Top 10 Conservatives

Weeeee! boss does not even know what is conservatism.

Boss: "A philosophy rooted in experience and history, pragmatic reasoning to problem solving, examining all the evidence and considering the human consequences, with deference to individual moral and cultural virtue and liberty." ~circa 20 minutes ago

Awesome. The man is citing his own gobbledygook.

I'd love to hear a discussion of whether or not the OP thinks creationism is pragmatic reasoning and based on an examination f the evidence. Ted Cruz thinks man was created by a god. Doesn't he?

How does taking a shit on mountains of evidence regarding AGW give one standing using the above description of conservatism?

Were the basic ideas behind the ACA pragmatic and reasonable when the Heritage Foundation proposed them?

Blah blah... bla blah blah blahhh! :blahblah:

Those questions are too difficult for you. My bad.

Boss: "A philosophy rooted in experience and history, pragmatic reasoning to problem solving, examining all the evidence and considering the human consequences, with deference to individual moral and cultural virtue and liberty." ~circa 20 minutes ago

I'd love to hear a discussion of whether or not the OP thinks creationism is pragmatic reasoning and based on an examination f the evidence. Ted Cruz thinks man was created by a god. Doesn't he?

How does taking a shit on mountains of evidence regarding AGW give one standing using the above description of conservatism?

Were the basic ideas behind the ACA pragmatic and reasonable when the Heritage Foundation proposed them?

Not too difficult, just pointless and stupid. You're not going to vote for Cruz no matter what. You're not going to vote for anyone like Reagan, no matter what. You are a liberal idiot who is going to vote for Hildabeast (who is totally in the back pocket of the crony corporatist 1% you hate).

Now... why don't you go be a clown in someone else's thread?

Not too difficult, just pointless and stupid. You're not going to vote for Cruz no matter what. You're not going to vote for anyone like Reagan, no matter what. You are a liberal idiot who is going to vote for Hildabeast (who is totally in the back pocket of the crony corporatist 1% you hate).

Oh! This is a thread designed to bring people over to the Ted Cruz camp?! Silly me!

Listen, fool. You made some claims. I challenged them. I've given you three areas where I believe your candidate is NOT pragmatic and reasonable.....nor relying on evidence and history. You have declined to discuss any of them.

The fact of the matter is.....your candidate is an unreasonable ideologue who doesn't have appeal outside of a norrowly defined base of right wing evangelical voters. He doesn't employ reason nor pragmatism as he throws nuts and bolts into the slow turning gears of Congress.

If he were one who bases his politics on reason and a pragmatic review of the evidence, he'd drop the Jesus talk, call for a real response to AGW, toss out his dopey flat tax proposal and stop pushing for an end to the ACA......something that he cannot accomplish.

About time, tosser. It's far more than that, but it is a start.

2 a : disposition in politics to preserve what is established

b : a political philosophy based on tradition and social stability, stressing established institutions, and preferring gradual development to abrupt change; specifically : such a philosophy calling for lower taxes, limited government regulation of business and investing, a strong national defense, and individual financial responsibility for personal needs (as retirement income or health-care coverage)

3 : the tendency to prefer an existing or traditional situation to change

conservatism | belief in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society

No responsible Republican will vote for progressive fascists like Trump or conservative fascists like Cruz.

Oh! This is a thread designed to bring people over to the Ted Cruz camp?! Silly me!

Listen, fool. You made some claims. I challenged them. I've given you three areas where I believe your candidate is NOT pragmatic and reasonable.....nor relying on evidence and history. You have declined to discuss any of them.

The fact of the matter is.....your candidate is an unreasonable ideologue who doesn't have appeal outside of a norrowly defined base of right wing evangelical voters. He doesn't employ reason nor pragmatism as he throws nuts and bolts into the slow turning gears of Congress.

If he were one who bases his politics on reason and a pragmatic review of the evidence, he'd drop the Jesus talk, call for a real response to AGW, toss out his dopey flat tax proposal and stop pushing for an end to the ACA......something that he cannot accomplish.
aka If he was a real candidate he would agree with everything the Leftist Brigade Prescribes.................As that is all you will vote for..................

Perhaps you should look for that person in your own party...........You will not find it in the other.........Perhaps Google Map could lead you in the right direction.

English, please, eagle.
You don't understand what I just said because you side with them pretty much always..................Which is why you are a Fake..............

Perhaps you should tell us the 1 of 10 you support...................and be part of the OP instead of always siding with the leftist Brigade...........You say you are the true conservative............who do you support...................My guess is Hillary..........prove me wrong.............

English, please, eagle.
You don't understand what I just said because you side with them pretty much always..................Which is why you are a Fake..............

Perhaps you should tell us the 1 of 10 you support...................and be part of the OP instead of always siding with the leftist Brigade...........You say you are the true conservative............who do you support...................My guess is Hillary..........prove me wrong.............
I noticed earlier that you were following me. I suspect you are stalking, which is fine, because it allows me to make you look as stupid as in fact you are. Here you go.

