To the fringe left and right - stop pretending to care about America

OK....so how many daughters do I have?

LOL. Haven't you learned by now that I won't be baited? Your daughters (like my sister and niece) are free to live how they choose.

I wasn't asking you that question.

I only have one daughter.

Are you opposed to gay marriage?

I am against the way it was shoved down our throats. To the Left compromise is capitulation, it is complete surrender. I was/am all for giving ALL of the same "rights" as hetero folks, everything. The compromise was or should have been to call it Civil Union, give them ALL the rights...but they compromise on what they call it. They couldn't do it.

It was shoved down your throat? It took two hundred years for fucks sake.

It is the word "marriage" that you object to? Really?

There will be no deflection here, none.
The point of this thread is "compromise" is it not?

I asked then and I'll ask now, WHAT should have been THE most important thing for the Homosexual Community? The "Rights" should have been paramount. They could not compromise, they had to have total victory and screw everyone else. That is the way the Left behaves today. Compromise would been the logical thing but it had to be capitulation. They weren't willing to give on ANYTHING.

They refused to agree that when they get married it shouldn't be called getting married...and that burns your ass?

LOL. Haven't you learned by now that I won't be baited? Your daughters (like my sister and niece) are free to live how they choose.

Nope. Not opposed to anything gay trans other than sporting events where I believe bio girls should only compete vs bio girls. Good luck sir.

Hmmmm. I am surprised by that answer.
Confounding is gonna cry.

Why are you gaslighting? Get on your broomstick and fly away.
I was giving you a sticker. You need a gold star?

I am against the way it was shoved down our throats. To the Left compromise is capitulation, it is complete surrender. I was/am all for giving ALL of the same "rights" as hetero folks, everything. The compromise was or should have been to call it Civil Union, give them ALL the rights...but they compromise on what they call it. They couldn't do it.

I asked then and I'll ask now, WHAT should have been THE most important thing for the Homosexual Community? The "Rights" should have been paramount. They could not compromise, they had to have total victory and screw everyone else. That is the way the Left behaves today. Compromise would been the logical thing but it had to be capitulation. They weren't willing to give on ANYTHING.

They refused to agree that when they get married it shouldn't be called getting married...and that burns your ass?

Again you deflect. They wanted "victory" and nothing else. Nothing "burns my ass" son, compromise is give and take. They, just like you demand capitulation. It's your way or the highway.

Nope. Not opposed to anything gay trans other than sporting events where I believe bio girls should only compete vs bio girls. Good luck sir.

That time of the month Old? Try and get back on topic, you know, compromise. Don't knock people around and then cry when it happens to you.

You don't. All you care about is attacking each other and getting a leg up in the never ending partisan fight. If you cared about the health of this nation you'd be open minded to the possibility of cooperation and improvement. You'd want to find ways to deescalate hostilities. You wouldn't be terrified of being cooperative with anything because the other side might get a tally on their wall.

edited-meister
The radical left wants to take care of the nation, get education to people, and have all Americans covered under medical care.

The radical right wants to **** people.

They are not the same.

You’re the most radical poster on these boards.

Hey!!. I thought I was the epitome?!?!

You are. But you’re not as idiotic as Deantard.

Again you deflect. They wanted "victory" and nothing else. Nothing "burns my ass" son, compromise is give and take. They, just like you demand capitulation. It's your way or the highway.

I think you have trouble with the word deflection.

I am trying to understand what you lost in this deal. Gay people won the right to marry each other. What did you lose?

I need you to release Hansel and Gretel

You don't. All you care about is attacking each other and getting a leg up in the never ending partisan fight. If you cared about the health of this nation you'd be open minded to the possibility of cooperation and improvement. You'd want to find ways to deescalate hostilities. You wouldn't be terrified of being cooperative with anything because the other side might get a tally on their wall.

edited-meister
The radical left wants to take care of the nation, get education to people, and have all Americans covered under medical care.

They are not the same.

You’re the most radical poster on these boards.

