TONIGHT: Hillary Clinton To Accept Historic Nomination For President

Let us not forget that between the Republicans and Democrats, the first to even have a female in consideration was the Republicans. let us also remember 1996 when the Democrats has a female under consideration, but they choose to nominate Bill Clinton instead.

The scuttle butt is she has 6 people trying to help her with her public presentation for tonight's speech. There was 7 but one walked out in frustration... Buuuuaaaahahahahahaha get ready for the worse speech ever.

Karma would be if she had one of her spastic fits right in the middle of it. THAT would be worth watching

Too bad we can't hook up a lie detector to our TV's tonight. On second thought we all know 90% of what spews from her disgusting lips will be a lie anyhow.

Even though I'm a guy, on behalf of my mother and all the other great and wonderful women in my life - I'm immensely proud of how far women have come. Someone has to be first to break the final glass ceiling - and I'm hoping it's Hillary. It's time...

Even though I'm a guy, on behalf of my mother and all the other great and wonderful women in my life - I'm immensely proud of how far women have come. Someone has to be first to break the final glass ceiling - and I'm hoping it's Hillary. It's time...
:puke3:

Yep, that's a great reason to put her in charge of the free world.

Kinda like it was time to put a black in charge.....

Hope that Change was what you wanted.

You're seriously pathetic.

Why? How shallow must someone be to think this way? Whatever happened to selecting the best person for the job? We have just suffered through an unrelenting recession for 8 years, the recovery almost non existent. Sorry we already went down the PC first one ever road. No more.

Why? How shallow must someone be to think this way? Whatever happened to selecting the best person for the job? We have just suffered through an unrelenting recession for 8 years, the recovery almost non existent. Sorry we already went down the PC first one ever road. No more.

So, do you honestly believe Trump is the better choice? If so, why?

fuller072716.jpg

So, do you honestly believe Trump is the better choice? If so, why
Yes I do. I really believe our federal government has become so corrupted on both sides of the isle. Someone has to expose this corruption and I know Hillary will not. I do think Trump will, he says America first and I believe him. I think it's the reason he got into the race in the first place. The corruption needs to stop. Every agency has been infected the EPA the IRS the FCC etc etc. Stretched out never ending wars so friends of the powerful can enrich themselves has to end. Trump is one of the only people that said no to war with Iraq. Hillary said yes!

Forum List

Back