If The Deep State Allows Trump To Win, Who He Picks For VP Will Decide If They Murder Him Or Not

but if what you say ois true I can see him stabbing his supporters in the back causing such a backlash neither party can do anything but go for authoritarian,,

let the fighting begin,,

He has stabbed his supporters in the back. This is what's so genius about Trumps ability to gain and keep support.

Increasing the debt ceiling so many times, not demanding spending cuts. Assaulting our 2A. Operation warp speed and bragging about the covid shot, awarding Fauci on his last day in office. And so on and so on. Trump was constantly stabbing his supporters in the back, and they simply didn't even care. And still don't.

I ran a poll on another forum asking who would support Trump as chancellor. Now keep in mind, it's a small forum. But 1/4 of them actually supported that idea. And I know there's many others who would have, had they not seen the point I was trying to make.

so thinking isnt your strong point,,

It don't look like it. I'll grant you that.
But the government isn't going to allow a trojan horse into their ranks. If Trump was what he claimed to be, and garnered this much support, he would've been suicided before he announced his run for re election.

He has stabbed his supporters in the back. This is what's so genius about Trumps ability to gain and keep support.

Increasing the debt ceiling so many times, not demanding spending cuts. Assaulting our 2A. Operation warp speed and bragging about the covid shot, awarding Fauci on his last day in office. And so on and so on. Trump was constantly stabbing his supporters in the back, and they simply didn't even care. And still don't.

I ran a poll on another forum asking who would support Trump as chancellor. Now keep in mind, it's a small forum. But 1/4 of them actually supported that idea. And I know there's many others who would have, had they not seen the point I was trying to make.
think about it this way,,

if we are wrong its just business as usual,,

if youre wrong it the first steps to correcting a problem the contry has donefor decides,,

what you want us to do is just act as if theres no hope for us and voting is a waste of time,,

It don't look like it. I'll grant you that.
But the government isn't going to allow a trojan horse into their ranks. If Trump was what he claimed to be, and garnered this much support, he would've been suicided before he announced his run for re election.
so what do you suggest??

so what do you suggest??

I don't suggest much of anything. I just know what I've done. I've simply stopped voting for politicians on the left and the RINO's. I'll take a shot at a new comer like DeSantis, if he's got a good record to back him up. And has supporters like Chip Roy and Thomas Massie (who are also fiscal conservatives)

Other than voting and blabbing my mouth on forums like this, there's really nothing any one person can do. Hell, even the entire LP could stop Obama from getting elected.

I don't suggest much of anything. I just know what I've done. I've simply stopped voting for politicians on the left and the RINO's. I'll take a shot at a new comer like DeSantis, if he's got a good record to back him up. And has supporters like Chip Roy and Thomas Massie (who are also fiscal conservatives)

Other than voting and blabbing my mouth on forums like this, there's really nothing any one person can do. Hell, even the entire LP could stop Obama from getting elected.
so youre just wasting out time,, got it,,

think about it this way,,

if we are wrong its just business as usual,,

if youre wrong it the first steps to correcting a problem the contry has donefor decides,,

what you want us to do is just act as if theres no hope for us and voting is a waste of time,,

If the reality of it all is that we don't have any hope, that there's no chance...... How's that worse than ignoring it or believing the lies? I don't believe there's no chance or hope. Not in the least.

But what ever the truth is, is still the truth. One can build on the truth.

If the reality of it all is that we don't have any hope, that there's no chance...... How's that worse than ignoring it or believing the lies? I don't believe there's no chance or hope. Not in the least.

But what ever the truth is, is still the truth. One can build on the truth.
so tell us,, why do you want the dems to win??

so youre just wasting out time,, got it,,

As you are mine. I'm no political superhero with an ability to convince the masses, or even you, of anything. Each person connects his own political picture puzzle together. They can take in or dismiss what ever suits them.

If you're OK with Trumps spending problem or anything else he did, that's got nothing to do with me.

As you are mine. I'm no political superhero with an ability to convince the masses, or even you, of anything. Each person connects his own political picture puzzle together. They can take in or dismiss what ever suits them.

If you're OK with Trumps spending problem or anything else he did, that's got nothing to do with me.
why are you campaigning for democrats??

Forum List

Back