tonight's results

It'll all depend on turnout, as it always does.

It's raining in the DC suburbs, that'll help Gillespie.
Because Democrats are such unmotivated losers they can't bother to vote if it's anything but a perfectly sunny day.

:lol:

Love to see that Christian "compassion" on display.

You really never fail to amuse.

Nothing about being a Christian that requires a man to be polite to those that hate him with a fiery passion.

Don't project your hatred onto others, clown shoes. I hold no "hatred" for you nutbars.

I leave the hating to self-righteous hypocrites like yourselves.

NOthing about my personal belief systems that stops me from returning anger and hatred to people that give it to me first.

Your assumption otherwise is not my problem.
Little Donnie

Because Democrats are such unmotivated losers they can't bother to vote if it's anything but a perfectly sunny day.

Nothing about being a Christian that requires a man to be polite to those that hate him with a fiery passion.

If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless those that curse you, do good to those that hate you, and pray for those who speak evil about you, and persecute

We are trying to do good to you and for you. But I think god will understand if we are less than polite to scum such as you as we do go about it.

Don't project your hatred onto others, clown shoes. I hold no "hatred" for you nutbars.

NOthing about my personal belief systems that stops me from returning anger and hatred to people that give it to me first.

Little Donnie

HI RW, come to make stupid posts and then run away when called on anything?

It's a shame if Kim Guadagno doesn't win. She was in fact what helped Christie's governor era keep Jersey great. Now that she could be governor of New Jersey it's a great start.
She bears the stink of Christie
Christie has been gone since he ran for president.. you're late. Guadagno did all the work and has proven herself to be capable of being governor.

She was Christies Lt Governor

She is looked at as little Christie

Well if you stereotype, sure.

So you don't believe in the words of Jesus?

Not directly.

Democrats don't vote when it rains?

Republicans win when less people vote.
I agree. Democrats are losers who won't vote if anything makes it more difficult, like rain or snow. I am agreeing with you, accept it as a compliment.

Republicans win when less people vote because most people disagree with you.

That's why you guys work so hard to prevent people from voting.

That’s what Rush was saying to. How odd. I mean, as worked up and pissed off as everyone gets over politics you would think the rain wouldn’t matter. How about absentee ballots? When do they start to get tossed into the returns?

What words?
Be precise.

Wow! Attacking another American's freedom of religion. Sad!

I agree. Democrats are losers who won't vote if anything makes it more difficult, like rain or snow. I am agreeing with you, accept it as a compliment.

That only makes sense is people your people stop voting far easier.

Otherwise the same proportions would show up and vote.

This is a pretty simple concept.

Not directly.

So then what do you believe, if not the words of the man you call the Son of God?

That’s what Rush was saying to. How odd. I mean, as worked up and pissed off as everyone gets over politics you would think the rain wouldn’t matter. How about absentee ballots? When do they start to get tossed into the returns?

Absentee ballots are counted only if the number of uncounted ballots is larger than the margin of victory.

So, they'll be counted in the next weeks, if the race is too close to call tonight.

What words?
Be precise.

The Sermon on the Mount.

Murphy is running away in NJ

Republicans are paying a price for Christie

The RWnuts have done an excellent job pretending that race doesn't matter.

How do you know that it is only pretend?

Just based on your blind hatred of republicans?

Given how important it was to you RWnuts that Christie became governor (ah yes how you'd like us all to forget the Right's love affair with Chris Christie) it would be strange that now,

New Jersey doesn't matter.

Not directly.

So then what do you believe, if not the words of the man you call the Son of God?

The example set by my father and mother, and the culture around me as I was raised, middle America of the 70s.

Doormats were not US.

That only makes sense is people your people stop voting far easier.

Otherwise the same proportions would show up and vote.

This is a pretty simple concept.

It's a demographic issue.

A much larger percentage of Republican voters are old. Old people are always more likely to vote.

Forum List

Back