Christchurch is a False Flag action, condolence to all Muslims.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Dear Muslims! Who benefit from the attack in Christchurch?Who wants a war between Christians and Muslims?Who wants to smear all white nationalists in dirt?
Not Christians, not White Nationalists, Not Europeans!
We both have one enemy and you know whom we are talking about.
My condolence to you, we shall stay in peace and do not allow our enemies to tear us in a war.

All those dumb words just to blame the Jews. lol

All those dumb words just to blame the Jews. lol

Can you probably say in which conspiracy Zionists where not involved in since the last 100 years?

Christians and Muslims shall not fight each other and shall stay in peace.
No one right-wingers can so cold murder innocent people like crazy leftist provocateur in New Zeeland!

Christians and Muslims shall stay in peace and do not let our enemies to tear us in a war!

82160.jpg

Dear Muslims! Who benefit from the attack in Christchurch?Who wants a war between Christians and Muslims?Who wants to smear all white nationalists in dirt?
Not Christians, not White Nationalists, Not Europeans!
We both have one enemy and you know whom we are talking about.
My condolence to you, we shall stay in peace and do not allow our enemies to tear us in a war.

Neither New Zealand, nor Australia- where the alleged assailant is from- are European in the slightest.

Here in Pennsylvania, as well as in Ohio, we get along fine with the Jihadi. I don't know what problem others have that allows this to get out of hand. I've seen our Islamofascist friends on the city streets selling incense as well as newspapers for decades. I know that as I am a honky, they are officially required to hate me- but I don't feel hatred coming back to me in my heart. I have sticks of islamic incense and Final Call newspapers in my home to this day.

Neither New Zealand, nor Australia- where the alleged assailant is from- are European in the slightest.
C'mon prince! Both are European colonies just like America. Both squelched the native populations when they were colonized as penal colonies, also like America was considered upon discovery. And both are European based with English as their native tongue. And like American and European nutcases, this twisted dude resents non-white non-Christian 'invaders' on a land taken by violence from non-white non Christian natives. And he is legion, as evidenced by Charlottesville.

And hate doesn't just take a bite out of sensible sanity then go off to savor the taste of chaos. It needs constant feeding, like Audrey. It's appetite never wanes, only grows, and evidently there are lots of volunteers to the cause and even more enablers.

And he is legion, as evidenced by Charlottesville.

The Charlottesville riots were actually very tiny. A handful of klansmen and nazis and an antifa mob promoted by CNN to come to Virginia to rumble and increase ratings for the legacy media. They saw what the Ferguson riots and the Freddie Gay riot in Baltimore did for ratings, so what the hell? It may have been disastrous for those cities but it was a gold mine for the failing CNN. And since CNN has contributors like Dave Duke on the payroll to promote the event, and the governor and mayor agreed to stand down, the result was foreordained.

CNN made a fortune.

And further, the libs still use the staged event as "proof" of something or another to tar their President with blame.

The Charlottesville riots were actually very tiny. A handful of klansmen and nazis and an antifa mob promoted by CNN to come to Virginia to rumble and increase ratings for the legacy media. They saw what the Ferguson riots and the Freddie Gay riot in Baltimore did for ratings, so what the hell? It may have been disastrous for those cities but it was a gold mine for the failing CNN. And since CNN has contributors like Dave Duke on the payroll to promote the event, and the governor and mayor agreed to stand down, the result was foreordained.

CNN made a fortune.

And further, the libs still use the staged event as "proof" of something or another to tar their President with blame.
Codswallop! And that President made it clear those "Blood and Soil" folk are his Peeps!

CNN made a fortune.

Codswallop! And that President made it clear those "Blood and Soil" folk are his Peeps!

Not at all, bull. Our President condemned racism and made it clear that we are all created by the same Almighty God. The same Almighty God that the liberals expelled from the Government school system in 1962

President Trump didn't attend the Charlottesville riots at all, it was a CNN event.

President Trump: "We Are ALL Made By The Same Almighty God"

No one right-wingers can so cold murder innocent people like crazy leftist provocateur in New Zeeland!
Just another mindless DittoTard parroting the hate spewed by The RAT's, Russian Agent Tramp, mentor Russia Limbaugh.

RUSH: And there is an ongoing theory — Mr. Snerdley, correct me if I’m wrong about this — there’s an ongoing theory that the shooter himself may in fact be a leftist who writes the manifesto and then goes out and performs the deed purposely to smear his political enemies, knowing he’s gonna get shot in the process. You can’t immediately discount this. The left is this insane. They are this crazy. And if that’s exactly what the guy’s trying to do now then he’s hit a home run because right there on Fox News: “The shooter is an admitted white nationalist to hates immigrants.”

Sorry, as much as I want to feel your pain the fact remains the Jews were not the cause of the nutter attacks.

Also did you know Jesus was Jewish?

Born as one and died and even buried as one...

So seeing you and Muslims revere Jesus does that make you and Muslim Jewish?

CNN made a fortune.

Not at all, bull. Our President condemned racism and made it clear that we are all created by the same Almighty God. The same Almighty God that the liberals expelled from the Government school system in 1962

President Trump didn't attend the Charlottesville riots at all, it was a CNN event.

President Trump: "We Are ALL Made By The Same Almighty God"
My prince, I'm sure you didn't mean to trigger my gag reflex, but you did.

Forum List

Back