If The Deep State Allows Trump To Win, Who He Picks For VP Will Decide If They Murder Him Or Not

There's 50 elections in this country. Not one of them is controlled by the Federal Government. They can pick and choose who TF they want. What they can't do is force people to not vote write in his name.

Do you really want the federal government running the elections in your state?

Who give's af about the blue states? Trumps going to lose those anyways. Ronald Reagan couldn't win a blue state today.
Yeah.....let's just let the Dems destroy blue states....cause everyone to move to red states...and then vote in Democrats so they can destroy all of the states.

The fact you seem to have a problem with is that once you give these people an inch.....they'll move the goalposts. They will never quit trying to get their way everywhere. They have to be defeated and prevented from ever taking power, because if they ever get power they will abuse it.

Last edited:
Yeah.....let's just let the Dems destroy blue states....cause everyone to move to red states...and then vote in Democrats so they can destroy all of the states.

They can do what ever they want. It's called "freedom." Some people can't grasp the full concept of freedom.

The fact you seem to have a problem with is that once you give these people an inch.....they'll move the goalposts. They will never quit trying to get their way everywhere. They have to be defeated and prevented from ever taking power, because if they ever get power they will abuse it.

Are you stupid? This is exactly why I don't support the democrats. (Or RINO's)
How TF the republicans turned into such Trump sucking, die hard RINO's is a mystery. And yet, here we are.

The GOP is the only opposition to the left. But RINO's only pretend to oppose the left. And RINO voters like yourself simply don't get it.
McCarthy, Trump, Mike Johnson, McConnell, Ronna......... They're all RINO's who don't present any opposition to the left. Look at the fucking CR that just passed. 90% of those RINO's that voted for it were Trump ball washers. Many were endorsed by Trump.

What do you want out of the GOP?

I want a party that's actually going to act like they're in the majority and stop with the weak left leaning BS they're ramming down our throats. You, and voters like yourself, just want someone with a Republican badge and a MAGA lapel pin.

P.S. It was Trump that gave all that money to Pfizer and Moderna for the Trump shot.

Last edited:
You're lying of course. If Pence didn't call Trump a insurrectionist and a rapist you think that's glowing approval.
The fact is...Pence has said on many occasions that Trump caused Jan 6th and that Biden won fair and square.
:auiqs.jpg:

After 1/6? You're a black liar, sir. Pence was overly nice to Trump after that. Even after jumping into the race. At first, the only bad thing he had to say about him was about Trump wanting him to go against the constitution and not certify the electoral votes.

After 1/6? You're a black liar, sir. Pence was overly nice to Trump after that. Even after jumping into the race. At first, the only bad thing he had to say about him was about Trump wanting him to go against the constitution and not certify the electoral votes.
Your definition of being overly nice to Trump is to accuse him of insurrection, you lying twat?????

Oh.....so now you think that Trump controlled the nation's purse strings, not Pelosi?

I think you need to go back and re-read the fucking constitution, you ignorant jack-ass.

He signed every spending bill except one. Spending bills have to be signed into law BY THE PRESIDENT. If he'd vetoed them all, and the house over rode his veto, then it would be on them. But that's not the case with RINO Trump.

And what's worse, you RINO's simply refuse to hold Trump accountable for all that spending. Even going so far as to blame Pelosi for the spending bills that Trump signed.

You people are just as bad as the left.

He signed every spending bill except one. Spending bills have to be signed into law BY THE PRESIDENT. If he'd vetoed them all, and the house over rode his veto, then it would be on them. But that's not the case with RINO Trump.

And what's worse, you RINO's simply refuse to hold Trump accountable for all that spending. Even going so far as to blame Pelosi for the spending bills that Trump signed.

You people are just as bad as the left.
C/Rs don't have to be signed into law.
It's just a bill passed by congress to continue spending for a set period of time until congress and the POTUS can agree on a budget.
You can't blame Trump for all of the shit that Pelosi and Schumer saddled him with.

You're talking about one instance. I'm talking about them all and proving your lies.

What you actually said. (Before you started trying to lie your way out of it.
I'm not the one lying here, you are.
Pence kept his mouth shut in public most of the 4 years he was with Trump and only started castigating him after Jan 6th.
But behind the scenes he was leaking everything he overheard to the press behind Trump's back.

I don't think the Uniparty will allow Trump to win the election.....but if he wins and makes a bad choice for VP they'll assassinate him as soon as they can organize a coverup. Obama's White House Dancers have already tipped it off. It's no secret that's why he (Obama) showed pictures of assassinated white presidents during his ridiculous "kiss my backside" tap dance routine.

Kamala Harris is an insurance policy to keep them from removing Biden. If Trump picks someone like Niki Haley to be VP it will pretty much seal his fate, because she's the ultimate insider.

If you want to celebrate Christmas.....this is how to do it. Not using women dressed in suits wearing animal masks:

LINKS

Trump will probably pick that bitch whore Stefanik?

As opposed the ignorant (fake black) Paki that Biden chose for VP.

Dude, we get it. 100% the left is bad. But you supporting RINO's like Trump ain't any better.

1705781239013.jpeg

Kamala is light years ahead of that whore bitch Trump acolyte!
Based on what evidence?

I don't think that Cameltoa has any redeeming qualities.
She can't give a speech without repeating phrases like a broken record, or breaking into uncontrollable laughter even during serious occasions.
The only thing that she's good at is making sure that Biden survives his term of office.
If his VP had been Hillary he would have had a stroke or a heart attack by now.

I don't think the Uniparty will allow Trump to win the election.....but if he wins and makes a bad choice for VP they'll assassinate him as soon as they can organize a coverup. Obama's White House Dancers have already tipped it off. It's no secret that's why he (Obama) showed pictures of assassinated white presidents during his ridiculous "kiss my backside" tap dance routine.

Kamala Harris is an insurance policy to keep them from removing Biden. If Trump picks someone like Niki Haley to be VP it will pretty much seal his fate, because she's the ultimate insider.

If you want to celebrate Christmas.....this is how to do it. Not using women dressed in suits wearing animal masks:

LINKS

tRump is not a legitimate candidate, The Constitution will not allow him to win.

I don't think they hate him at all. I think they're deliberately trying to make him a martyr.
but if what you say ois true I can see him stabbing his supporters in the back causing such a backlash neither party can do anything but go for authoritarian,,

let the fighting begin,,

Forum List

Back