To have a few politicians with this kind of agenda

Oh hey, tell me where something like this has worked around the world.

Go ahead, I'll wait..

Oh wait, Nowhere.

I think the count was 69 million Americans wanting change obama wants to bow to the world I want whats best for all Americans.

Go ahead, I'll wait..

Oh wait, Nowhere.

I think the count was 69 million Americans wanting change obama wants to bow to the world I want whats best for all Americans.

And yet you still can't prove where your Theory has worked...

Thread Fail.

Oh really? You know what every American Wants? apparently your feedback on this isn't very Positive..

Go ahead, I'll wait..

Oh wait, Nowhere.

Thread Fail.

Oh really? You know what every American Wants? apparently your feedback on this isn't very Positive..

I see by whom you support with that picture. I wonder how many of those people would piss on the American flag?

Thread Fail.

I see by whom you support with that picture. I wonder how many of those people would piss on the American flag?

Which Picture?

You starting shit around now?

I have 3 Nationalities Idiot.

Thread Fail.

Which Picture?

The one attached to your signature.
I have one so what if one of those Nationalities you support were some how with odds against America or even attack America who would you support?

Last edited:

Which Picture?

I have one so what if one of those Nationalities you support were some how with odds against America or even attack America who would you support?

You do Realize all my Nationalities are Allies and Part of NATO right?

Are you seriously trying to start shit?

I feel you asking questions about my Personal Life and What would I do is none of your business.

You obviously like to Deflect from the Thread and what I've asked before..

This is an example of why conservatives are idiots.

(1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.

While I prefer to do business with real people, and those who speak English, I do not think the government has any business regulating what language someone speaks. English should be the only language the Federal Government does business in, but as New Mexico is, and always has been, a bilingual state it would violate their right to make their own decision.

Have you ever studied history? Take a look at what happened to this country, and the world, as a result of the isolationist attitude that you are recommending we adopt. It was possibly the single worst foreign policy we ever had, and that is saying a lot.

You not only want to choke off our economy, you want to keep it dead. Good work.

Will they be under orders to shoot non aliens who head south to escape the massive economic collapse your policies would cause?

We should abolish the entire idea of government subsidized retirement.

Why should we be forced to pay for schooling for everyone who is on welfare? Or do you think education is free?

Again, this is not the realm of government. Maybe you should take some time to read, and understand, the Constitution.

Great, that will put more people on your welfare system, and force us to pay for them to go to school for the rest of their lives.

How could we possible afford to produce wheat that cheaply after all the rest of your economic reforms?

Don't worry about it, there won't be enough dollars to donate to anything, or enough people in the country to consider donating them.

Why? Does it makes sense to you to swear to a piece of cloth on a daily basis? Do you have some type of fetish?

What makes a sporting event an appropriate event to play the national anthem?

Stupidity is always offensive, but I am used to it. You really should consider finding ways for America to bless God rather than requiring him to bless a country like the one you want to build.

By the way, do you know that if we change just a few words you just described the entire economic policy of the former Soviet Union and North Korea today? Do you really expect it to work just because you are incapable of considering the consequences of your stupidity? I would rather live in the US that the Left wants to build than the one you want to build.

First thing no where was there a requirement that God was supposed to bless America. The saying is more or less asking God to bless America.
But this comment of your's tell's me exactly where you are coming from
Why? Does it makes sense to you to swear to a piece of cloth on a daily basis? Do you have some type of fetish?
You aren't worth the effort.

You do know that, as a Christian, you are specifically enjoined from making vows like the pledge of allegiance. Or did you miss that part of the Sermon on the Mount?

100% Import Tax?

Good Luck Receiving Food and Goods.

The basis of this list is to create a self sustaining America. You know the country who use to lead the way in everything. And America grows food for the world or didn't you know that.

How does turning the US into a police state create a self sustaining anything? Was the Soviet Union self sustaining? Is North Korea?

If this is a joke?

1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can. That will cost the IRS a bunch of money.

(2). We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we'll do no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart 's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.' We'll make it here and sell it here! Since most of Wal-Mart's merchandise is imported, I doubt think they would last 2 yrs, but maybe that's a good thing.

