tonight's results

It'll all depend on turnout, as it always does.

It's raining in the DC suburbs, that'll help Gillespie.
Because Democrats are such unmotivated losers they can't bother to vote if it's anything but a perfectly sunny day.

:lol:

Love to see that Christian "compassion" on display.

You really never fail to amuse.

Because Democrats are such unmotivated losers they can't bother to vote if it's anything but a perfectly sunny day.

Nothing about being a Christian that requires a man to be polite to those that hate him with a fiery passion.

It's a shame if Kim Guadagno doesn't win. She was in fact what helped Christie's governor era keep Jersey great. Now that she could be governor of New Jersey it's a great start.
She bears the stink of Christie
Christie has been gone since he ran for president.. you're late. Guadagno did all the work and has proven herself to be capable of being governor.

Nothing about being a Christian that requires a man to be polite to those that hate him with a fiery passion.

Don't project your hatred onto others, clown shoes. I hold no "hatred" for you nutbars.

I leave the hating to self-righteous hypocrites like yourselves.

Wow bashing religious views. Wonder if you'd say that if he was muslim. Sad!

I'm not bashing any religion, you fucking moron. I'm calling Blackrook a hypocrite.

Don't project your hatred onto others, clown shoes. I hold no "hatred" for you nutbars.

Keep spinnin' then I guess.

Keep spinnin' then I guess.

If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless those that curse you, do good to those that hate you, and pray for those who speak evil about you, and persecute

Wow bashing religious views. Wonder if you'd say that if he was muslim. Sad!

I'm not bashing any religion, you fucking moron. I'm calling Blackrook a hypocrite.

Wow! Someone is lacking freedom of religion knowledge. Sad!

NOthing about my personal belief systems that stops me from returning anger and hatred to people that give it to me first.

Your assumption otherwise is not my problem.

It's a shame if Kim Guadagno doesn't win. She was in fact what helped Christie's governor era keep Jersey great. Now that she could be governor of New Jersey it's a great start.
She bears the stink of Christie
Christie has been gone since he ran for president.. you're late. Guadagno did all the work and has proven herself to be capable of being governor.

She was Christies Lt Governor

She is looked at as little Christie

Forum List

Back