TONIGHT: Hillary Clinton To Accept Historic Nomination For President

So, do you honestly believe Trump is the better choice? If so, why
Yes I do. I really believe our federal government has become so corrupted on both sides of the isle. Someone has to expose this corruption and I know Hillary will not. I do think Trump will, he says America first and I believe him. I think it's the reason he got into the race in the first place. The corruption needs to stop. Every agency has been infected the EPA the IRS the FCC etc etc. Stretched out never ending wars so friends of the powerful can enrich themselves has to end. Trump is one of the only people that said no to war with Iraq. Hillary said yes!

May I ask your education level?

America doesn't trust her, her base is split, she's corrupt, incapable of not lying and her health is shot. In short she's a hot mess
Sassy when the GOP gets completely swept out of office and power this year, you are going to need a stiff Irish drink -- don't drink too much of the Hennessey's though.

Historic is correct. She will be the first presidential nominee to have ever been under investigation by the FBI during her campaign
Like Pres BHO said in his speech, everybody makes mistakes. You, me, him, and Hillary.

It took a tough woman to fight through all the attacks against her. She tougher than a Timex watch: Takes a licking and keeps on ticking...

Hillary Clinton's DNC speech to declare 'moment of reckoning'

Hillary Clinton will declare “a moment of reckoning for America” on Thursday night when she becomes the first woman to formally accept the Democratic presidential nomination.

In a speech due to be introduced by her daughter Chelsea and after performances by Carole King and Katy Perry, the former secretary of state takes the stage in Philadelphia with the weight of world expectations on her shoulders.

More: Hillary Clinton's DNC speech to declare 'moment of reckoning'

Wow, what an epic night.

Hillary_Clinton__p_3480658c-2.jpg

Forum List

Back