(3). When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it coming in here. When other countries follow suite and raise there import taxes, how do you think that will effect American manufacturing exports?

(4). All retired military personnel will be required to man one of the many observation towers located on the southern border of the United States (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens. Not being retire military, I think that sounds great.

(5). Social Security will immediately return to itsoriginal state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. Neither the President nor any other politician will be able to touch it. Yes, this should be about as popular among senior as arthritis.

(6). Welfare. -- Checks will be handed out on Fridays, at the end of the 40 hour school week, the successful completion of a urinalysis test for drugs, and passing grades. So we give welfare checks to all kids with passing grades that can pass a drug test. I don't quite see the logic in this.

(7). Professional Athletes -- Steroids? The FIRST time you check positive you're banned from sports ... for life. Finally, something that makes sense.

(8). Crime -- We will adopt the Turkish method, i.e., the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more 'life sentences'. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc. The press will love it.

(9). One export of ours will be allowed: wheat; because the world needs to eat. However, a bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil. You must be living in the wrong century. The rest of the world is not exactly beating our door down to get our wheat.

(10). All foreign aid, using American taxpayer money, will immediately cease and the saved money will help to pay off the national debt and, ultimately, lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask The American People if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision as to whether, or not, it's a worthy cause. This mean we want be able to buy off the governments of third world countries. Well maybe that's not a bad idea.

(11). The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress. At least Congress would get something done.

(12). The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc. This should depend on who sings it. We should also require they know the words.

My apology is offered if I've stepped on anyone's toes ..... nevertheless.... No, I think understands your point of view and mental state.

This is an example of why conservatives are idiots.

While I prefer to do business with real people, and those who speak English, I do not think the government has any business regulating what language someone speaks. English should be the only language the Federal Government does business in, but as New Mexico is, and always has been, a bilingual state it would violate their right to make their own decision.

Have you ever studied history? Take a look at what happened to this country, and the world, as a result of the isolationist attitude that you are recommending we adopt. It was possibly the single worst foreign policy we ever had, and that is saying a lot.

You not only want to choke off our economy, you want to keep it dead. Good work.

Will they be under orders to shoot non aliens who head south to escape the massive economic collapse your policies would cause?

We should abolish the entire idea of government subsidized retirement.

Why should we be forced to pay for schooling for everyone who is on welfare? Or do you think education is free?

Again, this is not the realm of government. Maybe you should take some time to read, and understand, the Constitution.

Great, that will put more people on your welfare system, and force us to pay for them to go to school for the rest of their lives.

How could we possible afford to produce wheat that cheaply after all the rest of your economic reforms?

Don't worry about it, there won't be enough dollars to donate to anything, or enough people in the country to consider donating them.

What makes a sporting event an appropriate event to play the national anthem?

Stupidity is always offensive, but I am used to it. You really should consider finding ways for America to bless God rather than requiring him to bless a country like the one you want to build.

By the way, do you know that if we change just a few words you just described the entire economic policy of the former Soviet Union and North Korea today? Do you really expect it to work just because you are incapable of considering the consequences of your stupidity? I would rather live in the US that the Left wants to build than the one you want to build.

First thing no where was there a requirement that God was supposed to bless America. The saying is more or less asking God to bless America.

You do know that, as a Christian, you are specifically enjoined from making vows like the pledge of allegiance. Or did you miss that part of the Sermon on the Mount?

Render unto cesear things that are cesears and the thing that are Gods unto God.

Which Picture?

You do Realize all my Nationalities are Allies and Part of NATO right?

Are you seriously trying to start shit?

I feel you asking questions about my Personal Life and What would I do is none of your business.

You obviously like to Deflect from the Thread and what I've asked before..

does it mean anything that a president could piss off any of our allies? and things could get bad between what use to be friends? who would you side with then?

100% Import Tax?

Good Luck Receiving Food and Goods.

The basis of this list is to create a self sustaining America. You know the country who use to lead the way in everything. And America grows food for the world or didn't you know that.

How does turning the US into a police state create a self sustaining anything? Was the Soviet Union self sustaining? Is North Korea?