Hey!!. I thought I was the epitome?!?!

You are. But you’re not as idiotic as Deantard.

Ohhhh! OK.

I am trying to understand what you lost in this deal. Gay people won the right to marry each other. What did you lose?

I didn't "lose" anything, but many Evangelicals did? You are running from the word "compromise", and you are doing it because you demand total victory and nothing else. You simply keep confirming my point time after time. You have CONTINUOSLY deflected from the word "compromise".

I didn't "lose" anything, but many Evangelicals did? You are running from the word "compromise", and you are doing it because you demand total victory and nothing else. You simply keep confirming my point time after time. You have CONTINUOSLY deflected from the word "compromise".

This is getting boring.

What would have been the ideal compromise? Banning gay people from telling others that they were married?

That time of the month Old? Try and get back on topic, you know, compromise. Don't knock people around and then cry when it happens to you.
Don't lie, Ambivalent. Your nose will grow.

Don't lie, Ambivalent. Your nose will grow.

Not lying at all, you're acting like a twit.

I've never read
Well...I regularly attend moderated meetings with local conservatives to engage in civil discourse and find common ground.

Do I qualify?

You are one of the more radical Marxist demagogues around here.

I am?

Yes, you very much are. We have both been around here a very long time. Your positions are out there in a thousand threads.Radical left is the only way to describe them.

Please tell me the one of the radical fringe things that I have said here. Give us an example.

Tell you what, I'll point it out next time you promote a radical left position.

Say, what are your thoughts on the Green Raw Deal?

I've never read
Well...I regularly attend moderated meetings with local conservatives to engage in civil discourse and find common ground.

Do I qualify?

You are one of the more radical Marxist demagogues around here.

I am?

Yes, you very much are. We have both been around here a very long time. Your positions are out there in a thousand threads.Radical left is the only way to describe them.

Please tell me the one of the radical fringe things that I have said here. Give us an example.

Tell you what, I'll point it out next time you promote a radical left position.

Say, what are your thoughts on the Green Raw Deal?

Gee! I can’t wait. You’ll be watching me. So cool.

The Green New Deal is a resolution which outlays a list of ideals aimed at preserving our economy by addressing the urgent climate change crisis that we are facing.

I think getting excited about it one way or another is stupid as it is not specific legislation and any part of it will take years to accomplish legislatively.

I am in favor of big picture visionary thinking on the part of our elected officials. Aren’t you?

You all should just get it over with and kill each other. Find some big field and do it Gettysburg style. Make sure all of you die, and then the rest of us can move forward into the future.

We are way past the point of no return....There is no common ground to be shared, the bipartisan ship has sailed and it’s not coming back. The Mexicrats are nothing but treasonous pieces of nasty shit, they have come clean and told you to your face that they work for illegals and foreigners. Every single policy and agenda they push MUST benefit illegals while fucking good, real Americans over. I’m not making this shit up...look at every congressional session held and every bill pushed over the last several years...you’ll find that wetbacks are of paramount concern for Mexicrats...FUCK THAT!
Good people don’t ‘make deals’ with pieces of shits. Sack up, pick a side and embrace the divide.

Too bad people like you are dying out, huh? In 20 years, this will just be a distant memory that people look back on with a chuckle. "Those crazy boomers ... they really believed all that dumb shit, huh?"

And this is what we deal with. Genocide is your stated goal. How can anyone "compromise" with you? You will either destroy America, or we will stop you. There is no compromise.

Past the point of no return ^

Funny thing, you are a Marxist, yet I am able to have reasoned conversations with you. LoneLaugher claims to be a moderate, yet reasoning with her is virtually impossible. I think that the democrat agenda is such that they simply cannot be reasoned with.
Maybe it's just personal differences.

I don't see eye to eye with LL either. I definitely don't characterize him as leftist.

They are not the same.

Dean, you seek genocide of white people and Christians, You want to "take care of" half the nation by putting us in concentration camps. We've seen what you do, Never again.

Forum List

Back