The following major stores and restaurants want you to be a victim of gun violence

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
What could be more asinine than a place of business citing recent shootings as their reason for demanding their law abiding, licensed, fingerprinted and well intentioned patrons leave their own guns at home?

But that's exactly what many are doing. Imagine this.....because some insane or drugged up maniac goes to a public venue and randomly shoots and kills people, these businesses see a solution as telling you (a law abiding citizen) to leave your guns at home. WTF are these imbeciles even thinking?

How many crazed homicidal maniacs do you think will hear their requests and decide "OK, Walmart doesn't want me to bring a gun to Walmart so I won't"

If anything, this is a CALL to homicidal maniacs to know that it's unlikely anyone will be there to stop them.
This is more likely to spawn an increase in these ruthless murder sprees than curtail them.

Is this the definition of madness or what? What has made so many Americans more stupid than a clay brick?

Here are the recent major Businesses that have asked that good, law abiding citizens who might have saved lives by carrying a concealed PERMITTED weapon with them.....

WALMART
DICK's Sporting Goods
CVS
Walgreens
Starbucks
Chili's
Sonic
Panera Breads
Costco
Giant Foods

I strongly suggest that ANYONE and EVERYONE harmed at any of these locations (if you survive) immediately lawyer up and sue these places for willfully placing you in harms way.

The only exception I have is with OPEN Carry. I don't think people need to open carry in public stores and restaurants personally. But these places should have no problem with concealed carry because criminals don;t give a shit about laws anyway.

Would YOU go to any of these "Gun free safe Zone" places unarmed now ?

Last edited:
Unless it's posted at the entrance that guns are prohibited, I carry. Requests have no bite.

Those who post it do not get my business.

Anyone who carries openly without wearing a LE uniform is a friggin' idiot.

There needs to be some lawsuits against these stores, and other places where the LEGAL carrying of firearms is prohibited. If they are not going to offer a reasonable level of armed security to protect their customers then they will not be patronized. If there is a shooting of disarmed people, then they should sue the company.

What could be more asinine than a place of business citing recent shootings as their reason for demanding their law abiding, licensed, fingerprinted and well intentioned patrons leave their own guns at home?

But that's exactly what many are doing. Imagine this.....because some insane or drugged up maniac goes to a public venue and randomly shoots and kills people, these businesses see a solution as telling you (a law abiding citizen) to leave your guns at home. WTF are these imbeciles even thinking?

How many crazed homicidal maniacs do you think will hear their requests and decide "OK, Walmart doesn't want me to bring a gun to Walmart so I won't"

If anything, this is a CALL to homicidal maniacs to know that it's unlikely anyone will be there to stop them.
This is more likely to spawn an increase in these ruthless murder sprees than curtail them.

Is this the definition of madness or what? What has made so many Americans more stupid than a clay brick?

Here are the recent major Businesses that have asked that good, law abiding citizens who might have saved lives by carrying a concealed PERMITTED weapon with them.....

WALMART
DICK's Sporting Goods
CVS
Walgreens
Starbucks
Chili's
Sonic
Panera Breads
Costco
Giant Foods

I strongly suggest that ANYONE and EVERYONE harmed at any of these locations (if you survive) immediately lawyer up and sue these places for willfully placing you in harms way.

The only exception I have is with OPEN Carry. I don't think peyouople need to open carry in public stores and restaurants personally. But these places should have no problem with concealed carry because criminals don;t give a shit about laws anyway.

Would YOU go to any of these "Gun free safe Zone" places unarmed now ?

You have an exception with OPEN carry? Well better do some research this is what your list has ask People Not to OPEN carry they have said nothing about concealed.

Forum List

Back