Tolerance and Bigotry: What happens when the shoe is on the other foot?

Do what you want but harm none.

We will. And if our actions offend someone like you? No harm done.

When you're a self-righteous navel-gazer like Aris, being told that you are not the center of everyone else's universe is the equivalent of a dagger in the heart.

I didn't create the universe, God did. God is the master of this Universe. Thus, I am not the center of any universe, I just live in one. Perhaps aris needs to understand that.

so do all the other people

Again... you first. You can't tell all of us what we should do, when you yourself are not doing it.

We have the law on our side.

We will. And if our actions offend someone like you? No harm done.

When you're a self-righteous navel-gazer like Aris, being told that you are not the center of everyone else's universe is the equivalent of a dagger in the heart.

I didn't create the universe, God did. God is the master of this Universe. Thus, I am not the center of any universe, I just live in one. Perhaps aris needs to understand that.

Again... you first. You can't tell all of us what we should do, when you yourself are not doing it.

Yes. Don't care. I have G-d on my side. I'll take him, over a million of your laws.

Yes. Don't care. I have G-d on my side. I'll take him, over a million of your laws.

Then why are you wasting time making a fool of yourself on a political message board?

To have no respect for the law is to have no respect for your nation.

Then why are you wasting time making a fool of yourself on a political message board?

I stand for my faith. If that makes me a fool, so be it. You assume I care that you think I'm a fool? Why do I care what a pagan thinks?

I stand for my faith, because I am proud of what you think is foolish. If that bothers you, then why are you here?

To have no respect for the law is to have no respect for your nation.

You still don't seem to grasp, G-d is Lord of all. Top. Number one on the priority list. Highest authority there is.

That includes higher authority than even the nation.

Does that mean I have 'no respect'? Sure I do. I have plenty of respect.... to a point. There is a limit. The limit is when the nation crosses the word of G-d. Then, G-d wins, and nation loses. But until that point, I will respect the nation, the law, the Constitution, the President including Obama or any other president I disapprove of.

I pay my taxes, because that does not violate the word of G-d. I obey the speed limit, because that does not violate the word of G-d.

But when the law, or the nation, or the president, or the constitution requires me to violate G-d.... then no. I'm following G-d first. To the best of my ability.

And if you think that's foolish... peachy. What do I care what a pagan thinks? I will continue to follow my faith. Thanks.

I stand for my faith. If that makes me a fool, so be it. You assume I care that you think I'm a fool? Why do I care what a pagan thinks?

I stand for my faith, because I am proud of what you think is foolish. If that bothers you, then why are you here?

What faith is that? You're obviously not a Christian.

What faith is that? You're obviously not a Christian.

I don't care what you think. Thanks for stopping by.

As for me, I'm going to continue to practice my Faith. Nice talking to you. :)

actually you are wrong...shame is a great tool when used in the defense of liberty.

gay activists have publicly called for shaming bigots and why not?

Marriage is supposed to be a fundamental right. Nowhere does that right imply it is only applicable to opposite sex couples -- unless one uses a religious bigotry test

I don't think your 'shame' plan is going to work, because in order for a person to feel shame, they have to believe they have done something wrong.

Since we know we are right, and SSM is wrong, it isn't even possible for us to feel shame for something we know isn't wrong to oppose.

If anyone could even attempt to feel shame, it would be supporters of SSM, that have thousands of years of human history standing against them.

And bigotry itself, is only bad, when you are wrong. You are bigot for what you believe too. The difference is, we are bigots for what is right. You are bigot for what is wrong.

So, good luck with your plan, but I can promise you've already lost that specific battle.

That was the argument for slavery. It also had thousands of years of history to back it up.

In fact, most bigotry throughout history was embraced by people who were certain they were right.

I don't care.

"yeah but but racism and some other stuff blaw blaw blaw...."

Still don't care :)

"But bigots throughout history blaw blaw blaw..."

:D
Still don't care dude. Sucks to be you huh?

Actually, history shows it usually sucks for the bigots.

And that is why life sucks for the far left drones like you!

Life sux for conservative nitwits like you...Obamacare....Gay Marriage...Immigration policies ...,the GOP moving to embrace all 3 in some sort of fashion...

I once heard a very wise man say "Suicide is a viable option for some people"

Forum List

Back