You really are reading way to much into this. What police state is there? Since when is it a police state to secure our borders? Since when is it a police state to beef up the American economy by putting Americans back to work to make Americans products for Americans? No one has said anything about have the black suit guys going around checkinmg ID's of people. No one has said anything about controlling how someone in America is to live and where to live.

If this is a joke?

1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can. That will cost the IRS a bunch of money.

(2). We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we'll do no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart 's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.' We'll make it here and sell it here! Since most of Wal-Mart's merchandise is imported, I doubt think they would last 2 yrs, but maybe that's a good thing.

(3). When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it coming in here. When other countries follow suite and raise there import taxes, how do you think that will effect American manufacturing exports?

(4). All retired military personnel will be required to man one of the many observation towers located on the southern border of the United States (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens. Not being retire military, I think that sounds great.

(5). Social Security will immediately return to itsoriginal state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. Neither the President nor any other politician will be able to touch it. Yes, this should be about as popular among senior as arthritis.

What senior hasn't put anything into SS?

(6). Welfare. -- Checks will be handed out on Fridays, at the end of the 40 hour school week, the successful completion of a urinalysis test for drugs, and passing grades. So we give welfare checks to all kids with passing grades that can pass a drug test. I don't quite see the logic in this.

(7). Professional Athletes -- Steroids? The FIRST time you check positive you're banned from sports ... for life. Finally, something that makes sense.

(8). Crime -- We will adopt the Turkish method, i.e., the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more 'life sentences'. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc. The press will love it.

(9). One export of ours will be allowed: wheat; because the world needs to eat. However, a bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil. You must be living in the wrong century. The rest of the world is not exactly beating our door down to get our wheat.

(10). All foreign aid, using American taxpayer money, will immediately cease and the saved money will help to pay off the national debt and, ultimately, lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask The American People if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision as to whether, or not, it's a worthy cause. This mean we want be able to buy off the governments of third world countries. Well maybe that's not a bad idea.

(11). The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress. At least Congress would get something done.

(12). The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc. This should depend on who sings it. We should also require they know the words.

My apology is offered if I've stepped on anyone's toes ..... nevertheless.... No, I think understands your point of view and mental state.

Why is it that you people think that America cannot produce anything?
How old are you people?

Last edited:

Render unto cesear things that are cesears and the thing that are Gods unto God.

That is not the Sermon on the Mount.

Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil. ~Mathew 5:33-37

What this means is that you should ne make oaths to or by anyone or anything. Many early Christians were sent to the arena because they followed this command and refused to give oaths of loyalty to Ceasar, even though it was no more serious to most Roman citizens that the Pledge of Allegiance is to us today. Yet you want to advocate that it be mandatory in schools and Congress each day.

Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil. ~Mathew 5:33-37

What this means is that you should ne make oaths to or by anyone or anything. Many early Christians were sent to the arena because they followed this command and refused to give oaths of loyalty to Ceasar, even though it was no more serious to most Roman citizens that the Pledge of Allegiance is to us today. Yet you want to advocate that it be mandatory in schools and Congress each day.

It may not be part of the sermon on the mount but it was said by Jesus. or do you deny this?

You really are reading way to much into this. What police state is there? Since when is it a police state to secure our borders? Since when is it a police state to beef up the American economy by putting Americans back to work to make Americans products for Americans? No one has said anything about have the black suit guys going around checkinmg ID's of people. No one has said anything about controlling how someone in America is to live and where to live.

No, you are reading far to little into it. Securing our borders is something I agree with, but what you are advocating is destroying my freedom. By instituting a policy that I can only buy things if they are made in the USA you are saying that I do not have the choice to buy a superior product because it is made outside the US. On top of that you want to restrict my ability to sell anything but wheat to anyone outside those borders. How can this be anything but a police state?

It may not be part of the sermon on the mount but it was said by Jesus. or do you deny this?

I don't deny it, but he was talking about taxes and money, not swearing oaths. Do you not understand the difference?

I don't deny it, but he was talking about taxes and money, not swearing oaths. Do you not understand the difference?

Really it was just about taxes? No it wasn't just about taxes do you understand this? Are you a Jehovah's Witnesses.

The US of A would not last more than a week with out imported oil. Even if you began drilling today you would not get one drop of oil to market in two years. Mean while in the real world we will just go on without you.

Forum List

Back