Tonight is Passover- Pesach Sameach

Remind me, Rosie dear, why was friday night different than any other night?
Because it was the Sheva (7th) day to be kept in rememberance of the name.
Just like you Freemasons keep
the seventh (Sheva) letter in the Alphabet (G)
to symbolize the chief architect, yet it still eludes you.

Sheesh, and all this time I thought it was a commemoration of the liberation of the people by God from slavery..lol

I guess you never found the hidden matzo and are still bound hand and foot by the practitioners of the magical arts..

Thems the breaks,.

Maybe you should muster up the courage to take a peek into that little box strapped onto your forehead because until you do wherever you look you will never see whats been hidden inside.
You know about the Sheva day(Shevot) in
rememberance of the name and Your Masonic seventh(Sheva) letter symbol G representing the Chief architect, but you forgot about that black box (around the head to remember) which Muslims imitate the design of Abraham's Shalem Kaaba in Mecca which they were told to revolve around 7(Sheva) Times, perhaps you should learn the story of theirs, like which messenger gave them the Rock and message which they were told was a mystery that would be understood in it's time revealed.

The Tefillin holds Torah Text but is on the forehead for rememberance of where the Torahs Ethos eminates from Abraham's begining of understanding and of that Essence we call Shalem he learned from the same MalakhTsadek(Melchizedek).

No, excuse me Your Majesty, but you are mistaken.

The command is to put scripture in a box and wear it like a frontlet between your eyes and a strap that binds your hand.

This is simply instruction in figurative language to meditate on scripture so that it controls your behavior.

That is the sign, self control in compliance with the teaching that you are supposed to be focused on, not wearing a box on your head dummkopf .

That practice is just plain stupid, funny but stupid, because it renders the purpose and benefit of the law of God null and void condemning practitioners to the burden of the law which is the death consequent for non compliance no matter how fancy its made or how many times you strap a box on your head.

You might as well be eating Jesus, carrying around a rabbits foot, or facing Mecca on your hands and knees.

You have set aside the law of God in order to perpetuate the false teaching of the Talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men.

You must be one of those people Trump talked about just walking right up to and grabbing by the pussy.

You ain't no messiah, even though your name is michael, lol, just another self indulgent egocentric pansy ass lying fraud who has even less faith, morals, and ethics, than an avowed atheist.

Game over. Case closed. CHECKMATE !!! :happy-1:

Those procedures/rituals are used for remembrance which makes sense in the times it's revealed. You see it as silly yet you yourself might have had a black box (gateway computer) with silica (meteorites have silica) in it that held your texts you pondered upon. And you must be spinning in your computer chair because your post seems dizzy and disoriented, because you just proved Jesus can't be Moshiach by lying about qualifications and morality.
I don't hide HHR, you act as if you stalked and snooped something hidden when it's openly linked on my theology and tech & science web pages.
And you do realize Blessed= Happy
What is it you guys iconograph and state
a blessed heart?

You talking religion is as funny as your political points and choices. You seem fond of corruption and abuses, but I bet you'd cry the loudest and squirm the most if you were the recipient of those mobster or fascist like abuses.

Now that being said, you don't scream checkmate when you checkmate your own king, that's like running down the wrong side of the football field crossing your own touchback line then screaming touchdown....in other words you embarrassed yourself doing a touchdown dance when you just scored 2 points for the other team. Brilliant! *L*
You have been watching too much fundamentalist Christian evangelical TV and your mind has turned into mush and to make matters worse you've been punked since birth into obliviousness by the practitioners of the magical arts who have usurped positions of authority over the Jewish laity by pretending to be orthodox..

And you want to be the high priest and supreme animal butcher in a temple presiding over the blasphemy.

What a guy!

Go ahead and strap a box to your head you freak. I'm sure that God will be very impressed by your dedication. lol..

I am.

Do you believe God exists?
Thank you for admitting Jesus isn't your god and or that your god isn't the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Otherwise you'd have the answer to your question and not need to ask, because you already know I don't believe Jesus exists=then
logic means I don't believe in your forbidden anthropromorphic precept of God.
My description of God and this answer was given to you many times along with Scripture backing it. You've asked this many times before, as you resorted to this same Shtick repeatedly. Just search the forum for it.
If you can't find it, then you lost 2 games in one because you swore I was not censored.
This is what is called a double decker chess board Checkmate! :)

Last edited:
Because it was the Sheva (7th) day to be kept in rememberance of the name.
Just like you Freemasons keep
the seventh (Sheva) letter in the Alphabet (G)
to symbolize the chief architect, yet it still eludes you.

