To have a few politicians with this kind of agenda

Oh fuck, this guy is retarded.

Oh dear Lord another one of those people America needs to world to exist.
Maybe you didn't read my earlier post.
I think that most of the oil rigs in American that have been shut down are still in place and can be restarted. America according to this 2006 list of oil producers is number 3 in the world.

Top World Oil Producers, Exporters, Consumers, and Importers, 2006 — Infoplease.com
And 2007
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/en...oil-production
And America is an export of oil
U.S. oil exports are up to 1.6 million barrels a day, according to a recent Reuters report. That's 9 percent of total refining capacity: 17.6 million barrels (abbreviated "bbl," no one is sure why).
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/business...mestic-oi.html

AMERICA DOES NOT NEED FOREIGN OIL

Well let's see America has Iron Ore, coal, water, wood, silver, oil, natural gas, zinc, copper, bread basket of the world, corn, cotton, cattle pigs, goats, America has empty factories that could be started up to make anything that an Amerrican could possibly want and or need. We have an infrsturture airline, trains, super highways. Just to name a few great things about America. Now who needs the world?
And yes you can find these elements in America
chromium, cobalt, and platinum

Last edited:

Try again. Coherently please.

And I was referring to your OP. Not your oil/gas argument.

Fuck off

Maybe you didn't read my earlier post.
I think that most of the oil rigs in American that have been shut down are still in place and can be restarted. America according to this 2006 list of oil producers is number 3 in the world.
Top World Oil Producers, Exporters, Consumers, and Importers, 2006 — Infoplease.com
And 2007
U.S. oil exports are up to 1.6 million barrels a day, according to a recent Reuters report. That's 9 percent of total refining capacity: 17.6 million barrels (abbreviated "bbl," no one is sure why).

Well let's see America has Iron Ore, coal, water, wood, silver, oil, natural gas, zinc, copper, bread basket of the world, corn, cotton, cattle pigs, goats, America has empty factories that could be started up to make anything that an Amerrican could possibly want and or need. We have an infrsturture airline, trains, super highways. Just to name a few great things about America. Now who needs the world?

Why are you heaping praise on bigrebnc1775?

Explain why hitler being half jew hated and killed million of Jews.

title.gif

Was Hitler Jewish?

One of the most frequently asked questions we receive is whether Adolf Hitler was Jewish or had ancestors who were. The idea seems to arise from the remote possibility that Hitler's grandfather was Jewish. Hitler's father, Alois, was registered as an illegitimate child with no father. Alois' mother worked in the home of a wealthy Jew and there is some chance a son in that household got the woman (i.e., Hitler's grandmother) pregnant. Adolf Hitler was not Jewish.

Source: John Toland, Adolf Hitler, NY: Anchor Books, 1992.

Was Hitler Jewish?

Why are you heaping praise on bigrebnc1775?

Explain why hitler being half jew hated and killed million of Jews.

title.gif

Was Hitler Jewish?

One of the most frequently asked questions we receive is whether Adolf Hitler was Jewish or had ancestors who were. The idea seems to arise from the remote possibility that Hitler's grandfather was Jewish. Hitler's father, Alois, was registered as an illegitimate child with no father. Alois' mother worked in the home of a wealthy Jew and there is some chance a son in that household got the woman (i.e., Hitler's grandmother) pregnant. Adolf Hitler was not Jewish.

Source: John Toland, Adolf Hitler, NY: Anchor Books, 1992.

Was Hitler Jewish?

There are many revision to the hitler myth. this just happens to be one of them

Last edited:
Why? Because we can't. We dependent on of other countries for a lot. To begin with, we import almost 100% of the rare earth metals such as chromium, cobalt, and platinum which are needed by many industries because they are either not found in this country or are found in only trace amounts. In food products there's coffee, teas, spices, fruits,.....

Stopping the import of oil into the US for 2 months, not 2 years would double the price of gas. Of course when gas reaches that price level, oil from shale, shallow wells, and alternative fuels would be cost effective, however by the time we could produce enough to relieve the shortage, we would be in a depression.

We can not build a wall around the country and live in isolation. Anyone that seriously suggested it would be branded a fool or lunatic.

Flopper it's that oil mthing again . Maybe you didn't read my earlier post.
And 2007

The US has 3% of the worlds reserves of oil. We use 25% of the oil the world produces. And while we have many of the minerals we import, the cost of refining them out of the very low grade ore would vastly exceed the cost of importing them.

Your ignorance is simply incredible. You wish to destroy this nation economically, and create a police state. How old are you, 13? And by the way, what do you mean by retired military? Those that have 20 years in? Or all that have a dd214 that say Honorable? Do you have such?

Why? Because we can't. We dependent on of other countries for a lot. To begin with, we import almost 100% of the rare earth metals such as chromium, cobalt, and platinum which are needed by many industries because they are either not found in this country or are found in only trace amounts. In food products there's coffee, teas, spices, fruits,.....

Stopping the import of oil into the US for 2 months, not 2 years would double the price of gas. Of course when gas reaches that price level, oil from shale, shallow wells, and alternative fuels would be cost effective, however by the time we could produce enough to relieve the shortage, we would be in a depression.

We can not build a wall around the country and live in isolation. Anyone that seriously suggested it would be branded a fool or lunatic.

Flopper it's that oil mthing again . Maybe you didn't read my earlier post.
And 2007

The US has 3% of the worlds reserves of oil. We use 25% of the oil the world produces. And while we have many of the minerals we import, the cost of refining them out of the very low grade ore would vastly exceed the cost of importing them.

Your ignorance is simply incredible. You wish to destroy this nation economically, and create a police state. How old are you, 13? And by the way, what do you mean by retired military? Those that have 20 years in? Or all that have a dd214 that say Honorable? Do you have such?

I gave my source you should do the same.

meditating.jpg

Raaaaahhhhh-veeeeeeee

I really don't need the retared comment just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it retared

No, it is retarded because it is retarded. I choose to not let the government have that much control over citizen's and their business enterprises.

So who the fuck made you the govenor of retared? Who the fuck are you to suggest that anything is retared? Just who the fuck do you think you are?
So if closing the borders is retarded, creating Jobs in America making products for Americans is retared, Stop sending America's young men and women to fight and die in other country's is retarded. What the fuck is wrong with you.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

I have an addiction to freedom and economic prosperity. Sorry 'bout that.

You have no concept of what economic prosperity is if you call creating jobs for Americans in America using products in America being bought and sold by Americans, retared. Who said anyones freedom would be taken away?

What the fuck is wrong with you.

You have no concept of what economic prosperity is if you call creating jobs for Americans in America using products in America being bought and sold by Americans, retared. Who said anyones freedom would be taken away?

You have no concept of economic freedom if you think locking down all international commerce, import and export, is a "good" thing.

And seriously? Learn to spell "retarded". I've ignored it the past 6 times cause I hate to be a spelling nazi, but really. It's a simple word. Add the extra "d" please.

You have no concept of economic freedom if you think locking down all international commerce, import and export, is a "good" thing.

And seriously? Learn to spell "retarded". I've ignored it the past 6 times cause I hate to be a spelling nazi, but really. It's a simple word. Add the extra "d" please.

Yada Yada Yada. Freedom is only sustainable if you can stand on your own to preserve it.

Forum List

Back