To have a few politicians with this kind of agenda

You have no concept of what economic prosperity is if you call creating jobs for Americans in America using products in America being bought and sold by Americans, retared. Who said anyones freedom would be taken away?

You have no concept of economic freedom if you think locking down all international commerce, import and export, is a "good" thing.

And seriously? Learn to spell "retarded". I've ignored it the past 6 times cause I hate to be a spelling nazi, but really. It's a simple word. Add the extra "d" please.

Yada Yada Yada. Freedom is only sustainable if you can stand on your own to preserve it.

So, no argument, huh? Like I said, retarded.

You have no concept of economic freedom if you think locking down all international commerce, import and export, is a "good" thing.

And seriously? Learn to spell "retarded". I've ignored it the past 6 times cause I hate to be a spelling nazi, but really. It's a simple word. Add the extra "d" please.

Yada Yada Yada. Freedom is only sustainable if you can stand on your own to preserve it.

So you want an arguement? No comment on what I just posted? Freedom is only sustainable if you can't stand on your own to preserve it. I could sayt the same thing about your view point, and I think I will. You are a retared

Last edited:

So you want an arguement? No comment on what I just posted? Freedom is only sustainable if you can't stand on your own to preserve it.

You confuse a vanilla pablum soundbite with an argument. Try again.

Or, I could counter with something just as insipid....lemme see....how about:

"The principle of responsibility and collective sanctions is incompatible with the Western concept of justice."

So you want an arguement? No comment on what I just posted? Freedom is only sustainable if you can't stand on your own to preserve it.

"The principle of responsibility and collective sanctions is incompatible with the Western concept of justice."

What sound bite? I just thought of that saying. If it has been used before I would not recall who used it. For what it's worth it's true.

What sound bite? I just thought of that saying. If it has been used before I would not recall who used it. For what it's worth it's true.

I can you made it up. It should be: Freedom is only sustainable if you can (not can't) stand on your own to preserve it.

But just because you made it up does not make it any less of a soundbite philosophy.

I can you made it up. It should be: Freedom is only sustainable if you can (not can't) stand on your own to preserve it.

But just because you made it up does not make it any less of a soundbite philosophy.

Look at the first time I posted that comment. post 100 yada yada yada

Last edited:

Look at the first time I posted that comment.

Would you agree or disagree that what I said was true?

Sure, but that kinda runs counter to your OP which proposes reducing freedoms, both economic and physical.

Thats the problem with soundbite policies. They sound good. But implementing them? Notsomuch.

(1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.

(2). We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we'll do no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart 's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.' We'll make it here and sell it here!

(3). When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it coming in here.

(4). All retired military personnel will be required to man one of the many observation towers located on the southern border of the United States (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5). Social Security will immediately return to itsoriginal state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. Neither the President nor any other politician will be able to touch it.

(6). Welfare. -- Checks will be handed out on Fridays, at the end of the 40 hour school week, the successful completion of a urinalysis test for drugs, and passing grades.

(7). Professional Athletes -- Steroids? The FIRST time you check positive you're banned from sports ... for life.

(8). Crime -- We will adopt the Turkish method, i.e., the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more 'life sentences'. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9). One export of ours will be allowed: wheat; because the world needs to eat. However, a bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10). All foreign aid, using American taxpayer money, will immediately cease and the saved money will help to pay off the national debt and, ultimately, lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask The American People if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision as to whether, or not, it's a worthy cause.

(11). The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12). The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

My apology is offered if I've stepped on anyone's toes ..... nevertheless....

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

fatfailrebel shamelessly plagiarizing reactionary bullshit.

Sure, but that kinda runs counter to your OP which proposes reducing freedoms, both economic and physical.

Thats the problem with soundbite policies. They sound good. But implementing them? Notsomuch.

Reducing what freedoms? Did it say American citizens could not come and go as they please? Did it say anything about the b lck suit guys asking people for their papers?

Reducing what freedoms? Did it say American citizens could not come and go as they please? Did it say anything about the b lck suit guys asking people for their papers?

Freedom of movement is the only one that matters? Really?