Sheesh, and all this time I thought it was a commemoration of the liberation of the people by God from slavery..lol

I guess you never found the hidden matzo and are still bound hand and foot by the practitioners of the magical arts..

Thems the breaks,.

Maybe you should muster up the courage to take a peek into that little box strapped onto your forehead because until you do wherever you look you will never see whats been hidden inside.
You know about the Sheva day(Shevot) in
rememberance of the name and Your Masonic seventh(Sheva) letter symbol G representing the Chief architect, but you forgot about that black box (around the head to remember) which Muslims imitate the design of Abraham's Shalem Kaaba in Mecca which they were told to revolve around 7(Sheva) Times, perhaps you should learn the story of theirs, like which messenger gave them the Rock and message which they were told was a mystery that would be understood in it's time revealed.

The Tefillin holds Torah Text but is on the forehead for rememberance of where the Torahs Ethos eminates from Abraham's begining of understanding and of that Essence we call Shalem he learned from the same MalakhTsadek(Melchizedek).

No, excuse me Your Majesty, but you are mistaken.

The command is to put scripture in a box and wear it like a frontlet between your eyes and a strap that binds your hand.

This is simply instruction in figurative language to meditate on scripture so that it controls your behavior.

That is the sign, self control in compliance with the teaching that you are supposed to be focused on, not wearing a box on your head dummkopf .

That practice is just plain stupid, funny but stupid, because it renders the purpose and benefit of the law of God null and void condemning practitioners to the burden of the law which is the death consequent for non compliance no matter how fancy its made or how many times you strap a box on your head.

You might as well be eating Jesus, carrying around a rabbits foot, or facing Mecca on your hands and knees.

You have set aside the law of God in order to perpetuate the false teaching of the Talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men.

You must be one of those people Trump talked about just walking right up to and grabbing by the pussy.

You ain't no messiah, even though your name is michael, lol, just another self indulgent egocentric pansy ass lying fraud who has even less faith, morals, and ethics, than an avowed atheist.

Game over. Case closed. CHECKMATE !!! :happy-1:

Those procedures/rituals are used for remembrance which makes sense in the times it's revealed. You see it as silly yet you yourself might have had a black box (gateway computer) with silica (meteorites have silica) in it that held your texts you pondered upon. And you must be spinning in your computer chair because your post seems dizzy and disoriented, because you just proved Jesus can't be Moshiach by lying about qualifications and morality.
I don't hide HHR, you act as if you stalked and snooped something hidden when it's openly linked on my theology and tech & science web pages.
And you do realize Blessed= Happy
What is it you guys iconograph and state
a blessed heart?

You talking religion is as funny as your political points and choices. You seem fond of corruption and abuses, but I bet you'd cry the loudest and squirm the most if you were the recipient of those mobster or fascist like abuses.

Now that being said, you don't scream checkmate when you checkmate your own king, that's like running down the wrong side of the football field crossing your own touchback line then screaming touchdown....in other words you embarrassed yourself doing a touchdown dance when you just scored 2 points for the other team. Brilliant! *L*
You have been watching too much fundamentalist Christian evangelical TV and your mind has turned into mush and to make matters worse you've been punked since birth into obliviousness by the practitioners of the magical arts who have usurped positions of authority over the Jewish laity by pretending to be orthodox..

And you want to be the high priest and supreme animal butcher in a temple presiding over the blasphemy.

What a guy!

Go ahead and strap a box to your head you freak. I'm sure that God will be very impressed by your dedication. lol..

I am.
EWTN is not Evangelist TV it's a Catholic Network. Except for the Pope's Dagon fishead hat, You should not make fun of people's ritual dedications when you wear some freaky clothes and do some weird rituals in your lodge guild.
*L*

you seem irritable today, hobie dear-----someone stomped on your easter bonnet?

sorry rosie. I didn't mean to upset you yet again.

But seriously, aren't you tired of hearing about My name is Michael, I am the messiah, Jesus is the devil, and I, the highest living being in existence next to God himself, want to butcher farm animals in the name of the Lord so that I, the highest being in existence next to God himself, can throw the scraps to the poor, bring peace to the world, restore paradise, live happily ever after, la la la, derp derp, DUH, etc., etc., checkmate! ad nauseum.

