Fine the GOP can have what they want!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
The police look like soldiers now. What happened to the friendly constable? Did you vote for this police state? No side is innocent. Back in the 90s the prison population increased and police were given more weapons under the Clinton administration. All right the GOP and corporate Democrats can have what they want as long as I get my high tech clean civilized utopia city without criminals and militarized police forces.

Tomorrowland-Syd-Mead-Concept-Art.jpg

Tomorrowland-City-View-Art.jpg

Last edited:
Since the police face criminals armed with assault riffles you seem to expect them to throw rocks.

I remember that big shootout in LA where bankrobbers were well armed and the Police had to go to a gun store to get weapons that could take those idiots out.

Police State my ass. You fight fire with fire and in todays society you're never well armed enough when your a cop.

Since the police face criminals armed with assault riffles you seem to expect them to throw rocks.

I remember that big shootout in LA where bankrobbers were well armed and the Police had to go to a gun store to get weapons that could take those idiots out.

Police State my ass. You fight fire with fire and in todays society you're never well armed enough when your a cop.
Cops treating everyone like the enemy in a war is the very definition of a police state.

If you want a police state, all you have to do is remove morality from society.

The only way to deal with criminals in a civil society is to build a wall to house them. If the state really wants to impose Marshall law, then society must show the need for it.

If I were running things and I wanted Marshall law, I would focus on creating an immoral society that is in need of a wall built around it and guards on the towers.

By the looks of things, this is what Progs want. Attack Christianity at every turn, legalize all the vices, such as drugs, prostitution, gambling, etc., and then take morals out of the schools.

The only way to then deal with the convicts created, is to build a wall around them, which by the way, is the only way the government will build a wall at the border.

The state has no interest in building walls to keep people out, they only have a vested interest in building walls to keep them in, just like the former USSR.

Cops treating everyone like the enemy in a war is the very definition of a police state.

Nope. They have to treat everyone as the enemy because those folks may well BE the enemy.

Catch a clue idiot.

What is it called when every time a cop goes to a 911 call they get surrounded by a mob of assholes?

What is it called when every time a cop goes to a 911 call they get surrounded by a mob of assholes?

Its called, "Just another day at the Office."

Nope. They have to treat everyone as the enemy because those folks may well BE the enemy.

Catch a clue idiot.
If they will treat "those folks" like garbage they will do it to you, do you think you are in a special protected class? A lot of white people think they are until they learn different.

w

Catch a clue idiot.
If they will treat "those folks" like garbage they will do it to you, do you think you are in a special protected class? A lot of white people think they are until they learn different.

If you act like an asshole around a cop you'll probably be treated like the asshole you are.

I've worked with cops for twenty plus years and have never been treated like garbage.

I've also had interaction with cops who have responded to a call and have never been treated like garbage.

You must be one of those assholes who act like an asshole and don't like being treated like one.

Asshole.

The police look like soldiers now. What happened to the friendly constable? Did you vote for this police state? No side is innocent. Back in the 90s the prison population increased and police were given more weapons under the Clinton administration. All right the GOP and corporate Democrats can have what they want as long as I get my high tech clean civilized utopia city without criminals and militarized police forces.

Tomorrowland-Syd-Mead-Concept-Art.jpg

Tomorrowland-City-View-Art.jpg
735558d1398873691-cousin-baut-grafikkarte-meinen-pc-ein-waehrend-dieser-noch-laeuft-574959_532977393394151_62018296_n.jpeg

Forum List

Back