Time-traveling church rejects interracial marriages

Pike church takes stand against interracial couples | Faith & Values | Kentucky.com

A small Pike County church has voted not to accept interracial couples as members or let them take part in some worship activities.
The decision has caused sharp reaction and disapproval in the Eastern Kentucky county.
"It's not the spirit of the community in any way, shape or form," Randy Johnson, president of the Pike County Ministerial Association, said of the vote.

Time for me to sing "Thank God I'm a Northerner."

This is totally within their right and may I add there is no law that can be passed to make them perform interracial marriages.

well, its not just that they wont marry interracial couples, they wont allow them to enter their church or partake in their activities.......

do you feel that way about westboro when they picket the funeral of soldiers.....do you really feel like we should mind our own business there?

actually yes..... the westboro assholes love thepublicity they generate with their protests......

they should not only be ignored, they should be shunned....... not ridiculed, not attacked.. they shoudl be completely and utterly ignored.......

There are many blacks who also reject interacial marriages also. And black churches were interracial couples won't feel welcome also. Its in both white and black societies. Whats the Big deal.
I for one don't accept interracial marriages. I would never marry a white woman. Its a disrespect to your race when you go outside your race to marry. Especially if you are Black.! Lets keep the black in Blacks.
With all the evil whites have done to blacks over the ages, if you are black and marry someone white
many blacks veiw you as a trator sellout to the race!

There are many blacks who also reject interacial marriages also. And black churches were interracial couples won't feel welcome also. Its in both white and black societies. Whats the Big deal.
I for one don't accept interracial marriages. I would never marry a white woman. Its a disrespect to your race when you go outside your race to marry. Especially if you are Black.! Lets keep the black in Blacks.
With all the evil whites have done to blacks over the ages, if you are black and marry someone white

i never understood that view or concept.......

i never felt that i had to "be true" to my race...... i have never done anything and thought "hmm, how will this reflect on the white race as a whole" just as i have never looked at the actions of a person and attributed it to the actions of the race of that person.......

i find such a view to be incredibly bigoted.....

i never understood that view or concept.......

i never felt that i had to "be true" to my race...... i have never done anything and thought "hmm, how will this reflect on the white race as a whole" just as i have never looked at the actions of a person and attributed it to the actions of the race of that person.......

i find such a view to be incredibly bigoted.....

"Not incredibly bigoted" just being true to your race. You must be one of those white liberals
who feel that you are free to marry who ever you want. But you don't realize that there are
blacks who are afrocentric,who don't believe in interracial marriage.

Pike church takes stand against interracial couples | Faith & Values | Kentucky.com

A small Pike County church has voted not to accept interracial couples as members or let them take part in some worship activities.
The decision has caused sharp reaction and disapproval in the Eastern Kentucky county.
"It's not the spirit of the community in any way, shape or form," Randy Johnson, president of the Pike County Ministerial Association, said of the vote.

Time for me to sing "Thank God I'm a Northerner."

Already posted a thread on this.

do you feel that way about westboro when they picket the funeral of soldiers.....do you really feel like we should mind our own business there?

But in that case THEY were not minding THEIR own business. See the difference?

actually yes..... the westboro assholes love thepublicity they generate with their protests......

they should not only be ignored, they should be shunned....... not ridiculed, not attacked.. they shoudl be completely and utterly ignored.......

They should be beaten like dogs, then dragged through the streets and spat upon.

But you don't realize that there are
blacks who are afrocentric,who don't believe in interracial marriage.

There are cowardly losers among all 'races,' and you are clearly one.

So you are saying that if a lot of blacks feel that they don't want to marry outside the black race we are "loosers" and "Cowards" according to you Unkotare.

I think you are the arrogant white idiot, who is very out of touch with how many educated
black Afrocentrist people feel, and we are not "loosers" "cowards"!
We need not dilute or poison or pristine original race of the Earth with a degenerate caucaus mountain people genes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back