You would think that if he had a friend they would tell him to shut up. Is there a brown nosed dork in the house?

Really, doesn't anybody love or respect hashem enough in his personal life to tell him he's gone off the deep end??

Last edited:

But seriously, aren't you tired of hearing about My name is michael I am the messiah Jesus is the devil and I, the highest living being in existence next to God himself, want to butcher farm animals in the name of the Lord so that I, the highest being in existence next to God himself, can throw the scraps to the poor...etc., etc., checkmate! ad nauseum.

You would think that if he had a friend they would tell him to shut up. Is there a brown nosed dork in the house?

Really, doesn't anybody love or respect hashem enough in his personal life to tell him he's gone off the deep end??
Mirror reflection:
But seriously, aren't you tired of hearing about Russia, Russia, Russia,
Jesus Jesus Jesus?
It's like Beetlejuice, they think he'll appear from the other side of death. *L*
-Easter Appropriate Humor
tmp-cam--1632471351.jpg

But seriously, aren't you tired of hearing about My name is michael I am the messiah Jesus is the devil and I, the highest living being in existence next to God himself, want to butcher farm animals in the name of the Lord so that I, the highest being in existence next to God himself, can throw the scraps to the poor...etc., etc., checkmate! ad nauseum.

Mirror reflection:
But seriously, aren't you tired of hearing about Russia, Russia, Russia,
Jesus Jesus Jesus?
It's like Beetlejuice, they think he'll appear from the other side of death. *L*
-Easter Appropriate Humor

You could have just openly admitted that you are one of those people that Trump grabbed by the pussy.

Some messiah.

Pft.

But seriously, aren't you tired of hearing about My name is Michael, I am the messiah, Jesus is the devil, and I, the highest living being in existence next to God himself, want to butcher farm animals in the name of the Lord so that I, the highest being in existence next to God himself, can throw the scraps to the poor, bring peace to the world, restore paradise, live happily ever after la la la..etc., etc., checkmate! ad nauseum.

throw scraps to the poor? Your Sunday school teacher blew it again-----what happened to the meat of the sacrificed animals in the Temple?

I will give you a CHOICE of answers
1 ) fed to the temple dogs
2 ) thrown to the poor
3) sold in the local market
4) ground up into ground lamb for
lamb burgers
5) GYROS

But seriously, aren't you tired of hearing about My name is Michael, I am the messiah, Jesus is the devil, and I, the highest living being in existence next to God himself, want to butcher farm animals in the name of the Lord so that I, the highest being in existence next to God himself, can throw the scraps to the poor, bring peace to the world, restore paradise, live happily ever after la la la..etc., etc., checkmate! ad nauseum.

throw scraps to the poor? Your Sunday school teacher blew it again-----what happened to the meat of the sacrificed animals in the Temple?

I will give you a CHOICE of answers
1 ) fed to the temple dogs
2 ) thrown to the poor
3) sold in the local market
4) ground up into ground lamb for
lamb burgers
5) GYROS

No, that gem came from HaShem himself in his backyard barbecue sermon attempting to justify his lifelong dream of becoming the supreme butcher in the fanciest slaughterhouse on earth.

You have insulted the messiah wannabe.

Prepare to be checkmated.

Last edited:
Time for the punchline Hobe:
You've been hitting yourself again, playing against your own king and checkmating yourself.
Let me explain:
Christianity claims this Easter holiday is to signify the suffering for your sins, the sacrafice, the abuse, the tormenting, the slaying of an unpopular messenger and all you've done was prove that it does not work to change persecution behaviors and that it is bogus.
You treat pagan rituals with more observation and respect then the supposed purpose of the ritual. You even blasted rituals without realizing you were exposing your own.
So the punchline was performed by you, so you only have yourself to blame when I say CHECKMATE!
Of course the many fights over jockeying positions by the priests at the church of Holy Sepulchre already made this point but it's nice to get a font row to the show!
*Applauds*

Remind me to not play chess with you Michael you are too darn good but remember I am Shimon “ Favel” which comes from the Prague area of the “ check” republic so I have first dibs on the “ checkmate” when it comes to Hobe so says the brown nosed dork.... Wink... It was really funny watching those priests fighting with each other at the church of the holy sepulchre even though I can’t eat popcorn at this time I can still throw pieces of manishevitz matzah at the screen watching them and having a good laugh...

