Will TRUMP CONTINUE to Coddle The Saudis After the Murder of Khashoggi?

Sanction Saudi Arabia, gas prices go up. How many Americans want that? Most Americans are fat, greedy, and entitled. They better pray Trump 'coddles' Saudi Arabia. The alternative's a disaster for them.

sounds like the Saudis grabbed you by your pussy, just like POTUS Horseshit did

So you want punishment short of all out war. Praytell, Whachya got in mind?

The most severe sanctions possible; period.

The Saudis NEED the message: YOU cannot murder people for bullshit reasoning, period.

So you're willing to sacrifice and pay higher gas prices? Cool. But i can assure you most Americans aren't willing to make that sacrifice.

Most Americans are fake; their government claims to be the global arbiter for human rights.

If your wallet is bigger than your morality, then you had no business fighting WWII.

Wanna B a pussy? Back Trump.

Sounds great, but it isn't reality. Saudi Arabia literally has us over a barrel. Saudi Arabia can make every day life very miserable for Americans. Once gas prices skyrocket and the Economy tanks, Americans will demand we crawl back and work with Saudi Arabia. Americans are greedy and spoiled. That's the reality.

sounds like the Saudis grabbed you by your pussy, just like POTUS Horseshit did

The Saudis NEED the message: YOU cannot murder people for bullshit reasoning, period.

So you're willing to sacrifice and pay higher gas prices? Cool. But i can assure you most Americans aren't willing to make that sacrifice.

Most Americans are fake; their government claims to be the global arbiter for human rights.

If your wallet is bigger than your morality, then you had no business fighting WWII.

Sounds great, but it isn't reality. Saudi Arabia literally has us over a barrel. Saudi Arabia can make every day life very miserable for Americans. Once gas prices skyrocket and the Economy tanks, Americans will demand we crawl back and work with Saudi Arabia. Americans are greedy and spoiled. That's the reality.

They came for the communists but I wasn't a communist. They came for the Jews bit I wasn't a Jew. They came for the homosexual but I wasn't gay. They came for my freedom but I was already enslaved.

Good luck with your karma; if you have any left.

They came for the communists but I wasn't a communist. They came for the Jews bit I wasn't a Jew. They came for the homosexual but I wasn't gay. They came for my freedom but I was already enslaved.

You do know, you're not making any sense at this point? Right? You're speaking a weird gibberish only you understand. Maybe hittin the bottle too hard tonight? Take care. :)

A smart country wouldn't bite the hand that feeds it.

Saying that they would jack oil prices to hurt us is like saying Wal Mart would get back at us by jacking their prices. Um.....they need the money. If we go elsewhere for oil their money coffers would dry up QUICKLY. No other country in the world has the money we do to purchase oil so no smart country would threaten THAT large of a customer. Saudi has one commodity, oil. Without it, they're fucking goats in the desert.

Just like I said Trump would get us out of NAFTA if Mexico refused to pay for the wall and I was right, Saudi won't do this. They know they would be cutting off their nose to spite their face.

You do know, you're not making any sense at this point? Right? You're speaking a weird gibberish only you understand. Maybe hittin the bottle too hard tonight? Take care. :)

YOU are an ignorant fuck that knows NOT a damn thing about philosophy; thus you are VOID of a soul.

First they came ... - Wikipedia...

You ONLY care about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You have NO karma.

So Trump is doubling down lying for the Saudi Government

It is what he does best

Every other president has coddled the Saudis, why shouldn’t Trumpy?
Use them to our advantage. If that fails...kill them and sell their oil.
Allah Is All About Oil

As a patriotic response to the 1973 Embargo, President Nixon wanted to seize the Saudi oilfields and even directed a division of the US Army to train for desert warfare. But Big Oil, which piggybacked off the OPECkers' price gouging, forced him to back down. The recession caused by high oil prices was the controlling factor in Nixon's resignation. But go ahead, revert to flunkyism like Nixon did and believe the ruling class's version of modern history.

Will POTUS Trump & the US continue to coddle the Saudi Arabian government & it terrorist regime, now that Washington Post reporter Khashoggi has been murdered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Turkey?

