'Tis Me Again

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
Well, I'm back again. At least I think I am. The whole place has changed so much I'm going to have to learn how to do everything again. At least everyone has been spared my yearly birthday posts ... and now I'm 71! LOL! Granny has been busy the last year, though. I've been doing in-home care since last May and my little lady turned 101 on her birthday that's just passed!! Thankfully, I have a great co-worker and we do 12-hour days - 4 days on duty, 4 days off duty. Needless to say, I'm tired when I get home and don't keep up with anything. I just dive into bed. I've finally switched to wireless internet service and I hate it ... I feel deprived of my "at-will for as long as I please" DSL service that I've exchanged for "every keystroke is going to cost you an arm and a leg" data usage. Bah! Anyway, I've been away from computer usage except on a very limited basis. I've missed my USMB friends and will try to stay on better than I have recently.

Hope everyone has been well and happy in my absence!

Well, I'm back again. At least I think I am. The whole place has changed so much I'm going to have to learn how to do everything again. At least everyone has been spared my yearly birthday posts ... and now I'm 71! LOL! Granny has been busy the last year, though. I've been doing in-home care since last May and my little lady turned 101 on her birthday that's just passed!! Thankfully, I have a great co-worker and we do 12-hour days - 4 days on duty, 4 days off duty. Needless to say, I'm tired when I get home and don't keep up with anything. I just dive into bed. I've finally switched to wireless internet service and I hate it ... I feel deprived of my "at-will for as long as I please" DSL service that I've exchanged for "every keystroke is going to cost you an arm and a leg" data usage. Bah! Anyway, I've been away from computer usage except on a very limited basis. I've missed my USMB friends and will try to stay on better than I have recently.

Hope everyone has been well and happy in my absence!

Glad you are back.

Who are you, again?

:lol:

Forum List

Back