tonight's results

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I just have to say if Republicans pull off a win in VA I will laugh.

Any other interesting races?

I do too.

I've been watching social media and the left is pushing the VA as a bell weather for 2018 rates. I think there will be another meltdown tonight if he wins.

A U.S. Army veteran versus a lobbyist. Can you take a guess which one Trump supports? :lol:

Murphy is running away in NJ

Republicans are paying a price for Christie

A U.S. Army veteran versus a lobbyist. Can you take a guess which one Trump supports? :lol:

We’re supposed to support Dems just because they are veterans?

Just like you all voted for McStain over the Hussein in 2008?

I supported Ron Paul, and then McCain. I've only ever supported Republicans. Trump was never a Republican.

True, he is really an independent. But that is a good thing since the majority of the GOP were a bunch of globalist pigs, just like the entire Democrat Party.

It'll all depend on turnout, as it always does.

It's raining in the DC suburbs, that'll help Gillespie.
Because Democrats are such unmotivated losers they can't bother to vote if it's anything but a perfectly sunny day.

All I know is that no matter what happens tonight, people from both sides will be on here tomorrow claiming victory for their side, while the country keeps on losing.

It's a shame if Kim Guadagno doesn't win. She was in fact what helped Christie's governor era keep Jersey great. Now that she could be governor of New Jersey it's a great start.

Forum List

Back