a hate crime
911 was payback for generations of hate crimes committed by the US and its proxies:
netanyahu-1.jpg

Motives for the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia

"In Osama Bin Laden's November 2002 'Letter to America',[3][4] he explicitly stated that al-Qaeda's motives for their attacks include: Western support for attacking Muslims in Somalia, supporting Russian atrocities against Muslims in Chechnya, supporting the Indian oppression against Muslims in Kashmir, the Jewish aggression against Muslims in Lebanon, the presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia,[4][5][6] US support of Israel,[7][8] and sanctions against Iraq."

How many innocent Muslim civilians can you maim, murder, displace, and incarcerate before those chickens come home to roost?

Orlando was a hate crime
Boston was a hate crime
911 was payback for generations of hate crimes committed by the US and its proxies:
netanyahu-1.jpg

"In Osama Bin Laden's November 2002 'Letter to America',[3][4] he explicitly stated that al-Qaeda's motives for their attacks include: Western support for attacking Muslims in Somalia, supporting Russian atrocities against Muslims in Chechnya, supporting the Indian oppression against Muslims in Kashmir, the Jewish aggression against Muslims in Lebanon, the presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia,[4][5][6] US support of Israel,[7][8] and sanctions against Iraq."

How many innocent Muslim civilians can you maim, murder, displace, and incarcerate before those chickens come home to roost?
I hope you’re on a watch list.
Perhaps you should move to a less criminal country, more deserving of your presence. Rwanda needs cab drivers like you.

Orlando was a hate crime
Boston was a hate crime
netanyahu-1.jpg

Perhaps you should move to a less criminal country, more deserving of your presence. Rwanda needs cab drivers like you.
Do you focus on individuals or systems?

Charles Derber on Our Sociopathic Society - Corporate Crime Reporter

"'A sociopathic society is one that develops anti-societal rules of behavior,' Derber told Corporate Crime Reporter in an interview last week. 'Our whole structure is designed to focus us on biology and personalities and not institutions. We see individuals, we don’t see systems.'"

Maybe we should go to war with someone over it

Oh wait!
We did of course. We did after Pearl Harbor too. If Obama had been president I am sure strongly-worded letter with claims of red lines would have sufficed.
So when you d1c suckers talk about how Obama expanded drone strikes, you were just bullshitting??

Obama really ended the drone strike program and withdrew all the troops because of how much he hated to go to war??

Oh wait!
We did of course. We did after Pearl Harbor too. If Obama had been president I am sure strongly-worded letter with claims of red lines would have sufficed.
So when you d1c suckers talk about how Obama expanded drone strikes, you were just bullshitting??

Obama really ended the drone strike program and withdrew all the troops because of how much he hated to go to war??
You honestly don't think Obama was a wimp? Seriously?! It must have been that Red Line, eh?

Oh wait!

You honestly don't think Obama was a wimp? Seriously?! It must have been that Red Line, eh?

I never saw Obama come out of the back room with Putin looking like he had been rode hard and put up wet.

BTW, how's that plan to get Russia back in the G-7 coming? They printing new G-8 stationery yet?

(I bet Trump has a company that can handle that. Wholesale.)

Oh wait!

I never saw Obama come out of the back room with Putin looking like he had been rode hard and put up wet.

BTW, how's that plan to get Russia back in the G-7 coming? They printing new G-8 stationery yet?

How'd that Mueller investigation work out for you.?

Orlando was a hate crime
Boston was a hate crime
netanyahu-1.jpg

thanks for proving the point

Oh wait!

Fine. Mueller's pretty tight-assed, but he followed his principles. We already knew Putin wanted Donny Two-Scoops in the Oral Office, and that Trumpkins were grateful.

Fine. Mueller's pretty tight-assed, but he followed his principles. We already knew Putin wanted Donny Two-Scoops in the Oral Office, and that Trumpkins were grateful.
I suspect Putin would have preferred an Obama third term. By now he would have all of Ukraine and most of Poland. Obama was definitely his bitch.

911? What was that? Other than many stupid American troops played the game for long term healthcare and sucking off the taxpayer's dimes.
911 every year will remind these losers they died or were wounded and used for nothing. But for the Repugger supporting CEO making the war happen, just making money off the stupids.
I see 6 and moreover longterm 10 trillion in spending and nothing has changed. And why do we keep losing wars after WWII?

Please if possible, bring back Saddam type these guys know how to control these people in the ME.
Now WWII Troops knew how to win wars fully.

I suspect Putin would have preferred an Obama third term. By now he would have all of Ukraine and most of Poland. Obama was definitely his bitch.

This would be a good time to note you didn't answer how Trump's effort to get Russia back in the G-7 is going. You were probably busy coming up with that Obama 3rd term nonsense.

This would be a good time to note you didn't answer how Trump's effort to get Russia back in the G-7 is going. You were probably busy coming up with that Obama 3rd term nonsense.
Tell me Obama was not a wimp and after I'm through ROTFLMAO I'll get back to you.

Tell me Obama was not a wimp and after I'm through ROTFLMAO I'll get back to you.

That's some blind spot - that Trump cultist blind spot. Trump is actively trying to assist Putin and you spout gibberish about Obama. Get a grip, comrade.

Forum List

Back