Remind me to not play chess with you Michael you are too darn good but remember I am Shimon “ Favel” which comes from the Prague area of the “ check” republic so I have first dibs on the “ checkmate” when it comes to Hobe so says the brown nosed dork.... Wink... It was really funny watching those priests fighting with each other at the church of the holy sepulchre even though I can’t eat popcorn at this time I can still throw pieces of manishevitz matzah at the screen watching them and having a good laugh...
*L*
By calling you a brown nose dork
he's inadvertently calling Jesus one (on first following and embracing John the Baptist) the disciples brown nose dorks, and his political leanings he's calling Biden one, Bernie one, liberal MSM, and many more.
But hey every year it's the same thing, they talk about a suffering servant while abusing service to God and in his case also abusing service to our Country.
=lesson never learned (no teshuva) =repeatedly doing the same sin proving the holiday and claim meaningless & pointless.
He of all people knows of the Chess board and heart symbol on the secret of the Rennes-Le-Chateau
Et in Arcadia Ego
This is someone's article years ago of similar hidden symbolism of "the horse of God" and battle.
Asmodeus at Rennes le Chateau and the Battle – Mysterious Writings

Last edited:
You've been hitting yourself again, playing against your own king and checkmating yourself.
Let me explain:
Christianity claims this Easter holiday is to signify the suffering for your sins, the sacrafice, the abuse, the tormenting, the slaying of an unpopular messenger and all you've done was prove that it does not work to change persecution behaviors and that it is bogus.
You treat pagan rituals with more observation and respect then the supposed purpose of the ritual. You even blasted rituals without realizing you were exposing your own.
So the punchline was performed by you, so you only have yourself to blame when I say CHECKMATE!
Of course the many fights over jockeying positions by the priests at the church of Holy Sepulchre already made this point but it's nice to get a font row to the show!
*Applauds*

You think I celebrated easter? You think that I am a Christian who believes that Jesus suffered for 'our' sins? You think that I ritually celebrate the torture and death of Jesus? Holy shit!

For the millionth time I do not belong to or practice any religion.

I denounce Dings irrational interpretations and application of the teaching and life of Jesus, not his faith in Jesus, and he call's me a Jew, even though I clearly pointed out what is right according to his own Holy Book.

I denounce your irrational interpretations and application of Mosaic law, not your faith in Moses, and you call me a Christian even though I clearly pointed out to you what is right according to your own Holy Book.

How is anyone supposed to believe that you are the messiah when you don't have the mental acuity to understand who you are talking to or notice what is actually taking place?

Checkmate? lol

:funnyface:

Last edited:
Remind me to not play chess with you Michael you are too darn good......so says the brown nosed dork....

lol........

Mitzvot #614

Thou shall not eat the flesh of a brown nosed dork who nests in the butt crack of another man for their flesh is vile and loathsome and will defile and contaminate your mind.

Last edited:
Let me explain:
*Applauds*

You think I celebrated easter? You think that I am a Christian who believes that Jesus suffered for 'our' sins? You think that I ritually celebrate the torture and death of Jesus? Holy shit!

I denounce Dings interpretations and application of the teaching and life of Jesus, not his faith in Jesus, and he call's me a Jew, even though I clearly pointed out what is right according to his own Holy Book.

I denounce your Jewish interpretations and application of Mosaic law, not your faith in Moses, and you call me a Christian even though I clearly pointed out to you what is right according to your own Holy Book.

How is anyone supposed to believe that you are the messiah when you don't have the mental acuity to understand who you are talking to or notice what is actually taking place?
You contradict your former posts about your version christ being the one in the Pilate era who sacrificed himself and the non pagan version of that celebration of his sacrifice death is a claim that fails the test which is what my post conveys, & not just by you, but do I have to get out all the angry posts by many?
And once again, The fights at the Holy Sepulchre is evidence of the sham claim to the Holiday being about the sins done to the man & who never existed as his image which you've admitted many times.
So you displaced your confusion and if you were not stumped then you would not have gotten mad and triped over your former arguments and hit yourself again.

Let me explain:
*Applauds*

I denounce Dings interpretations and application of the teaching and life of Jesus, not his faith in Jesus, and he call's me a Jew, even though I clearly pointed out what is right according to his own Holy Book.