OK, I'm done playing with you. Either you are a troll, or a too stupid to bother having a serious discussion with. Have fun.

Why? Because we can't. We dependent on of other countries for a lot. To begin with, we import almost 100% of the rare earth metals such as chromium, cobalt, and platinum which are needed by many industries because they are either not found in this country or are found in only trace amounts. In food products there's coffee, teas, spices, fruits,.....

Stopping the import of oil into the US for 2 months, not 2 years would double the price of gas. Of course when gas reaches that price level, oil from shale, shallow wells, and alternative fuels would be cost effective, however by the time we could produce enough to relieve the shortage, we would be in a depression.

We can not build a wall around the country and live in isolation. Anyone that seriously suggested it would be branded a fool or lunatic.

Flopper it's that oil mthing again . Maybe you didn't read my earlier post.
I think that most of the oil rigs in American that have been shut down are still in place and can be restarted. America according to this 2006 list of oil producers is number 3 in the world.
Top World Oil Producers, Exporters, Consumers, and Importers, 2006 — Infoplease.com
And 2007
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/en...oil-production
And America is an export of oil
U.S. oil exports are up to 1.6 million barrels a day, according to a recent Reuters report. That's 9 percent of total refining capacity: 17.6 million barrels (abbreviated "bbl," no one is sure why).
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/business...mestic-oi.html

AMERICA DOES NOT NEED FOREIGN OIL

Well let's see America has Iron Ore, coal, water, wood, silver, oil, natural gas, zinc, copper, bread basket of the world, corn, cotton, cattle pigs, goats, America has empty factories that could be started up to make anything that an Amerrican could possibly want and or need. We have an infrsturture airline, trains, super highways. Just to name a few great things about America. Now who needs the world?
And yes you can find these elements in America
chromium, cobalt, and platinum
We import only half of the oil we need. If we are willing to go through a depression every bit as bad as the 30's, then yes we could do without foreign oil while we develop alternative energy sources and explore for ever more costly oil. Somehow I doubt the people of this country would be willing to drive their cars only half as much, run our factories half time, and see their retirement savings wiped out

Freedom of movement is the only one that matters? Really?

OK, I'm done playing with you. Either you are a troll, or a too stupid to bother having a serious discussion with. Have fun.

What freedoms would be lost? the freedom to weaken the economy?
You have yet to address this issue What freedoms?

Why? Because we can't. We dependent on of other countries for a lot. To begin with, we import almost 100% of the rare earth metals such as chromium, cobalt, and platinum which are needed by many industries because they are either not found in this country or are found in only trace amounts. In food products there's coffee, teas, spices, fruits,.....

Stopping the import of oil into the US for 2 months, not 2 years would double the price of gas. Of course when gas reaches that price level, oil from shale, shallow wells, and alternative fuels would be cost effective, however by the time we could produce enough to relieve the shortage, we would be in a depression.

We can not build a wall around the country and live in isolation. Anyone that seriously suggested it would be branded a fool or lunatic.

Flopper it's that oil mthing again . Maybe you didn't read my earlier post.
I think that most of the oil rigs in American that have been shut down are still in place and can be restarted. America according to this 2006 list of oil producers is number 3 in the world.
Top World Oil Producers, Exporters, Consumers, and Importers, 2006 — Infoplease.com
And 2007
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/en...oil-production
And America is an export of oil
U.S. oil exports are up to 1.6 million barrels a day, according to a recent Reuters report. That's 9 percent of total refining capacity: 17.6 million barrels (abbreviated "bbl," no one is sure why).
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/business...mestic-oi.html

AMERICA DOES NOT NEED FOREIGN OIL

Well let's see America has Iron Ore, coal, water, wood, silver, oil, natural gas, zinc, copper, bread basket of the world, corn, cotton, cattle pigs, goats, America has empty factories that could be started up to make anything that an Amerrican could possibly want and or need. We have an infrsturture airline, trains, super highways. Just to name a few great things about America. Now who needs the world?
And yes you can find these elements in America
chromium, cobalt, and platinum
We import only half of the oil we need. If we are willing to go through a depression every bit as bad as the 30's, then yes we could do without foreign oil while we develop alternative energy sources and explore for ever more costly oil. Somehow I doubt the people of this country would be willing to drive their cars only half as much, run our factories half time, and see their retirement savings wiped out

Please no opinions I gave sources to support my view, maybe you should do the same.

does it mean anything that a president could piss off any of our allies? and things could get bad between what use to be friends? who would you side with then?

