Time-traveling church rejects interracial marriages

The races should not mix. The Bible does command us not to mix our seed.
Mixed race people are often confused as to which race to identify with also.
And are made fun of, and persecuted.

but how can we mix if we all came from one man and woman as the bible decreed?

Pike church takes stand against interracial couples | Faith & Values | Kentucky.com

A small Pike County church has voted not to accept interracial couples as members or let them take part in some worship activities.
The decision has caused sharp reaction and disapproval in the Eastern Kentucky county.
"It's not the spirit of the community in any way, shape or form," Randy Johnson, president of the Pike County Ministerial Association, said of the vote.

Time for me to sing "Thank God I'm a Northerner."

It's truly amazing! When you think that you've cleared a hurdle of ignorance, another replaces it. Come on! We're all human beings! No one race or religion is more valuable or special than another.

Id rather be called a racist than africans fvcking my family

Yeah...sure.

Nice to see a narrow Inquiring Mind.

if i dont like it respect it, let me be. i dont care what others do its their choice as long as my family and me is not involved.

Like I said..........nice to see a point of view about as wide as the edge of a razor.

Narrow minded pinheads like you piss me off, because not only do you down someone because of their race, but you also miss out on many valuable experiences and new friend when you're a bigot like you.

Trust me..........49 States, 26 different countries and 20 years in the US Navy have shown me that.

Id rather be called a racist than africans fvcking my family

Yeah...sure.

if i dont like it respect it, let me be. i dont care what others do its their choice as long as my family and me is not involved.

Yanno........my fondest wish for you is that someone from your family comes home and tells you they are in love with a black person.

Then maybe you'd learn tolerance.

Either that, or kick 'em out.

Yeah...sure.

Yanno........my fondest wish for you is that someone from your family comes home and tells you they are in love with a black person.

Ahhhhhh! STOP!!! You're killing me. LMMFAO!
:lmao: And it WILL happen, eventually. You cannot be who you are not, and one is going to love who they love. Just the way it is. Eventually, one of your family members is going to enter an interracial relationship, marriage, or gay relationship. It will eventually happen. It happens in every family.

Ahhhhhh! STOP!!! You're killing me. LMMFAO!
:lmao: And it WILL happen, eventually. You cannot be who you are not, and one is going to love who they love. Just the way it is. Eventually, one of your family members is going to enter an interracial relationship, marriage, or gay relationship. It will eventually happen. It happens in every family.

If it hasn't happened in your family, someone is probably hiding something. If you have a family member who consistently shows up alone at family reunions....good indication.

And they're your family. Love them for who they are.

I would still love them even if they were gay or african lovers but i dont support it if they ask me what to do i would speak out against.

Forum List

Back