I denounce your Jewish interpretations and application of Mosaic law, not your faith in Moses, and you call me a Christian even though I clearly pointed out to you what is right according to your own Holy Book.

You contradict your former posts about your version christ being the one in the Pilate era who sacrificed himself and the non pagan version of that celebration of his sacrifice death is a claim that fails the test whichvis what my post conveys, & not just by you, but do I have to get out all the angry posts by many?
And once again, The fights at the Holy Sepulchre is evidence of the sham claim to the Holiday being about the sins done to the man & who never existed as his image which you've admitted many times.
So you displaced your confusion and if you were not stumped then you would not have gotten mad and triped over your former arguments and hit yourself again.

Nonsense. I said that my Christ was never written about except by his friends because he was denounced, dismissed, and executed as a petty criminal, a sinner and a drunk of no account who was most likely insane. Not exactly the type of person that any first century historian would have written about.

You cite other revolutionaries and failed messiahs.

You have never seen and do not know the Jesus that I know. Don't take it too hard. Neither do Christians.

Your problem is that you have fallen too deeply in love with yourself while staring into a funhouse mirror. You see only what you want to see. You don't know that you are dead.

You may not believe this but it is written that perjuring yourself in the name of God is a mortal sin.

I believe because of people like you. It has nothing to do with faith or religion.

I see the power of God in action and that his law remains in effect and is in full force.

Last edited:
Let me explain:
*Applauds*

You contradict your former posts about your version christ being the one in the Pilate era who sacrificed himself and the non pagan version of that celebration of his sacrifice death is a claim that fails the test whichvis what my post conveys, & not just by you, but do I have to get out all the angry posts by many?

Nonsense. I said that my Christ was never written about except by his friends because he was denounced and dismissed as a petty criminal, a sinner and a drunk of no account who was most likely insane. Not exactly the type of person that any first century historian would have written about.

You cite other revolutionaries and failed messiahs.

You have never seen and do not know the Jesus that I know. Don't take it too hard. Neither do Christians.

Your problem is that you have fallen too deeply in love with yourself while staring into a funhouse mirror. You see only what you want to see. You don't know that you are dead.

You may not know this but perjuring yourself in the name of God is a mortal sin.
Sounds like you watched
Monty Pythons "Life of Brian" with 2 hours sleep, in Colorado no doubt.
But that's cool, you forget what you told us like Jim Comey you just don't remember type perjury.
You can always embarass me by building the Temple, if you are so sure you got me pegged, I mean you Dems have all that wall money you are trying to prevent being spent, why not put it to work, we already have a wall there, so promise it won't go towards that. :)

Remind me to not play chess with you Michael you are too darn good......so says the brown nosed dork....

lol........

Mitzvot #614

Thou shall not eat the flesh of a brown nosed dork who nests in the butt crack of another man for their flesh is vile and loathsome and will defile and contaminate your mind.
You are so witty Hobe but you are breaking the Commandments Deutoronomy 4 :2 You are not to add or subtract and you are adding a commandment of your own making falling into the same trap of Christianity who constantly manipulate and add and subtract words... Your ancestor who peed on the wall of that church would be ashamed of you...

lol........

Mitzvot #614

You are so witty Hobe but you are breaking the Commandments Deutoronomy 4 :2 You are not to add or subtract and you are adding a commandment of your own making falling into the same trap of Christianity who constantly manipulate and add and subtract words... Your ancestor who peed on the wall of that church would be ashamed of you...

My my grandpa, what big teeth you have! lol

I was just updating the existing law to replace one of the unidentified creatures in Kashrut with a modern version so perfectly embodied by you so that people who seek a place in the world to come will know which way to turn.

I am just doing my job.

You don't have to thank me...

Last edited:

lol........

Mitzvot #614

My my grandpa, what big teeth you have! lol

FYI. I was just updating the existing law to replace one of the unidentified creatures in Kashrut with a modern version so perfectly embodied by you so that people who seek a place in the world to come will know which way to turn.

I am just doing my job.

You don't have to thank me...
No thanks intended Hobe.. I just never realized you had so much authority and that you made such big decisions regarding what is deemed kosher and what is not.... Why you must have every rabbi knocking down your door to get you enlightened insight oh special one... Maybe it is you that needs that Funtime mirror so you can look at your reflection and not Michael hmmmm....

Forum List

Back