WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

Drumpf regime official goes to Saudi Arabia to discuss the disappearance of Khashoggi and posts a travel picture.
View attachment 223773

U.S. official posts travel photo in Saudi Arabia during a possible murder investigation

There are a lot of things wrong with this photo. Not only should she not be happy that the Saudis killed a man, if she was Saudi herself and had her pictured taken like that, she would likely be jailed and beaten in public.

Rubbish.You don't know what you're talking about, just pulling spin out of your ass you read somewhere, like a some 'social media' for kids outlet. She's a American diplomat, and if Muslims don't like it, tough shit. Amazing how Democrats are so cognitively dissonant and suddenly think women have to covers themselves to appease murdering cults, just because Trump sent them. lol how retarded can they get? Apparently a lot more than we know.
Exactly, you're an idiot incapable of comprehending posts. Thanks for submitting proof to that effect.

Drumpf regime official goes to Saudi Arabia to discuss the disappearance of Khashoggi and posts a travel picture.
View attachment 223773

U.S. official posts travel photo in Saudi Arabia during a possible murder investigation

There are a lot of things wrong with this photo. Not only should she not be happy that the Saudis killed a man, if she was Saudi herself and had her pictured taken like that, she would likely be jailed and beaten in public.

Rubbish.You don't know what you're talking about, just pulling spin out of your ass you read somewhere, like a some 'social media' for kids outlet. She's a American diplomat, and if Muslims don't like it, tough shit. Amazing how Democrats are so cognitively dissonant and suddenly think women have to covers themselves to appease murdering cults, just because Trump sent them. lol how retarded can they get? Apparently a lot more than we know.
Exactly, you're an idiot incapable of comprehending posts. Thanks for submitting proof to that effect.

Ah, another misogynous Commie outs itself.

Thanks for your retarded 'logic; it does wonders for you.

Khashoggi has absolutely nothing to do with us. This is a foreign national killed by a foreign country in yet another foreign country. There isn't even a plausible reason why it should become our problem.

I agree, it's just Islamo-vermin on Islamo-vermin fun and games; I'm just curious as to just how stupid the Saudis are.

View attachment 223773

You must think you are really clever and you have proof of me being a communist.

I didn't say she should cover her head, I was saying that local women were not allowed to do that. Clever insult master knows not how to read.

Khashoggi has absolutely nothing to do with us. This is a foreign national killed by a foreign country in yet another foreign country. There isn't even a plausible reason why it should become our problem.

I agree, it's just everyday Islamo-vermin on Islamo-vermin fun and games; I'm just curious as to just how stupid the Saudis are.
View attachment 223773

You must think you are really clever and you have proof of me being a communist.

I didn't say she should cover her head, I was saying that local women were not allowed to do that. Clever insult master knows not how to read.

We know you're traitor and Commie from your posts in these thread, and the other 4,000 plus spam you've posted, dumbass. and we know what you said about our diplomat and what you meant to do, scumbag, so quit pissing on our legs, you're toast as far as cred goes, and you can't BS your way out of that hole you dug. yourself. Your'e just a troll.

Forum List

Back