To the fringe left and right - stop pretending to care about America

Again. You have three biological daughters right? I am trying to gauge where you’re coming from here.

Whoa! You're clever.

Yeah that explains it. When it comes to love we are often illogical. As a parent I get it. I still think your argument is weak but at least I understand where it is coming from and where your anger comes from as well. Tough situation. I wish you the best, sir.

What are you talking about?

Is it possible that you don't know what cisgender means? I believe it is.
He doesn't know what cisgender means.

I know what it means. Made up term.
Didn't you say he had three daughters? No. You. Don't.

Again. You have three biological daughters right? I am trying to gauge where you’re coming from here.

Whoa! You're clever.

Yeah that explains it. When it comes to love we are often illogical. As a parent I get it. I still think your argument is weak but at least I understand where it is coming from and where your anger comes from as well. Tough situation. I wish you the best, sir.

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective
adjective: cisgender; adjective: cis-gender; adjective: cisgendered; adjective: cis-gendered
  1. denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.
    ""this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"
cisgender - Google Search

When someone tells you that they identify as a gender that isn't congruent with their biological sex, what is your response?
That the person is totally insane and needs to be put away before he/she/it/oranyothergender hurts someone, most likely themselves.

Facts About Suicide – The Trevor Project
LGB youth seriously contemplate suicide at almost three times the rate of heterosexual youth.2
LGB youth are almost five times as likely to have attempted suicide compared to heterosexual youth.2
Of all the suicide attempts made by youth, LGB youth suicide attempts were almost five times as likely to require medical treatment than those of heterosexual youth.2
Suicide attempts by LGB youth and questioning youth are 4 to 6 times more likely to result in injury, poisoning, or overdose that requires treatment from a doctor or nurse, compared to their straight peers.2
In a national study, 40% of transgender adults reported having made a suicide attempt. 92% of these individuals reported having attempted suicide before the age of 25.

You agree with that Ambivalent1 ?

(smile) My posts tell you the answer that question.

Come on, man.....argue the point.

Why argue? It is what it is. I love my nieces partner, she truly loving and attentive. Everyone gets to make their own choices and live their own lives.

You just asked "Why argue?" You?

I've seen it all.

You believe that transgendered people are free to make their own choices?

Whoa! You're clever.

I asked If he had three biological girls. Don’t put words in my mouth. He said I was right.

Whoa! You're clever.

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective
adjective: cisgender; adjective: cis-gender; adjective: cisgendered; adjective: cis-gendered

• denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.
      ""this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"

OK....so how many daughters do I have?

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective

• denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.

I asked If he had three biological girls. Don’t put words in my mouth. He said I was right.

No I didn't. You have a broken sarcasm meter.

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective

Yes. So why did you say that I had 3?

Then explain to me in your own words what cisgender is.

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective

Yes. So why did you say that I had 3?

I never once SAID that. Find that post. I asked never said.

Someone who's gender identity aligns with his or her biological sex.

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective

LOL. Haven't you learned by now that I won't be baited? Your daughters (like my sister and niece) are free to live how they choose.

So basically 99% of the people. No need to ID them. I misread your first post. But you are defensive because of your daughter. So I am not going to debate you on trans girls playing vs bio girls. You’re too emotional. Making you illogical.

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective

LOL. Haven't you learned by now that I won't be baited? Your daughters (like my sister and niece) are free to live how they choose.

I wasn't asking you that question.

I only have one daughter.

Are you opposed to gay marriage?

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective

Nope. Not opposed to anything gay trans other than sporting events where I believe bio girls should only compete vs bio girls. Good luck sir.

So basically 99% of the people. No need to ID them. I misread your first post. But you are defensive because of your daughter. So I am not going to debate you on trans girls playing vs bio girls. You’re too emotional. Making you illogical.

You are trying to find a way out of this discussion because you have no way to emerge from it looking intelligent.

I can assure you, I am not angry nor emotional.

You don't. All you care about is attacking each other and getting a leg up in the never ending partisan fight. If you cared about the health of this nation you'd be open minded to the possibility of cooperation and improvement. You'd want to find ways to deescalate hostilities. You wouldn't be terrified of being cooperative with anything because the other side might get a tally on their wall.

edited-meister

I hold some ideas that places me on the "fringes" all of which seem perfectly reasonable to me. There's only two genders, race and sex matters, "diversity" is not a strength. Stuff like that. Seems to me that the left pretty much has the final say on what ideas are acceptable and what is fringe and the establishment GOP just went along with it because they're scared wimps who don't really care about what's best for the nation and only care about money. The left is having trouble accepting that half of the nation is fed up with them making the rules and redefining words. Well, tough. They're just gonna have to get used to it.

You are trying to find a way out of this discussion because you have no way to emerge from it looking intelligent.

I disagree. Do you believe opinions can be wrong?

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective

Nope. Not opposed to anything gay trans other than sporting events where I believe bio girls should only compete vs bio girls. Good luck sir.

Hmmmm. I am surprised by that answer.

I disagree. Do you believe opinions can be wrong?

Yes.

Want an example?

If it is my opinion that the earth is flat. Is my opinion wrong?

Forum List

Back