Your nothing but a Troll, Starting useless shit around here..

I'm Actually about to enter ROTC and Start my Career to become an Officer in the US Army, Your point?

I have 3 Nationalities that I love equally. You asking which side I would choose is Irrelevant. America and Spain have a Healthy Relationship, you do realize our Right Leaning President sacrificed a lot of Respect sending Troops to Iraq at the same time America and the UK, or don't you know your History? And Holland also has a Healthy Relationship with the USA, And also part of NATO.

Your point, nothing but Gibberish.

You post shit like this and I'm still waiting for you to show me proof where this has worked?

I mean damn, North Korea sure knows how to keep their People in Order and woo lets not forget it's Foreign Policy..

Man, Your list and N. Korea have so many similarities.

End it here, You obviously have no idea what your List would do America and it's stance in the World.

Troll this and troll that why the fuck do you call me a troll just because you don't agree with me? I don't call you a troll, because it's for sure you're not agreeing with me.
End it here? FUCK OFF I have proven that America is self sustaining but no one is listening. You people are like sceared little rabbits.

OUR RIGHT LEANING PRESIDENT? Marx's is a rightie compare to that POS.

You have proven nothing, show me where your ideas have worked can you?

It's the same shit I hear from Anarchists and Commies, Failed Ideas but apparently they still believe in them.. Except you didn't write this, you got it from some Blog or Viral Email.. Good job.

Not Talking about Obama.. I'm Talking about back in '03 the Spanish Prime Minister sacrificed a lot for us to Send Troops to Iraq and Afghanistan at the same time both America and the UK did..

Your nothing but a Troll, Starting useless shit around here..

I'm Actually about to enter ROTC and Start my Career to become an Officer in the US Army, Your point?

I have 3 Nationalities that I love equally. You asking which side I would choose is Irrelevant. America and Spain have a Healthy Relationship, you do realize our Right Leaning President sacrificed a lot of Respect sending Troops to Iraq at the same time America and the UK, or don't you know your History? And Holland also has a Healthy Relationship with the USA, And also part of NATO.

Your point, nothing but Gibberish.

You post shit like this and I'm still waiting for you to show me proof where this has worked?

I mean damn, North Korea sure knows how to keep their People in Order and woo lets not forget it's Foreign Policy..

Man, Your list and N. Korea have so many similarities.

End it here, You obviously have no idea what your List would do America and it's stance in the World.

Troll this and troll that why the fuck do you call me a troll just because you don't agree with me? I don't call you a troll, because it's for sure you're not agreeing with me.
End it here? FUCK OFF I have proven that America is self sustaining but no one is listening. You people are like sceared little rabbits.

OUR RIGHT LEANING PRESIDENT? Marx's is a rightie compare to that POS.

You have proven nothing, show me where your ideas have worked can you?

It's the same shit I hear from Anarchists and Commies, Failed Ideas but apparently they still believe in them.. Except you didn't write this, you got it from some Blog or Viral Email.. Good job.

Not Talking about Obama.. I'm Talking about back in '03 the Spanish Prime Minister sacrificed a lot for us to Send Troops to Iraq and Afghanistan at the same time both America and the UK did..

With the resources that America has are you saying that it can't be done?
The poor Spanish Prime Minister who gives a rats ass about himn or anyone else? Piss on him piss on the french piss on the UN. America does not need the approval of the world.

Again, show me where something like this has worked.. I'm still waiting.

Who said anything about Approval?

show me where it hasn't worked.

Deflection, I asked you first buddy.

Go ahead, where has a Totalitarian State like this worked? Where has a Government like that keep it's People free and not Oppressed?

Which brings me to my point.. Where does it say that the Federal Government has any say in Sports?

Forum List

Back