Time-traveling church rejects interracial marriages

But you don't realize that there are
blacks who are afrocentric,who don't believe in interracial marriage.

There are cowardly losers among all 'races,' and you are clearly one.

So you are saying that if a lot of blacks feel that they don't want to marry outside the black race we are "loosers" and "Cowards" according to you Unkotare..

Try to pat attention: I am saying that YOU are a coward and a loser, and that anyone - of any skin tone - who thinks like you is a coward and a loser. Is that clear enough, loser?

There are cowardly losers among all 'races,' and you are clearly one.

So you are saying that if a lot of blacks feel that they don't want to marry outside the black race we are "loosers" and "Cowards" according to you Unkotare..

Try to pat attention: I am saying that YOU are a coward and a loser, and that anyone - of any skin tone - who thinks like you is a coward and a loser. Is that clear enough, loser?

Well its not just me but millions of black people feel this way , so you have just insulted
a whole lot of black people with your arrogance and misguided post. As I stated we need
not poison or contaminate or pristine original race genes with a degenerate Caucus mountain ,Clan of the cave bear people , gene.!

Whats the big deal, there should be places where people of the same race can be together if they want.

It's just freedom of association.

Well its not just me but millions of black people feel this way , so you have just insulted
a whole lot of black people with your arrogance and misguided post.

One more time you fucking idiot: YOU are a coward and a loser, and that anyone - of any skin tone - who thinks like you is a coward and a loser. I couldn't give less of a shit how many people of all skin tones that encompasses, it will ultimately always be a tiny minority of sniveling, craven little cowards like you.

I have to admit I was far more interested when I thought this church believed they could travel through time. Misleading title indeed!

Pike church takes stand against interracial couples | Faith & Values | Kentucky.com

A small Pike County church has voted not to accept interracial couples as members or let them take part in some worship activities.
The decision has caused sharp reaction and disapproval in the Eastern Kentucky county.
"It's not the spirit of the community in any way, shape or form," Randy Johnson, president of the Pike County Ministerial Association, said of the vote.

Time for me to sing "Thank God I'm a Northerner."

So why ever in god's name would an interracial couple want to join such a community?

Good point, but I dont think any even tried. I believe they just came out with a rule saying they cant even try.

Quick question, Tank. In all your time here, have you ever been able to stay on topic?
Is this about people being rejected because of their race?

Not at all. It's about people being rejected for marrying outside their race. Big difference.

Seriously!

You girls just don't understand the intimidation of just seeing a Shaquille O'Neal look alike with a 5'8" white woman! :eek: Makes things tighten up like a cool breeze in Scotland.

Not at all. It's about people being rejected for marrying outside their race. Big difference.

Seriously!

You girls just don't understand the intimidation of just seeing a Shaquille O'Neal look alike with a 5'8" white woman! :eek: Makes things tighten up like a cool breeze in Scotland.

DAMMIT, Joe!! I was eating!

There are many blacks who also reject interacial marriages also. And black churches were interracial couples won't feel welcome also. Its in both white and black societies. Whats the Big deal.
I for one don't accept interracial marriages. I would never marry a white woman. Its a disrespect to your race when you go outside your race to marry. Especially if you are Black.! Lets keep the black in Blacks.
With all the evil whites have done to blacks over the ages, if you are black and marry someone white
many blacks veiw you as a trator sellout to the race!

Many other blacks view you as a person who is lucky if you are happy with whoever you married.

If you go around worrying about what others thought of you, then you are a fool.

Pike church takes stand against interracial couples | Faith & Values | Kentucky.com

A small Pike County church has voted not to accept interracial couples as members or let them take part in some worship activities.
The decision has caused sharp reaction and disapproval in the Eastern Kentucky county.
"It's not the spirit of the community in any way, shape or form," Randy Johnson, president of the Pike County Ministerial Association, said of the vote.

Time for me to sing "Thank God I'm a Northerner."

So why ever in god's name would an interracial couple want to join such a community?

:eusa_eh: Access to guns?

Seriously!

Actually Shaq is with Hoopz and that is one beautiful woman.

You know.......if this church is so opposed to interracial relationships, my question is...........

How do you think they're handling the news that a black man who is running for president (Herman Cain) was caught having affairs with WHITE WOMEN?

There are many blacks who also reject interacial marriages also. And black churches were interracial couples won't feel welcome also. Its in both white and black societies. Whats the Big deal.
I for one don't accept interracial marriages. I would never marry a white woman. Its a disrespect to your race when you go outside your race to marry. Especially if you are Black.! Lets keep the black in Blacks.
With all the evil whites have done to blacks over the ages, if you are black and marry someone white
many blacks veiw you as a trator sellout to the race!

You sound like the ignorant, racist judge who sentenced the Lovings after their conviction of the heinous ‘crime’ of interracial marriage:

Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And, but for the interference with his arrangement, there would be no cause for such marriage. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.

Loving v. Virginia

do you feel that way about westboro when they picket the funeral of soldiers.....do you really feel like we should mind our own business there?

That's different. They're heathens. They call themselves 'Christian', and they dress like Christians, :eusa_think: they probably even fuck like Christians - but they're heathens.

Forum List

Back