The Air Force Screwed Up, Bigly

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Not only was this guy a wife beater, he was caught sneaking guns onto an Air Force base and making death threats against his superiors.

Strangely, the Air Force decided not to notify the FBI's background database about these facts. If they had, dumb shit would not have been able to buy guns.

We should trust the Federal government for every aspect of our lives!

They are so competent, wonderful, and non-corrupt.

Good citizens should voluntarily pay extra taxes.

Let's put the government in control of health care. They are so good at simple stuff like data entry

We should trust the Federal government for every aspect of our lives!

They are so competent, wonderful, and non-corrupt.

Good citizens should voluntarily pay extra taxes.
And Democrats insist we can trust their vetting on muslims?
Americans kill more Americans than Muslims do.

Way, way, way, way, way more.

You are far more likely to be murdered by a friend or family member.

Remember that when you go over the river and through the woods this Thanksgiving, pants shitter.

Better you stay curled up under your bed.

Not only was this guy a wife beater, he was caught sneaking guns onto an Air Force base and making death threats against his superiors.

Strangely, the Air Force decided not to notify the FBI's background database about these facts. If they had, dumb shit would not have been able to buy guns.

Yes you prove that the far left is right to trust the government with everything, even our very lives!

So everyone is in agreement that people who have been locked up in a mental ward or who have beaten their spouse should not be allowed to buy a gun, right?

I mean, you all jump on the "It aint' guns, it's mental health" bandwagon whenever there's a mass shooting.

Put your integrity where your mouth is.

So everyone is in agreement that people who have been locked up in a mental ward or who have beaten their spouse should not be allowed to buy a gun, right?

I mean, you all jump on the "It aint' guns, it's mental health" bandwagon whenever there's a mass shooting.

Yes I believe you should not own a gun!

Yes I believe you should not own a gun!
Just because I have laid a lot of butt hurt on your dumb ass, that doesn't rise to the level of domestic abuse.

Sorry!

Yep, it was a screw up all right. Don't know if he wouldn't had found another way.

The Air Force screwed up Bigly on Obabble's watch.
They got a call from Obama telling them not to notify the FBI. Obama was informed about dipshit by extraterrestrial Jews.
They DEFIED Obama! Knowing in their Godly hearts he was a satanic force sent to undermine our true values, the Air Force shielded its vets from gun confiscation

I don't know, if I wanted to shoot a bunch of people at the church, I wouldn't call off my plan if I was legally barred from purchasing a gun. I would go to a drug dealer and ask him who he knows selling guns. Then I'd buy a gun.

Forum List

Back