Top Democrats: Let's Blame Obama

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I was listening to a report on talk radio about how top Democrat strategist are ready to "throw the Obama White House under the bus" if election results show a pummeling as some early indicators seem to spell.
Meetings in the past few weeks between White House officials and party leaders have went so bad that the Dem officials decided to dump the White House and hold meetings without them.

Top Complaints...
1) Obama consistently concentrated on his own image more than the party's.
2) Obama's message was unclear and did not address current situations.
3) Obama's choice to blame Republicans at every speech did not connect with voters, and forced the election in too many people's mind to be a choice between Dems and Reps, which worked flawlessly in the last election - but not this one.
4) Obama concentrated too much on trying to force the issue of where Republicans got campaign financing for their advertisement, rather than talk about what Democrats will do if they stay in office.
5) Generally speaking, Obama simply never talked about what plans were in place to address current financial woes, but instead talked about himself.

Interesting....if the Republicans win big - looks like top Democrats are ready to walk out on the White House.

Related Story:
Pressure on Obama to Shake Up Inner Circle - FoxNews.com

3) Obama's choice to blame Republicans at every speech did not connect with voters, and forced the election in too many people's mind to be a choice between Dems and Reps, which worked flawlessly in the last election - but not this one.

Oh, I believe it WILL work "flawlessly" again ~

but in the REVERSE direction!!! :lol:

Hey, OP. You're gonna have to come up with something like a Huffington Post link instead of Fox or else the dopes on the left won't believe there's any Dim party unrest.

I was listening to a report on talk radio about how top Democrat strategist are ready to "throw the Obama White House under the bus" if election results show a pummeling as some early indicators seem to spell.
Meetings in the past few weeks between White House officials and party leaders have went so bad that the Dem officials decided to dump the White House and hold meetings without them.

Top Complaints...
4) Obama concentrated too much on trying to force the issue of where Republicans got campaign financing for their advertisement, rather than talk about what Democrats will do if they stay in office.
5) Generally speaking, Obama simply never talked about what plans were in place to address current financial woes, but instead talked about himself.

Interesting....if the Republicans win big - looks like top Democrats are ready to walk out on the White House.

Related Story:

Something tells me that the 'top democrats' didn't say anything. It was the Fox News staff saying this. And we know how accurate they are.

Top Complaints...

Related Story:

Something tells me that the 'top democrats' didn't say anything. It was the Fox News staff saying this. And we know how accurate they are.

FAIL....it wasn't Fox that said this.
If you read the post I made, you would see that I heard this on the radio.
I found a related story and posted it as another source...can't post a radio you know.

Top Complaints...

Related Story:

FAIL....it wasn't Fox that said this.
If you read the post I made, you would see that I heard this on the radio.
I found a related story and posted it as another source...can't post a radio you know.

Ah the crux is "Talk Radio"! Where on talk radio have you ever really heard the truth anyway.

Top Complaints...

Related Story:

Something told you? Don't you mean someONE? And, you know, you shouldn't listen to the voices in your head.... they're not real.

it's kinda nice seeing both parties get thier asses kicked, lets not forget a bunch of well established conservatives have had thier ass handed to them by the tea party.

Top Complaints...

Related Story:

So..... a narcissist behaved narcissisticly? Who'd a thunk it?

Top Complaints...

Related Story:

So..... a narcissist behaved narcissisticly? Who'd a thunk it?

I said that while he was running for President and you would have thought I killed someones mother.

Political parties are so fickle.

They threw Bush under the bus to save their asses in 06 and 08.

Now they're throwing Obama under the bus.

Why don't the America people throw them ALL over a cliff?

Top Complaints...

Related Story:

Top Complaints...
That's a given.
Well he can't much repeat "change" over and over when Dems are in power.
Again, hard to make that case when Repubs aren't in power at all.
Obama nor any Dem want to tell the truth about what the intend to do if they remain in power. They already know Americans would reject it.
The current "financial woes" is something Obama and the anti-capitalists want to continue happening. They, after all, engineered the whole thing over the last several decades.

Top Complaints...

Related Story:
Gee, wasn't it Celebutard Palin who just said that unnamed sources means it's made up!
Why yes,.... yes she did, but that doesn't apply to GOP hate radio, of course. :lol:

Forum List

Back