to justly rate the presidents of our era....

imeric said:
Sorry but Andrew Johnson was the first president impeached. He took office after Lincoln. And couldn't get anything accomplished with congress. Sorry to cut off the rest of your statement but I found it neither appropriate nor enlightening enough to include. Flawed info is flawed. just goes to show you can't believe everything you read either.

Andrew Johnson it was...the seventeenth President..I just combined the two Presidents names as a pun...sorry I hit on your pal Bill! ;)

Shattered said:
Well.. he's got a <i>half</i> valid point..There are some people that are completely "out there" from both sides.. :)

True Im just glad he threw us some scraps :thanks: :cof:

imeric said:
I was begining to think.... well never mind
anyway. theres hope yet!

There's always hope. Hang in there. If you post respectfully, most people here will reply respectfully.

If you :firing:, you will get :firing: back.

But if you think Clinton was a great President, or worse, think Hillary would make a great President, we might have to kick your ass anyway. :cof: j/k!

Abbey Normal said:
But if you think Clinton was a great President, or worse, think Hillary would make a great President, we might have to kick your ass anyway. :cof: j/k!

Hillary will make a great president!

Let's just hope it's of Cuba, Iraq, Easter Island....anywhere but here!

MtnBiker said:
No I don't know, enlighten me.
I was asking about the other guys statement about Banned trolls? As If I might be one. Seeing as you're a moderator I asked you what he meant because you'd know. Just to clarify I don't know anyone on this board and have never posted here before so please don't mistake me for someone you guys banned. Maybe it's my fault, sorry to have asked you, I thought a moderator was something like a ref not a bouncer.

MtnBiker said:
Moderators perform many functions. Occationally asking for clarifications is one of them.
And occasionally don't they also act as site representatives, answering new comers questions and maybe even greeting them in a manner that the site might appreciate?

imeric said:
And occasionally don't they also act as site representatives, answering new comers questions and maybe even greeting them in a manner that the site might appreciate?

You are the one who got all bent out of shape when I made fun of Billy Bob playing with his pee pee in the tee pee...addressing a pun on impeached ex-Presidents! :wine:

imeric said:
You waiting for a WELCOME SIGN? Fine, welcome. Now get on with it. BTW, I'm the kinder one, just so you know. :laugh:

Abbey...But if you think Clinton was a great President, or worse, think Hillary would make a great President, we might have to kick your ass anyway. j/k!

LMAO and she means it too!!

imeric said:
I was asking about the other guys statement about Banned trolls? As If I might be one. Seeing as you're a moderator I asked you what he meant because you'd know. Just to clarify I don't know anyone on this board and have never posted here before so please don't mistake me for someone you guys banned. Maybe it's my fault, sorry to have asked you, I thought a moderator was something like a ref not a bouncer.

I mentioned banned trolls because there have been many instances where a poster such as yourself comes here and makes such an ass of themselves that they get banned. They then come back again and again under different names and post more BS.

Your first post (if it is your first post) contains all the elements of such a poster. You make statements without any substance (i.e. supporting evidence) then proceed to bash anything Republican (again, without any supporting evidence). YOur original post contains all the arrogance of a typical liberal troll who comes to this board: assuming the more conservative posters here are ignorant.

If you are not a troll then you surely have all the requisite qualifications.

If you are a new poster, then welcome indeed. But you should know this: if you post something on this board, you had better be able to back it up with some facts (real facts...not just some talking head's opinion) or else state that it is your own opinion and why you think that way. Otherwise, you are wasting our time and are indeed a troll.

Time will tell.

Forum List

Back