Today is National Bacon Day!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Gather-round the frying pan everybody because National Bacon Day is December 30 and it’s enough to make any bacon-lover squeal.

Just saying the word makes us hungry.

It’s an incredibly versatile food. You can eat it on a burger if you’re ready for a major calorie-fest. Or, you can crumble it over a salad if you’re trying to be kind of healthy (but let’s be honest, nothing is healthy with bacon on it). You can even make it the star of the show by simply pairing it with eggs.

No matter what you do, bacon is greasy, delicious, and the most beautiful thing we’ve ever seen strip.

If you, too, want to climb a tall building and scream at the top of your lungs, “I love bacon,” then please join us in celebrating National Bacon Day on December 30.

I hear Wendys is having .1 cent Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers.

I'll be fixing a delicious BLT today.

I am guessing that in the good old days, pigs were raised in a more natural manner.

Nowadays with such a large population, all kinds of things are fed to pigs to make them have more little piggies.

That is why nutritionists beg Americans to go easy on bacon.

the whole farm is celebrating!
1703947030185.jpeg

~S~

Gather-round the frying pan everybody because National Bacon Day is December 30 and it’s enough to make any bacon-lover squeal.

It’s an incredibly versatile food. You can eat it on a burger if you’re ready for a major calorie-fest. Or, you can crumble it over a salad if you’re trying to be kind of healthy (but let’s be honest, nothing is healthy with bacon on it). You can even make it the star of the show by simply pairing it with eggs.

No matter what you do, bacon is greasy, delicious, and the most beautiful thing we’ve ever seen strip.

If you, too, want to climb a tall building and scream at the top of your lungs, “I love bacon,” then please join us in celebrating National Bacon Day on December 30.

Execelent!
Confirmed: Just the word "Bacon" does make us hungry.

Unless leaving to work or to do something somewhere else, I don't do breakfast until mid-morning.
But, the word "Bacon" and the information that today is National Bacon Day, prompted me to leave the computer and cook some.

I too, am now enjoying two Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Sandwiches with Mayo, Salt and Pepper on Toast. :cool:

Execelent!

Unless leaving to work or to do something somewhere else, I don't do breakfast until mid-morning.
But, the word "Bacon" and the information that today is National Bacon Day, prompted me to leave the computer and cook some.

I too, am now enjoying two Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Sandwiches with Mayo, Salt and Pepper on Toast. :cool:

Just as God intended!

On this, you and I agree. Bacon makes everything better.

1703950175820.png

:rolleyes:

The one morning in a kazillion parsec megayears that I don't have bacon with my breakfast just happens to be the official bacon day. :oops8:

the other day i was at breakfast and i overheard the lady at a neighboring table say to the waitress....."oh god no....i cant stand bacon"......lol....
Somewhat far fetched .

If that had been true you would surely have hit her smartly around the head a few times telling her not to be so hysterical and absurd .

Bacon has its good points and okay, some significant bad points, but overall, properly cooked and eaten in moderation, it isn't a horrible food:

Execelent!

Dukes Mayo !

Forum List

Back