Biden Apologizes - But not to the American People

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
To Muslims. Yes, that's right. He apologized to Muslim Americans for doubting Hamas' word.

Biden reportedly apologizes for doubting Hamas's Palestinian death count: 'I will do better'

WASHINGTON (TND) — President Joe Biden walked back his criticisms of Hamas terrorists' death count in a private meeting with several Muslim Americans, according to The Washington Post.

On October 25, the president remarked during a public address he had no confidence in the terrorist-controlled Gaza Ministry of Health to accurately report the death count in the ongoing war with Israel.

“I have no notion that the Palestinians are telling the truth about how many people are killed,” President Biden said.
The next day, Biden reportedly held damage control meetings with several Muslim Americans who were upset by the comment. Invited to the meetings were Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, Chicago-based activist Rami Nashashibi, interfaith leader Imam Mohamed Magid, Muslim lobbyist Wa'el Alzayat and health-care advocate Suzanne Barakat, according to The Washington Post.

During the hour-plus meeting, which was meant to run for only a half hour, Biden reportedly walked back his earlier comments.

Why are these Americans more concerned about Biden besmirching the honor of Hamas than about Hamas' spectacle of gradually releasing old women and little kids they took hostage as bargaining chips?

How insulting was it to apologize to American Muslim politicians and leaders as if they were representatives of Hamas?

Unless . . . what prompted the apology was those Americans haranguing of Joe for his questioning the integrity of Hamas' corps of statisticians. If that's the case, those Americans who support Hamas should report to Gaza for duty fighting the "occupation."

On the bright side, this answers for me the question of who exactly has been controlling the senile president. I thought it was some committee chaired by "Dr." Jill Biden and Biden's long-time chief of staff. But this apology has Obama's fingerprints all over it. Apologizing to foreigners was Obama's signature move. For a time, it seemed that was the only reason he ran for president, to give those apologies.

If I was president and "muslim leaders" wanted to talk to me about not believing the death toll, I would tell them to suck my dick. I might even agree to personally meet with them so i could say it to their unkempt hobo looking faces, and Id tell them how much they stunk too. Id lecture them about hygiene and talk down to them like they were fucking cavemen. I wouldnt hesitate for a moment to shit on them. :laugh:

I would also go on live tv and tell every single Hamas supporter in the US that i dont want their vote and they can suck my dick too. Im definitely NOT going to bitch out like Biden. Thats some cowardly shit. Do you know how many fucking points Biden would jump in the polls if he had the balls to openly tell them to fuck off? But no, he does the pussy thing by trying to play both sides instead. OF COURSE that is what he decided to do. Its exactly what you would expect from Joe.

Last edited:
If I was president and "muslim leaders" wanted to talk to me about not believing the death toll, I would tell them to suck my dick. I might even agree to personally meet with them so i could say it in person to their unkempt hobo looking faces. I wouldnt hesitate for a moment to shit on them. :laugh:

I would also go on live tv and tell every single Hamas supporter in the US that i dont want their vote and they can suck my dick too. Im definitely NOT going to bitch out like Biden. Thats some cowardly shit. Do you know how many fucking points Biden would jump in the polls if he had the balls to do that? But no, he does the pussy thing by trying to play both sides instead.
Problem for Biden is that he cannot afford to lose any votes, as far behind Trump as he is in the polls. Hell, he cannot afford to lose the individual votes of those he met with, much less those they influence.

Problem for Biden is that he cannot afford to lose any votes, as far behind Trump as he is in the polls. Hell, he cannot afford to lose the individual votes of those he met with, much less those they influence.
He is down in the votes because he doesnt have the balls to just own a position based on his own values. He just goes whichever fucking way the political winds blow at any given moment. He conveys pure weakness. Thats why his numbers suck. Even with his shitty economy, if he actually showed some believable alpha behavior, he would not be where he is today in the polls.

Fake tough guy Joe has never been convincing to anyone. He is a wannabe and everyone sees it.

Who does that remind you of? Every time Obama was in front of foreigners, he was apologizing, groveling, and bashing America. Obama-White is just carrying on the legacy.
It's an illness of the American Left
We shouldn't event be treating Hamas as a legitimate authority.

They tell us Hamas' doesn't represent the Palestinian people (,they do) then they expect to treat these animals as an equal

Good for Biden
He finally did something right. .. :thup:
No, he didnt. Youre instincts are right about him always being wrong. That goes for this too. You are wrong for being a muslim and siding with the Palestinians. You are like Joe right now. You are wrong.

Surely now you can see how bad islam is, right? If Joe is in support, then it is wrong, and bad, and probably evil. I think its time for you to leave that religion once and for all. This is your wake up call. Dont be a "Joe". :dunno:

Last edited:
On the opposite end of the scale.
I agreed with Pres.Trump on every thing he did.
Except when he relocated the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and recognized it as the capitol of Israel.

Last edited:
Except when he relocated the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and recognized it as the capitol of Israel.
Jerusalem has ALWAYS been Israels capital

Biden Apologizes - But not to the American People​

I thought maybe Joe apologized for going out to an official presidential function, then once getting there, realized he forgot to put his pants on.

Now I'd like to apologize also: for being even loosely connected to and living in the same country as the imbeciles who put him in office. Honest folks, we may all live in the same country, but some Americans, at least half, aren't complete jackhole idiots with their heads up their tuchus.

The embassy is now where it always belongs.

To Muslims. Yes, that's right. He apologized to Muslim Americans for doubting Hamas' word.

Biden reportedly apologizes for doubting Hamas's Palestinian death count: 'I will do better'

WASHINGTON (TND) — President Joe Biden walked back his criticisms of Hamas terrorists' death count in a private meeting with several Muslim Americans, according to The Washington Post.

On October 25, the president remarked during a public address he had no confidence in the terrorist-controlled Gaza Ministry of Health to accurately report the death count in the ongoing war with Israel.

The next day, Biden reportedly held damage control meetings with several Muslim Americans who were upset by the comment. Invited to the meetings were Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, Chicago-based activist Rami Nashashibi, interfaith leader Imam Mohamed Magid, Muslim lobbyist Wa'el Alzayat and health-care advocate Suzanne Barakat, according to The Washington Post.

During the hour-plus meeting, which was meant to run for only a half hour, Biden reportedly walked back his earlier comments.

Why are these Americans more concerned about Biden besmirching the honor of Hamas than about Hamas' spectacle of gradually releasing old women and little kids they took hostage as bargaining chips?

How insulting was it to apologize to American Muslim politicians and leaders as if they were representatives of Hamas?

Unless . . . what prompted the apology was those Americans haranguing of Joe for his questioning the integrity of Hamas' corps of statisticians. If that's the case, those Americans who support Hamas should report to Gaza for duty fighting the "occupation."

On the bright side, this answers for me the question of who exactly has been controlling the senile president. I thought it was some committee chaired by "Dr." Jill Biden and Biden's long-time chief of staff. But this apology has Obama's fingerprints all over it. Apologizing to foreigners was Obama's signature move. For a time, it seemed that was the only reason he ran for president, to give those apologies.

Biden will be sending the mass murderers billions more of our money soon as Americans sleep on our sidewalks.

from the article>

exactly where is the problem???? ~S~
Why should anyone give mass murderers an apology.
A real President would tell them we’re going to rip your heads off and shit down your neck.

Forum List

Back