I have said repeatedly that I support Kasich.

I have said repeatedly that Trump is a Progressive Statist. He is a big government man willing to use big government fixes: the Iran deal, single payer health system, heavily taxing the rich, registering based on religion, closing mosques, etc.

b : a political philosophy based on tradition and social stability, stressing established institutions, and preferring gradual development to abrupt change; specifically : such a philosophy calling for lower taxes, limited government regulation of business and investing, a strong national defense, and individual financial responsibility for personal needs (as retirement income or health-care coverage)

conservatism | belief in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society

Wow... it's bad when your own evidence source contradicts your argument about it being an ideology and supports my argument that it's a philosophy. Man... that has to suck!

Cruz and Paul are the only two who have conservative cred imo. You can't claim to be a conservative and not support the 2nd amendment which knocks out Chris Christie for example.

English, please, eagle.

I noticed earlier that you were following me. I suspect you are stalking, which is fine, because it allows me to make you look as stupid as in fact you are. Here you go.

I have said repeatedly that Trump is a Progressive Statist. He is a big government man willing to use big government fixes: the Iran deal, single payer health system, heavily taxing the rich, registering based on religion, closing mosques, etc.
I am on this thread because I felt like posting here...............and I respect Boss and his threads.......do not flatter yourself that you are being stalked.............because that clearly isn't the case..................

If Kasich is the candidate then I will vote for him, because he is 10 times better than what the left is offering..........but he will not be the candidate..........his poll numbers are in the dumps and he will soon be out of the running.........................Trump is trump............I don't support him............I still believe he is a Trojan Horse................

Right now............I'm for Carson.............and that is were I'll stay unless conditions change.

Cruz and Paul are the only two who have conservative cred imo. You can't claim to be a conservative and not support the 2nd amendment which knocks out Chris Christie for example.

Well, if they didn't score in the 90s in my evaluation above, I will not be voting for them. Jindal is out, Santorum probably won't make it until Super Tuesday... that leaves me with Trump, Carson and Cruz.

As I said in the OP, I think Paul is like the Thomas Paine of our time. I really like his bold courageous stands but I think he goes a little too far for mainstream America. I could certainly live with his policies, I don't know about everyone else. I don't think he would be very popular and I don't think he could ever beat Hillary Clinton.

Wow... it's bad when your own evidence source contradicts your argument about it being an ideology and supports my argument that it's a philosophy. Man... that has to suck!
You are such a scut. :lol: My posting completely justifies my comments and reveals your sophomoric ranting.

Repeatedly demonstrating your idiocy for the whole world to see.

Kasich, who has 2% of the vote? :lmao:
Which reveals your childish understanding of how the system works. Trump will be long gone, and the ticket will probably be Rubio and Kasich, a ticket that will have a chance of winning. Trump would not get 40% of the vote.

I commend Eagle for a well thought out post and once again notice that boss does not understand conservatism, not if he thinks a progressive statist like Trump is a conservative.

Well, if they didn't score in the 90s in my evaluation above, I will not be voting for them. Jindal is out, Santorum probably won't make it until Super Tuesday... that leaves me with Trump, Carson and Cruz.

As I said in the OP, I think Paul is like the Thomas Paine of our time. I really like his bold courageous stands but I think he goes a little too far for mainstream America. I could certainly live with his policies, I don't know about everyone else. I don't think he would be very popular and I don't think he could ever beat Hillary Clinton.

Trump - as much as I'm enjoying watching Trump drive the establishment and press insane he hasn't closed the deal with me for my vote. For all Trump brings to the table I'm not sure he's prepared for just how corrupt and incompetent Washington is. Trump needs smart, competent people to be successful as a chief executive but he will have to rely on corrupt incompetent bozos in Washington to get anything done.

Cruz - he doesn't really have a weak area the man is brilliant. His education and employment history is stellar. Resume wise he blows everyone else out of the water on both sides of the isle. But he needs to stop trying to tell personal stories because he really sucks at it. Stick to the issues or get some coaching on story telling.

Paul - he would make a great president except that the establishment is able to slap him silly and he just stands there and takes the beating. Cruz and Trump give as good as they get and frequently mop the floor with their opponents, Paul just doesn't. He would be a great pic for VP and maybe with 4-8 years VP experience he would be ready for the big chair.

Repeatedly demonstrating your idiocy for the whole world to see.

Kasich, who has 2% of the vote? :lmao:

Kasich is acting like a flaming leftist RINO. The question is, did he stake out that position in the field as a strategy or is he really an honest to God a flaming leftist RINO. Either way he clearly misread the will of the people hence his pathetic 2%.

CANADIAN Ted as POTUS??? LMAO. Go for it dudes and dudesses.

He aint got a chance in a general election.

Just how many millions of people in any important electoral college state do you think support that idiot Ted? LMAO.

Forum List

Back