Deplorable Donald: VA Dem Gov candidate Ralph Northam is "weak on vets"...actually, Northam IS a vet

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
DOD3TtUX0AEKICF.jpg

shame on you, Deplorable Donald!

Donald can vomit shit from his mouth on cue…

and then put it in tweet form…

The apologists are saying they like what he's done so far, just not his tweets…

He's done nothing… except run the executive branch into the ground, make the U.S. an international laughing stock, and divide the country…

He's the biggest failing leader in the history of time…

So what if he was a veteran? If he is a slime ball (D)-bag and votes against bills to help veterans, then President Trump is absolutely correct.

Plenty of veterans here have been accused by leftwingers that we are against vets because we vote Republican.

So what if he was a veteran? If he is a slime ball (D)-bag and votes against bills to help veterans, then President Trump is absolutely correct.

Plenty of veterans here have been accused by leftwingers that we are against vets because we vote Republican.

Except I've read nothing that indicates he has voted against any bills that help veterans. I haven't even heard his opponent make such claims. All we have are five words in a tweet from Trump accusing him of being weak on our vets without citing any evidence.

Except I've read nothing that indicates he has voted against any bills that help veterans. I haven't even heard his opponent make such claims. All we have are five words in a tweet from Trump accusing him of being weak on our vets without citing any evidence.

For the Trump lemmings, Trump saying so is all that matters. If he tweeted tomorrow morning that the sky was green and the grass was purple we would have 20 threads on here telling us the sky is green and the grass is purple.

trump tweets....

LWNJ's get triggered!!

eL4DxSF.gif

I love how Trump supporters don't even pretend to have arguments in defense of the things he says anymore.

"Trump said something that makes no sense."

"You're butthurt."

"No. It's here in black and white on his Twitter."

"Snowflake."

"No. This is something that happened in this reality. This reality we live in."

"Triggered."

It's like arguing with an 8 year old. :lol:

Umm, liberal logic indicates that it's impossible to be "weak on Vets" if you are a Veteran? If you are a democrat politician, the liberal party dogma calls for treating Veterans like victims and traitors like heroes while the Military is used as a social experiment.. Everything is upside down and ass backward in the liberal mind.

'Deplorable Donald: VA Dem Gov candidate Ralph Northam is "weak on vets"...actually, Northam IS a vet'

So? Obama is a Democrat, screwed Democrats, left the DNC $24 million in debt, at the financial mercy and control of Criminal Hillary, as pointed out by Brazile.

Just because you are a member of a group doesn't mean you can't screw them...

More trumpanzee evidence of hating veterans.

Umm, liberal logic indicates that it's impossible to be "weak on Vets" if you are a Veteran? If you are a democrat politician, the liberal party dogma calls for treating Veterans like victims and traitors like heroes while the Military is used as a social experiment.. Everything is upside down and ass backward in the liberal mind.
Show what Northam did that indicates he's "weak on vets".

'Deplorable Donald: VA Dem Gov candidate Ralph Northam is "weak on vets"...actually, Northam IS a vet'

So? Obama is a Democrat, screwed Democrats, left the DNC $24 million in debt, at the financial mercy and control of Criminal Hillary, as pointed out by Brazile.

For the Trump lemmings, Trump saying so is all that matters. If he tweeted tomorrow morning that the sky was green and the grass was purple we would have 20 threads on here telling us the sky is green and the grass is purple.

No, if President Trump tweets, the leftwingers have a meltdown. I wouldn’t know about any tweets if the left didn’t howl about them every day.

He identifies himself as a Democrat.

More trumpanzee evidence of hating veterans.

^thanks for proving my point.

No, if President Trump tweets, the leftwingers have a meltdown. I wouldn’t know about any tweets if the left didn’t howl about them every day.

Yep, the leftwingers melt down and you rightwingers believe them like they were handed to you by Moses himself. The rest of us just shake our head at the stupidity of both wings

trump tweets....

LWNJ's get triggered!!

eL4DxSF.gif

I love how Trump supporters don't even pretend to have arguments in defense of the things he says anymore.

"Trump said something that makes no sense."

"You're butthurt."

"No. It's here in black and white on his Twitter."

"Snowflake."

"No. This is something that happened in this reality. This reality we live in."

"Triggered."

It's like arguing with an 8 year old. :lol:

"Elections have consequences"
-Saint Barack

Tissue?

I didn't say he was so I don't have to do any such thing.

Forum List

Back