I Got Sucked In

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
MV5BND~1.JPG

During the time that the sitcom "Friends" was popular....I was in the military....and I spent a lot of time deployed overseas, so I never followed the show.
Before this week I never watched it from start to finish.
I started streaming the show on HBO Max last Friday and have been watching it.

I'm hooked.

I still like Big Bang Theory the best....but right now Friends is my next favorite.

So far I've only made it to season 7....so I'll be watching the show for a couple more days before I see the final episode.

View attachment 794652

During the time that the sitcom "Friends" was popular....I was in the military....and I spent a lot of time deployed overseas, so I never followed the show.

I'm hooked.

I still like Big Bang Theory the best....but right now Friends is my next favorite.

So far I've only made it to season 7....so I'll be watching the show for a couple more days before I see the final episode.

Smelly Cat. :I

Wtf is that eating out there?

Oh! That is a bigass woolly possum! Wtf is going on here?!

That's the size I remember possums being.

For the past decade the only possums I saw were midgets.

About 1/3 the size of regulae possums.

There's a woolly regular size possum around now.

Yeah, no. It's the same ol' midget possum. My depth perception has been better in my life before this time.

Went to go see it and it's the same ol' midget possum. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Last edited:
View attachment 794652

I'm hooked.

I tried watching it, but couldn't get past the few beginning episodes. My fav show to binge is Fraser. He and Niles crack me up.

My favorite old series are Law and Order followed by Blue Bloods. Both have starred some very beautiful women. My favorite is Bridget Moynahan on Blue Bloods.

Most of their jokes were predictable.
But compared to the crap they're producing now, Friends was absolute genius.
Right now most of the garbage they're trying to force-feed us is unwatchable.
Well..I've been watching "The Neighborhood". I got sucked in just passing by and they were

highlighting the difference between white and black people with bars of soap. I just happened to be passing by.

And that's a very real thing. :auiqs.jpg: I laughed my ass off!

Forum List

Back