Turks tell U.S. officials they have audio and video recordings that support conclusion Khashoggi was killed

The Turkish government has told U.S. officials that it has audio and video recordings that prove Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul this month, according to U.S. and Turkish officials.

Jamal Khashoggi: Turkey has 'shocking' evidence of journalist's murder - CNN

Turkish authorities have audio and visual evidence that shows journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul just over a week ago, a source familiar with the ongoing investigation told CNN.
The source, who was briefed by a Western intelligence agency, says the evidence showed there had been an assault and a struggle inside the consulate. There is also evidence of the moment that Khashoggi was killed, the source said.

Jamal Khashoggi case: All the latest updates

Intelligence officials tell Washington Post of 'gruesome' audio and video that confirms Saudi journalist was killed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The US Government has a decades long relationship with the terrorist Saudi Arabian government that must end.
Does POTUS Trump have the cojones to tell the Saudi government to go and get a new arms dealer?
Will the US ever stop supporting this terrorist regime?

Still looking to start a war to smear Trump.

POTUS Horseface is a PUSSY; he ran from military service. He doesn't know shit about war.

Sounds more like a reason to avoid war, that actively work to have one, like you are doing. AGAIN.

You are an idiot if you believe I am bucking for war; nope.

I am looking for POTUS Horseface to do the right thing, which is to put Saudi Arabia on notice: If you had anything at all to do with the murder of Khashoggi (which they had everything to do with it) the US will treat you worse than a scalded red headed step child.
That does not mean war; unless the Saudis want their asses kicked.
Well, that was amusing. I doubt very much you know what 'doing the right thing' entails.

You're just beating an anti-Trump drum and your completely devoid of thought while doing it.

Will POTUS Trump & the US continue to coddle the Saudi Arabian government & it terrorist regime, now that Washington Post reporter Khashoggi has been murdered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Turkey?

Turks tell U.S. officials they have audio and video recordings that support conclusion Khashoggi was killed

The Turkish government has told U.S. officials that it has audio and video recordings that prove Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul this month, according to U.S. and Turkish officials.

Jamal Khashoggi: Turkey has 'shocking' evidence of journalist's murder - CNN

Turkish authorities have audio and visual evidence that shows journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul just over a week ago, a source familiar with the ongoing investigation told CNN.
The source, who was briefed by a Western intelligence agency, says the evidence showed there had been an assault and a struggle inside the consulate. There is also evidence of the moment that Khashoggi was killed, the source said.

Jamal Khashoggi case: All the latest updates

Intelligence officials tell Washington Post of 'gruesome' audio and video that confirms Saudi journalist was killed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The US Government has a decades long relationship with the terrorist Saudi Arabian government that must end.
Does POTUS Trump have the cojones to tell the Saudi government to go and get a new arms dealer?
Will the US ever stop supporting this terrorist regime?

Still looking to start a war to smear Trump.

POTUS Horseface is a PUSSY; he ran from military service. He doesn't know shit about war.
War Is Too Important to Let a Sheltered Class Decide Whether It Should Be Fought

Attending elitist schools with the draftdodging pro-war sons of influential pro-war fathers, Trump had inside information that the purpose of the Vietnam War was to kill off or take the fight out of the bravest sons of the working class. Like Clinton, he can't be called a Chickenhawk because he was never a hawk about that war.

YOU are an ignorant fuck that knows NOT a damn thing about philosophy; thus you are VOID of a soul.

First they came ... - Wikipedia...

You ONLY care about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You have NO karma.
Liberals Are Pre-Owned Used-Karma Salesmen

Your karma qualified for FUBARack's Cash for Clunkers program.

Trump is afraid of the Saudis

Instead of asking tough questions and demanding answers, he meekly accepts whatever they tell him

You have to wonder what they got on Him.
To Dumbbells, Names and Other Facts Never Ring a Bell

We have to wonder why critics are so ignorant and shallow that they don't associate the name Khashoggi with merchants of death and degenerate joy-riding playboys whose wealth is based on their family's crimes.

