The Wheels Are So Coming Off

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The background footage news services are getting about the DNC convention are rather unflattering. The DNC has BANNED uniformed cops from being on the floor of the convention.

The DNC has BANNED uniformed service people from being on the floor during the convention. The U.S. flag was BANNED from being on the floor at the convention until the DNC was called on it.

Some other back ground footage you will see is a Clinton supporter SHOUTED off the stage with the chants of NO MORE WAR after he promised Hillary would go after Islamic State. {Thought Obama finished them} Eight minutes but a look behind the scenes at the truth the hate and the fight democrats are selling you as a love fest...

Fury

hillvday-i6858.jpg

The background footage news services are getting about the DNC convention are rather unflattering. The DNC has BANNED uniformed cops from being on the floor of the convention.

The DNC has BANNED uniformed service people from being on the floor during the convention. The U.S. flag was BANNED from being on the floor at the convention until the DNC was called on it.

Some other back ground footage you will see is a Clinton supporter SHOUTED off the stage with the chants of NO MORE WAR after he promised Hillary would go after Islamic State. {Thought Obama finished them} Eight minutes but a look behind the scenes at the truth the hate and the fight democrats are selling you as a love fest...

Fury
Lies. Stupid lies. I understand why you beieve them. They're just like you.

Fury

And yet, what Obama said about the police was amazing.

Thank You !!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!,,,,,well,,,as you all know,,,my name is Hillary Clinton,,,and uh,,,,uhmm,,,,,oh chit! u need to all excuse me,,,,I have to take a mean piss!!! be right back !!!!!

Fury
Lies. Stupid lies. I understand why you beieve them. They're just like you.

Did you watch the video idiot?

Forum List

Back