To have a few politicians with this kind of agenda

Again, show me where something like this has worked.. I'm still waiting.

Who said anything about Approval?

show me where it hasn't worked.

Deflection, I asked you first buddy.

Go ahead, where has a Totalitarian State like this worked? Where has a Government like that keep it's People free and not Oppressed?

Which brings me to my point.. Where does it say that the Federal Government has any say in Sports?
My point is that you can't show me where it hasn't worked because it has never been tried.
Show me where it hasn't worked.

Last edited:
The whole making it illegal to use different languages bullshit........yea, the antithesis of Freedom.

I stopped at #1.

The whole making it illegal to use different languages bullshit........yea, the antithesis of Freedom.

I stopped at #1.

of course you would. We Americans must accept others beliefs and language before they accept ours if they accept it at all.

I stopped at #1.

of course you would. We Americans must accept others beliefs and language before they accept ours if they accept it at all.

Yea, we *real* Americans, to coin a Palin phrase, enjoy the freedom to speak whatever the fuck language we want to.....if we run a business or otherwise. You don't like it? Don't shop there. THAT'S Freedom, boss.

(PS - Things like this are why they said it sounds like a Totalitarian Police state.)

"Enforcing" the "preservation" of a Culture is also redundant, unnatural, and authoritarian.....not free.

I stopped at #1.

Yea, we *real* Americans, to coin a Palin phrase, enjoy the freedom to speak whatever the fuck language we want to.....if we run a business or otherwise. You don't like it? Don't shop there. THAT'S Freedom, boss.

(PS - Things like this are why they said it sounds like a Totalitarian Police state.)

Again I ask where is the Totalitarian Police state? Not once did what I post mandate that an American citizen be forced to speak the American language. It would be mandatory that to gain citizenship you must learn the American language.

Again I ask where is the Totalitarian Police state? Not once did what I post mandate that an American citizen be forced to speak the American language. It would be mandatory that to gain citizenship you must learn the American language.

Dude, you wanted the fucking phrase "banned," did you not? Yes, Totalitarian. Also, your Turkish remedies for crime are cruel, and under our Constitution, Cruel, and unusual, punishment, don't fly in America.

You should move to Turkey.

Dude, you wanted the fucking phrase "banned," did you not? Yes, Totalitarian. Also, your Turkish remedies for crime are cruel, and under our Constitution, Cruel, and unusual, punishment, don't fly in America.

Is this your complaint?
(1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.
Why shouldn't those who wish to gain an American citizenship learn the english language?

Last edited:

Is this your complaint?
(1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.
Why shouldn't those who wish to gain an American citizenship learn the english language?

Clause 1 doesn't regard anything about Citizenship. (bolded)

Clause 2: Why SHOULD they. Are they placing a hardship on you, by not speaking English? How so? Are you forced to shop their business? Are you forced to hire them, after a job interview? No, and no. It's totalitarian and ridiculous. The antithesis of America. Strong work.

Is this your complaint?

If it makes you feel good it already is a requirement for citizenship

The ability to read, write and speak ordinary English unless they are physically unable to do so due to a disability such as being blind or deaf, or suffer from a developmental disability or mental impairment. Those over 50 years old on the date of filing who have lived here for a total of at least 20 years after admission as a permanent resident and those who are over 55 and have been legal permanent residents for at least 15 years are also exempt from this requirement.

What are the requirements for becoming a naturalized united states citizen?

Last edited:

Is this your complaint?

Clause 1 doesn't regard anything about Citizenship. (bolded)

Clause 2: Why SHOULD they. Are they placing a hardship on you, by not speaking English? How so? Are you forced to shop their business? Are you forced to hire them, after a job interview? No, and no. It's totalitarian and ridiculous. The antithesis of America. Strong work.

But that is the intent because it did state this
Speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can
It does not mean that American citizens have to speak the engliush language, it just meant that anyone who wishes to gain an American citizenship must learn the English language.

What does any of that have to do with language options on a private customer service line?

The intent is to make anyone that wishes to obtain an American citizenship, to learn the english language. Not force the American citizen to learn another language.

show me where it hasn't worked.

Go ahead, where has a Totalitarian State like this worked? Where has a Government like that keep it's People free and not Oppressed?

Which brings me to my point.. Where does it say that the Federal Government has any say in Sports?
My point is that you can't show me where it hasn't worked because it has never been tried.

I can show you all these Totalitarian Governments that oppress their people and have absolutely no freedoms..

On the other hand, you're deflecting, I asked you first, I expect answer, if you can't provide it, then we know you're an Idiot.. Well, like we didn't know that already..

Again I ask, Where does it say that the Federal Government has any say in Sports?

I can show you all these Totalitarian Governments that oppress their people and have absolutely no freedoms..

On the other hand, you're deflecting, I asked you first, I expect answer, if you can't provide it, then we know you're an Idiot.. Well, like we didn't know that already..

Again I ask, Where does it say that the Federal Government has any say in Sports?

Sure it has happened in a Totalitarian Government. But somehow I missed that part when it comes to America. Where does it say that an American citizen loses anything?
I did say that I did not agree with the sports part.

Last edited:

Sure it has happened in a Totalitarian Government. But somehow I missed that part when it comes to America. Where does it say that an American citizen loses anything?

What you propose creates a Totalitarian Government, If you were a self proclaimed "Constitutional Watchdog" You would realize what you propose is nothing but Unconstitutional Laws and Rules that create nothing but Oppression and Failed Economic System.

No matter what country you try this it would fail.

Tell me, where has something like your Ideas worked?

And again, Where does it say that the Federal Government have any say in Sports?

What you propose creates a Totalitarian Government, If you were a self proclaimed "Constitutional Watchdog" You would realize what you propose is nothing but Unconstitutional Laws and Rules that create nothing but Oppression and Failed Economic System.

No matter what country you try this it would fail.

Tell me, where has something like your Ideas worked?

And again, Where does it say that the Federal Government have any say in Sports?

AGAIN WHERE IS IT? THESE POINTS ARE FOR THOSE WHO SEEK AN AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP. No right or freedoms would be taken away from any American citizen. The old saying when in Rome comes to mind.
Oh and it's never been tried.

Forum List

Back