A smart country wouldn't bite the hand that feeds it.

Saying that they would jack oil prices to hurt us is like saying Wal Mart would get back at us by jacking their prices. Um.....they need the money. If we go elsewhere for oil their money coffers would dry up QUICKLY. No other country in the world has the money we do to purchase oil so no smart country would threaten THAT large of a customer. Saudi has one commodity, oil. Without it, they're fucking goats in the desert.

Just like I said Trump would get us out of NAFTA if Mexico refused to pay for the wall and I was right, Saudi won't do this. They know they would be cutting off their nose to spite their face.
Like the Bin Ladens, the Khashoggi Family Has Dynastic Designs

Unlike Nixon, the Saudi royals should claim that their agents were over-enthusiastic and that such incompetence should be punished severely. Even though Khashoggi was filthy rich with arms-merchant money, compensating his family with a few million would also be a nice gesture. The Make America Grate Its Teeth Again Washington Post needs some money too.

Trump's recent comments on this incident were pretty harsh. He's threatening sanctions. I think this is another case of an OP only accessing Democrat Fake News. They only hear what they wanna hear.

So you're ok with the Saudis torturing and murdering a reporter who worked for the Wash Post and was a legal resident of the US?
----------------------------------------- legal resident , does that make him an American as he works for a newspaper Ben ??
What's your point, Joe? Do you support torture and murder of a legal resident employed by the Wash Post?
--------------------------------------- guy got nabbed by criminal or Patriot Saudis or someone . I mostly am not concerned , don't really care , think it happened over seas NEB !!
I'm sure torturing and murdering Wash Post reporters is something you're good with.
------------------------------ just not concerned Ben .
I realize that any you are an embarrassment to the legacies of JFK and Reagan, and every American who served in Korea or Vietnam.

----------------------------------------- legal resident , does that make him an American as he works for a newspaper Ben ??
What's your point, Joe? Do you support torture and murder of a legal resident employed by the Wash Post?
--------------------------------------- guy got nabbed by criminal or Patriot Saudis or someone . I mostly am not concerned , don't really care , think it happened over seas NEB !!
I'm sure torturing and murdering Wash Post reporters is something you're good with.
------------------------------ just not concerned Ben .
I realize that any you are an embarrassment to the legacies of JFK and Reagan, and every American who served in Korea or Vietnam.
--------------------------- a legal resident eh , probably owned a house as he worked for an American news paper eh . Doesn't make the muslim political activist an American does it Ben . And i think that 'kashoogy' was muslim brotherhood wasn't he Ben . Trump will decide what to do as he is coming up on FOX in a few minutes Ben . I think that the TRUMP is coming up shortly on FOX and he might have some news and info for you and me Ben .

Last edited:
Trump's recent comments on this incident were pretty harsh. He's threatening sanctions. I think this is another case of an OP only accessing Democrat Fake News. They only hear what they wanna hear.
He's not doing shit. And your coddeling of him surprises me, given your usual desires to have America let events just go where they will go.

While Trump has no foreign policy aside from wanting countries to pay us mercenary wages, he has a for policy team. And their overarching goal in the ME is regieme change in Iran. That's what coddleing MbS is about. Yeah its true that the Trump group is the most corrupt in history in terems of getting personal payments from overseas. Jared is owned by the Sunnis who bailed him out of bankruptcy. We don't know what Trump has gotten, but he's bragged about making millions.

MbS nearly broke the Neocon alliance of Israel and the Sunnis with SA's tiff with Quatar, in Trump's early days. But SA is paying for our proxy war in Yemen against Iran. And we're killing thousands of civilians, which oddly doesn't trouble you ... given your vocal opposition to our forays elsewhere.

Assuming we stay the course, we don't have any choice but to go along with MbS. Trump could have made it clear that we cannot ally ourselves with regiemes that simply murder journalists because our goal is to further individual rights and countries that have a primary interest in the well being of their citizens ... but MbS has spent over a billion dollars in two years on personal palaces and play toys. We sometimes have to do business with despots to further an overall goal, but we don't usually have to fellate them too.

Forum List

Back