WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

(I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN)

• Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study
  • while he was still alive, tthe Turkish source said.
  • The killing took seven minutes, the source said.
  • As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones
  • and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.
  • “When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy
  • was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

26087328517_9ec74dcb14_b-410x220.jpg

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/

Arabs ARE soulless creatures.

THIS is why God drowned humanity. "He was grieved in His heart that He had made Man."

Remember when Trump said people were cheering when the Arabians flew Jets into the World Trade Center?

I wonder if Republicans are cheering over this? We know they hate journalists. Not as much as they hate gays are blacks and Muslims, oh wait, this guy was a Muslim journalist. OK maybe they do hate him as much.
Apparently you are as you TRY to link Trump to these creatures.

If the Turks have the tapes why haven't they been leaked yet? Sounds like a bit of a "fake" story; GET THE FACTS!!!

This sounds like bullshit though.

Greg

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?

Saudi Arabia already should have been treated as a Pariah State, it already should have had ALL sanctions on it, it already should have been carpet bombed, these things for their role in September 11, their harbouring of Al-Qaeda monsters, their financial support for Islamist Terrorist Organisations AND their disgusting and heinous Genocide of the Yemeni peoples including carpet bombing and deliberate starvation.

The West is totally hypocritical, fuck the arms deals, how are sanctions on Russia justified while the Satanic MONSTERS of Saudi Arabia are given blow jobs by Western leaders and also sold Weapons of Murder to MURDER the Yemeni peoples, Yemen the poorest nation in the Middle East and Western nations have blood on their hands THEY also are responsible for the MURDER of Yemeni men, women, children and infants and now this journalist disappears in the Saudi Embassy in Turkey and the pathetic West is all but but but because fucking arms deals are MORE important. TOTAL DISGRACE on ALL levels.

Instead of the POINTLESS invasion of Iraq, Saudi Arabia AND Pakistan should have been carpet bombed, WTF The House of Saud just sits there LAUGHING at how pathetic Western leaders are that they are SO stuck up The House of Saud's filthy buttocks and also Israel are a disgrace because they SUPPORT the Saudi carpet bombing and deliberate starvation of the Yemeni peoples.

the Turks have the tapes why haven't they been leaked yet? Sounds like a bit of a "fake" story; GET THE FACTS!!!

This sounds like bullshit though
I absolutely believe it. This is a place where women who may have been raped (but accused of adultery), are buried up to the chest and stoned. Where their enemies are thrown into woodchippers alive.

Like I said, soulless creatures. Nuke them all and be done with it.

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?
Why is a certain someone that resides in the White House dragging his feet on getting to the bottom of this, and is promoting the clear lies from Saudi Arabia as to what really happened?

WE ARE COMPLICIT and have been for decades in manipulating and/or selling out for cheap oil! But ONLY TRUMP and the BUSHES had a personal FINANICAL stake in the outcomes. Got it?

What a horrendous way to die. It is quite similar to the way the drug cartels dispose of enemies.

The participants were all foreign nationals. The crime committed on Turkish soil. What makes it our business?

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/

TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners.

Obamas Masters

If the Turks have the tapes why haven't they been leaked yet? Sounds like a bit of a "fake" story; GET THE FACTS!!!

This sounds like bullshit though.

Greg

Well they don't NEED any facts when they decide to put more sanctions on Russia and they don't need any facts when they decide to bomb Syria when obvious False Flag happens with the White Helmets aka the Al-Nusra Front do False Flags and blame Assad and NO INDEPENDENT analysis is permitted it's just Bombs Away!

But OMG they need facts to protect the filthy buttocks of The House of Saud. WTF if this was Russia or Syria or North Korea or ANYONE except Saudi Arabia they would ALREADY have been bombed yesterday AND had Sanctions put on them. Total hypocrisy. Disgusting.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners.

Obamas Masters

Well it seems they are Donald Trump's Masters now also considering he is defending them and protecting their filthy buttocks.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

These are the people our President is protecting

But do you REALLY believe we do not have all the facts yet? that the Turkish gvt has not made our own FBI aware of this and given them copies of the tape or one of our allies copies of the tape?

I do understand the Turkish gvt can not be trusted either, from what I've been reading and are enemies of the Saudis,

but would they really make all of this up? We do know the autopsy doctor was brought there and one of the men present at the embassy from pictures of the delegation of 15 arriving in Turkey.....?

The OP is off the deep end claiming President Trump or Republicans are “friends” with Saudi barbarians. We’ve played the smile and handshake game and buy their oil we need, but we all know they are the enemy.

Personally I am all for carpet bombing these barbarians into the history books, and making Saudi Arabia an Islamic free land while we pump the oil wells dry. But I doubt that is what the OP really wants.

The only reason regressives are up in arms is because the man killed was a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist promoter working in Washington for a newspaper (surprise).

They are also hoping this leads to another Saudi led oil embargo to trigger a huge economic downturn on President Trump’s watch. The only thing regressive shit stains like the OP care about is destroying America and Western Civilization.

What a horrendous way to die. It is quite similar to the way the drug cartels dispose of enemies.

The participants were all foreign nationals. The crime committed on Turkish soil. What makes it our business?

Well what makes Syria or Russia your business? When have America cared about that, you have never cared IF something was YOUR business you just go Gung Ho interfering either with UNILATERAL and usually illegal Sanctions or you just bomb Sovereign Nations and Regime Change because the leader doesn't want to be a Puppet of Washington DC anymore and/or he has served his use.

Why does America want to protect the filthy Saudi's they are basic sand rats and barbaric terrorists, you PROTECT those who financially supported AND then harboured those who planned and committed September 11, this for just one thing is fucked up and illustrates having no moral compass.

The OP is off the deep end claiming President Trump or Republicans are “friends” with Saudi barbarians. We’ve played the smile and handshake game and buy their oil we need, but we all know they are the enemy.

Personally I am all for carpet bombing these barbarians into the history books, and making Saudi Arabia an Islamic free land while we pump the oil wells dry. But I doubt that is what the OP really wants.

The only reason regressives are up in arms is because the man killed was a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist promoter working in Washington for a newspaper (surprise).

They are also hoping this leads to another Saudi led oil embargo to trigger a huge economic downturn on President Trump’s watch. The only thing regressive shit stains like the OP care about is destroying America and Western Civilization.

Yes bomb Saudi Arabia, this should happen but we know it will not, The House of Saud should be turned into dust.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

hqdefault.jpg

Hillary%2BClinton%2BMiddle%2BEast%2Bdonors.jpg

Forum List

Back