If The Deep State Allows Trump To Win, Who He Picks For VP Will Decide If They Murder Him Or Not

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I don't think the Uniparty will allow Trump to win the election.....but if he wins and makes a bad choice for VP they'll assassinate him as soon as they can organize a coverup. Obama's White House Dancers have already tipped it off. It's no secret that's why he (Obama) showed pictures of assassinated white presidents during his ridiculous "kiss my backside" tap dance routine.

Kamala Harris is an insurance policy to keep them from removing Biden. If Trump picks someone like Niki Haley to be VP it will pretty much seal his fate, because she's the ultimate insider.

If you want to celebrate Christmas.....this is how to do it. Not using women dressed in suits wearing animal masks:

LINKS

Last edited:
What was all of this about?

There's a reason for all of this imagery.

Everything in it has symbolism.

This picture looks like a little child showing wonder in a pretty Christmas tree.....but really if you look closer....it has a darker purpose.

8ag3wq.jpg

You can literally see this girl's tonsils......what is she doing?

3 guesses on what this means to adults.

I like the idea of Jared Kushner as Vice President. The young man seems to have a lot going for him, government experience, well educated, polite, experienced in foreign relations.

If Kushner isn't interested , how about the Hulkster? Venice Beach California's own Hulk Hogan? Hogan is a bit over the top, but it works with President Trump- as they are in harmony with each other. And Hogan's ideology of saying one's prayers and taking one's vitamins in consistent with President Trump's own ideals.

One has to wonder what the folks who've tried everything to take Trump down will be thinking should he get in......~S~

This picture looks like a little child showing wonder in a pretty Christmas tree.....but really if you look closer....it has a darker purpose.

View attachment 878463

Telling you to get out?

I like the idea of Jared Kushner as Vice President. The young man seems to have a lot going for him, government experience, well educated, polite, experienced in foreign relations.

If Kushner isn't interested , how about the Hulkster? Venice Beach California's own Hulk Hogan? Hogan is a bit over the top, but it works with President Trump- as they are in harmony with each other. And Hogan's ideology of saying one's prayers and taking one's vitamins in consistent with President Trump's own ideals.
Not sure Kushner is a good choice. He's just Trump's Hunter Biden.

View attachment 878463

Have you ever seen a mouth that big? Seriously, it deserves its own Ripley's category. Isn't it actually a man? The entire group is supposed to be trans or gender fluid.

I don't think the Uniparty will allow Trump to win the election.....but if he wins and makes a bad choice for VP they'll assassinate him as soon as they can organize a coverup. Obama's White House Dancers have already tipped it off. It's no secret that's why he (Obama) showed pictures of assassinated white presidents during his ridiculous "kiss my backside" tap dance routine.

Kamala Harris is an insurance policy to keep them from removing Biden. If Trump picks someone like Niki Haley to be VP it will pretty much seal his fate, because she's the ultimate insider.

If you want to celebrate Christmas.....this is how to do it. Not using women dressed in suits wearing animal masks:

LINKS

Trump is part of the establishment. He just pretends to be against them.

Forest................Trees........ Can you tell the difference?

That must be why they keep bringing more and more charges against him.....because he's one of them.

They ain't bringing anything legit, that's going to land him in jail. Nothing they're doing is going to keep him from being the next president.

If they wanted him out of the race, he would've already been made ineligible or in prison.

It's a damn charade.

Trump was guilty of bribery, but Pelosi didn't impeach him for it. Bribery wasn't even part of that indictment.

LINKS

Then on the other hand if he picks somebody competent and qualified like Pence who is totally unacceptable to the left or the establishment, that could ensure smoother sailing for him in a second term of office. :)

They ain't bringing anything legit, that's going to land him in jail. Nothing they're doing is going to keep him from being the next president.

If they wanted him out of the race, he would've already been made ineligible or in prison.

It's a damn charade.

Trump was guilty of bribery, but Pelosi didn't impeach him for it. Bribery wasn't even part of that indictment.
Everything is a charade.
They're trying to get Trump to give up.
The only reason he's not already in prison is they're afraid of what we'll do to them.

Oh, didn't you know?

Pence was the uniparty's insurance policy.

I would need a lot better source than Joshua Hall to believe that. I have watched and listened to Mike Pence for several years now and my gut tells me he is as honest, decent, and respectable as they come for anybody in politics. My gut rarely ever steers me wrong about things like that.

Joshua Hall on the other hand claims to be running for Congress but gave an addiction treatment center as his address--election officials have not been able to locate him via the telephone number he supplied. I think he's still on parole for threatening Eric Swalwell and his family and is reported as pleading guilty for impersonating members of President Trump's family on line to raise money for a bogus charitable organization that actually funded his personal expenses. Not somebody I would trust to make an accurate evaluation of Mike Pence.

Forum List

Back