To the fringe left and right - stop pretending to care about America

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
You don't. All you care about is attacking each other and getting a leg up in the never ending partisan fight. If you cared about the health of this nation you'd be open minded to the possibility of cooperation and improvement. You'd want to find ways to deescalate hostilities. You wouldn't be terrified of being cooperative with anything because the other side might get a tally on their wall.

edited-meister

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't. All you care about is attacking each other and getting a leg up in the never ending partisan fight. If you cared about the health of this nation you'd be open minded to the possibility of cooperation and improvement. You'd want to find ways to deescalate hostilities. You wouldn't be terrified of being cooperative with anything because the other side might get a tally on their wall.

You all should just get it over with and kill each other. Find some big field and do it Gettysburg style. Make sure all of you die, and then the rest of us can move forward into the future.

Time to grow up lil guy.

• Banned

You all should just get it over with and kill each other. Find some big field and do it Gettysburg style. Make sure all of you die, and then the rest of us can move forward into the future.
You worthless moderates(a liberal too ashamed to admit being liberal) gave US 8 years of Obama's "Fundamental Transformation of America into a 3rd world nation" economic policies that almost destroyed the lives of many middle class people and now you blame both sides? Typical of how ignorant many of the dumbass people educated from public education have become. Those like me saw that Obummer was going to be worse than Jimmy Carter's malaise presidency, but you morons wanted to be first to vote in a 1/2 white fagot just so you could stop having white guilt. Now we have a president who has made life easier not only for whites but record low unemployment for blacks and legal Hispanics in this country. Next time you want to tell US how you feel, just step off the edge and take a dive in the deep end. Please stay there for a few mintues...Do US all a favor.

th.jpg

Time to grow up lil guy.

If they're not going to kill each other they should find a way to cooperate on some things.

Before I spend any time on this, would you consider me to be on the fringe left?

If you're close-minded to the possibility of constructive discourse and bipartisan efforts I consider you fringe enough.

Well...I regularly attend moderated meetings with local conservatives to engage in civil discourse and find common ground.

Do I qualify?

Time to grow up lil guy.

If they're not going to kill each other they should find a way to cooperate on some things.

Before I spend any time on this, would you consider me to be on the fringe left?

If you're close-minded to the possibility of constructive discourse and bipartisan efforts I consider you fringe enough.

Well...I regularly attend moderated meetings with local conservatives to engage in civil discourse and find common ground.

Do I qualify?

Are you going to contribute to the conversation or just shake your own hand more?

you blame both sides?

Hatred is poison. Politics is fucked up because you all hate each other too much.

NBC including the cesspool of MSNBC, CNN, CBS, New York Times, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune - all are 100% hate 100% of the time.

Now you know the source of the poison, will you denounce that source?

Of course not.

Time to grow up lil guy.

Do I qualify?

Are you going to contribute to the conversation or just shake your own hand more?

I wanted to know whether I was someone who you were addressing with this thread. Sue me.

You worthless moderates(a liberal too ashamed to admit being liberal) gave US 8 years of Obama's "Fundamental Transformation of America into a 3rd world nation" economic policies that almost destroyed the lives of many middle class people and now you blame both sides? Typical of how ignorant many of the dumbass people educated from public education have become. Those like me saw that Obummer was going to be worse than Jimmy Carter's malaise presidency, but you morons wanted to be first to vote in a 1/2 white fagot just so you could stop having white guilt. Now we have a president who has made life easier not only for whites but record low unemployment for blacks and legal Hispanics in this country. Next time you want to tell US how you feel, just step off the edge and take a dive in the deep end. Please stay there for a few mintues...Do US all a favor.

View attachment 250524

Confounding, is this guy someone who you feel needs to be heard in order to fix the problems that you point out?

Do you believe that he can be reasoned with? Is it worth the effort to try?

Forum List

Back