Interracial Marriages Surge Across U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its none of your fucking business who i date
nor is it any of your business who anyone else dates but yourself
again, if a black woman is interested in me, its none of your damn business

i just so happen to already HAVE a lady and she is Asian and not one thing you can say or do will change the fact i love her and would do anything within my abilities to protect her
and she loves me
none of your fucking business

btw, you more than likely have some white in you as well

Keep out of the Black and Asian neighborhoods,with your mongrel mixed breed agenda Div con.I told the black man and black woman gang members to look for your types.These guys carry lead pipes. Stick to your own White kind.Do you hear me!!.

Keep out of the Black and Asian neighborhoods,with your mongrel mixed breed agenda Div con.I told the black man and black woman gang members to look for your types.These guys carry lead pipes. Stick to your own White kind.Do you hear me!!.

Now you need to resort to threats of violence? How pathetic.

you are one pathetic asshole

you are one pathetic asshole

Just keep the hell away from Black Women.
If you go to the Wrong black neighborhood,accept whatever is going to happen to you.We Black men are putting a stop to you white boys stealing our women.

If you go to the Wrong black neighborhood,accept whatever is going to happen to you.We Black men are putting a stop to you white boys stealing our women.
again, you cant steal something that was yours to begin with
maybe if you treated your women better they wouldnt go looking elsewhere

I'm coming for your black women, boy. And there is NOTHING you can do to stop me. And, they want me, too. ;)

I think 52ndStreet is white and a member in the KKK trying to make the black people look stupid.

I am pretty sure most Klansmen would have some grudging respect for a black man who didn't believe in race-mixing. Actually, they'd probably get along better with him than a dippy white liberal who thinks we should be forced to mix the races.

I personally think we'd ALL be better off if we recognized that NO, we can't "all just get along." World's a big place. We don't all have to live on top of each other.

Last edited:
Yes, I was joking.
Is anyone sure that 52ndStreet is black? I think 52ndStreet is white and a member in the KKK trying to make the black people look stupid.

:lol: He's a troll. No way is he some black dude.

Anyone who fell for this half assed attempt at trolling, needs to have the word "chump" stamped to their forehead:

Originally Posted by 52ndStreet

No, buddy I mean you to.I don't want to see you or any other white boy coming in our black ghettos looking to steal our black women.! Stay in the suburbs,with those desparate white housewives!..

We have gangs now that are looking for white men and Black women couples in our hoods, walking around like everyhting is O.K., well its not.

Keep away from the Black Females!!
We are not going to allow white men to steal our women again.!

That was actually such a bad attempt at trolling, it was pretty funny! :lol:

William Joyce
I am pretty sure most Klansmen would have some grudging respect for a black man who didn't believe in race-mixing. Actually, they'd probably get along better with him than a dippy white liberal who thinks we should be forced to mix the races.

I personally think we'd ALL be better off if we recognized that NO, we can't "all just get along." World's a big place. We don't all have to live on top of each other.

I don’t believe we should be forced to mix the races. People in the USA have the freedom to date or marry anyone they choose regardless of their race even if the racists among us don’t like it.

Yes we can all get along. You and the other racists might not like that either but try and cause trouble and we have laws that will put you in jail.

If you and 52ndStreet (your secret Klan brother) don’t like people of other races so be it but YOU don’t run America anymore, Thank God.

Last edited:
William Joyce

I don’t believe we should be forced to mix the races. People in the USA have the freedom to date or marry anyone they choose regardless of their race even if the racists among us don’t like it.

Yes we can all get along. You and the other racists might not like that either but try and cause trouble and we have laws that will put you in jail.

If you and 52ndStreet (your secret Klan brother) don’t like people of other races so be it but YOU don’t run America anymore, Thank God.
amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen I'am Black, and I want to keep the Black Race Black.This is one of the main reasons why I don't accept interracial marriages or relationships. Blacks for Blacks and Whites for whites. The Bible did say, we must not mix our seeds!Who needs a race of half breeds or mongrels.Black looks better when they are all black!.We don't want any Blond hair Blue eyed genes!!

Listen I'am Black, and I want to keep the Black Race Black.This is one of the main reasons why I don't accept interracial marriages or relationships. Blacks for Blacks and Whites for whites. The Bible did say, we must not mix our seeds!Who needs a race of half breeds or mongrels.Black looks better when they are all black!.We don't want any Blond hair Blue eyed genes!!
wow, way to take that scripture out of context

Well, this is your choice but don’t try to force it on others as they shouldn’t force you to marry or date anyone you don’t want to. I really believe you don’t have anything to worry about the black race disappearing due to mixed marriages.

Wow...that's sad. Ok this is a perfect example of how the US isn't that progressive, liberal, open-minded, tolerant, democratic or just. For such a non-issue to be even an issue in this day and age (let alone an issue at all) is mind boggling.

I know this article is supposed to be pumping up the idea that inter-racial marriages are common and that people are accepting it now...but if even in the year 2007 you still have so many people opposing it...really makes you wonder how progressive and tolerant people are.

Maybe a lot of it has to do with people preferring to marry persons of their own race because that is what they are attracted to? Not too hard to figure out.

Then, I would like to see how these stats handle Hispanics. Hispanics were considered white for racial identification at least through the 1970s. The sudden switch to labelling their ethnicity a race would have a MAJOR impact on the numbers.

You sound like one of those people that sees racism around every corner and under every bed. Try to not think so hard. The mind am a terrible thing.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back