Joe Biden's Approval Rating Falls To All-Time Low

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It's like I've been saying, anyone other than Trump, would beat this old fuck like a drum. It wouldn't be close!
As it is, Trump despite the incredible amount of baggage, could still win this election!!

"With about six months remaining before Election Day, Biden stands in a weaker position than any prior incumbent, and thus faces a taller task than they did in getting reelected."

President Joe Biden has recorded a lower average 13th quarter approval rating than any other president in recent history, according to polls.

Biden's 13th quarter in office, which began on January 20 and ended on April 19, saw the president record an all-time low average approval rating of 38.7 percent, according to Gallup.
The results are the latest warning sign about Biden's chances of entering a second term. The incumbent has long faced concerns about his age and poor approval ratings heading into November's election when he is poised to face off against presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump.

Biden's 38.7 percent average approval rating in the 13th quarter is lower than any of the previous nine U.S. presidents whose first term coincided with the same period, dating back to Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1953.

It's like I've been saying, anyone other than Trump, would beat this old fuck like a drum. It wouldn't be close!
As it is, Trump despite the incredible amount of baggage, could still win this election!!

"With about six months remaining before Election Day, Biden stands in a weaker position than any prior incumbent, and thus faces a taller task than they did in getting reelected."

There will always be "Joe Biden Voters".

Bidenet.png

This isnt accurate, what if they polled everyone, including those who entered America illegally?

The change in plans by the Zionist regime has perhaps come just in time for Biden.

Now it's a question of whether or not Biden forced Netanyahu to rein it in?

A group of nearly 90 House Democrats is urging President Biden to consider halting sales of offensive weaponry to Israel over concerns about continued restrictions on the flow of humanitarian aid into Gaza.

Why it matters: It comes as increasingly intense pro-Palestinian protests have rocked college campuses across the country, alarming many Democrats.

They've been saying the same thing all year.

His approval rating is always around 34-38.

Biden won’t even be the nominee

So your logic is that people who couldn’t come close to beating Trump would do better than Trump??? Give me a break. Trump has the nutters and the folks holding their nose and voting for him. Anyone else would lose the nutters and simple get the folks holding their nose. GOP is fucked without the nutters Trump brought to the party.

So your logic is that people who couldn’t come close to beating Trump would do better than Trump??? Give me a break. Trump has the nutters and the folks holding their nose and voting for him. Anyone else would lose the nutters and simple get the folks holding their nose. GOP is fucked without the nutters Trump brought to the party.

They would be way ahead at this point. Let's say it was either DeSantis, or someone else. They would be able to contrast themselves against the fossil, to the point that Biden would appear to be a blathering idiot way too old for even thinking about four more years. The base would rally around the candidate, and their youth and energy would be enough by itself to bury the old man.
With Trump in the race, he not only has an extreme amount of negative baggage, but Biden doesn't look nearly as old.

They would be way ahead at this point. Let's say it was either DeSantis, or someone else. They would be able to contrast themselves against the fossil, to the point that Biden would appear to be a blathering idiot way too old for even thinking about four more years. The base would rally around the candidate, and their youth and energy would be enough by itself to bury the old man.
With Trump in the race, he not only has an extreme amount of negative baggage, but Biden doesn't look nearly as old.
Yet 10s of thousands of people show up at a President Trump rally, while Joe Bribem, isnt allowed out of the basement again.

Yet 10s of thousands of people show up at a President Trump rally, while Joe Bribem, isnt allowed out of the basement again.

Trump has a very good chance to win, no doubt about it. IMO however, someone else like DeSantis would be way ahead at this stage of the election.

Get a proper electoral system, and people won't have a choice between two Jerry At Rick's.....

Trump has a very good chance to win, no doubt about it. IMO however, someone else like DeSantis would be way ahead at this stage of the election.
No, Ron Desantis would be just like President Trump, where the pussy leftists would be attacking him for going after Disney and the faggots who support the DEI. Let President Trump have his 2nd term where he can legally go after all the Russian Collusion hoax people for their insurrection, and watch how they cry like little bitches. The precedence has been set by the Marxists/Demofascists, and they are going to reap what they sowed.

No, Ron Desantis would be just like President Trump, where the pussy leftists would be attacking him for going after Disney and the faggots who support the DEI. Let President Trump have his 2nd term where he can legally go after all the Russian Collusion hoax people for their insurrection, and watch how they cry like little bitches. The precedence has been set by the Marxists/Demofascists, and they are going to reap what they sowed.

Yes, of course they would be going after him. They would demonize anyone who is the nominee.
Thing is, DeSantis wouldn't be having to spend half of his days in a courtroom.

Don't worry, I'll be voting for Trump without hesitation, I just believe it would be an easier win with someone else.

Yes, of course they would be going after him. They would demonize anyone who is the nominee.
Thing is, DeSantis wouldn't be having to spend half of his days in a courtroom.

Don't worry, I'll be voting for Trump without hesitation, I just believe it would be an easier win with someone else.
What makes you think that? The Marxists/Demofascists will use any means to keep their power, even if it is illegal as fuck.

Forum List

Back