Time-traveling church rejects interracial marriages

There are many blacks who also reject interacial marriages also. And black churches were interracial couples won't feel welcome also. Its in both white and black societies. Whats the Big deal.
I for one don't accept interracial marriages. I would never marry a white woman. Its a disrespect to your race when you go outside your race to marry. Especially if you are Black.! Lets keep the black in Blacks.
With all the evil whites have done to blacks over the ages, if you are black and marry someone white
many blacks veiw you as a trator sellout to the race!

And you aren't considerd black if you are lighter than a paper bag. :lol:

I've lived in Kentucky (Louisville) since I was four yrs old and never knew about this. Thanks for letting me know. Well, I guess I wouldn't be considered black b/c I am lighter than a paper bag and I have green eyes. Not my fault...God made me that way!! :)

That's not just in KY. That's anywhere.

Appalacia is home to a group of people called Melungeons. They are considered 'tri racial.' They came to be as the result of a shipwreck from the middle east. Those middle easterners never got home and due to the fact that they were discriminated against on the east coast, they came to Appalachia for respite. That's right, here in KY they intermarried with whites and American Indians. Here in KY we have a large number of VERY dark skinned people who have caucasian features. We also have a large number of people who are light skinned but who mysteriously tan amazingly well in the summer. We also have illnesses which manifest only in people of Mediterranean descent. One of them is known here as FUO, fever of unknown origin, known in the Mediterranean as Mediterranean familial fever. Yes, folks, right here in KY we have DNA that goes back to the cradle of civilization. And those folks do not find discrimnation. Quite the opposite. They are valued even more for their very dark, easily tanned skin. I am fairly certain my dark skinned black haired husband was a Melungeon. His folks weren't from KY, but there were colonies of them in border states as well. Even his cousins who are much lighter skinned than he was are olive skinned, just very light. But they never knew a sunburn.

Melungeon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the linked article:

260px-Goins.jpg

And another off Google Images:

05-melungeon-boys-.jpg

As to this church. They can interpret the scriptures any way they want and do what they want with it. If what they do offends you, don't attend church there. If you are offended, don't participate. That's basically what you and your ilk tell anyone on here who is offended by something completely noxious.

This is very interesting, good post.

Interracial marriage, destroys diversity

Wanna explain that?

Don't encourage him to read from White Nationalist Stock Rant #286: Oh Noes! We Gonna Run Outta White Folk!

Listen Mr. race mixer Unkotare, the majority of blacks marry other blacks, we don't need , or want to marry White xslave master decendants, got it?
Get that through your melting pot, asshole ,faggot ,gay marriage ,head of yours.!!

Are you capable of discussing the topic without hiding behind the pronoun "we," you fucking coward? You're fucking pathetic and weak.

Wanna explain that?

Don't encourage him to read from White Nationalist Stock Rant #286: Oh Noes! We Gonna Run Outta White Folk!

Listen Mr. race mixer Unkotare, the majority of blacks marry other blacks, we don't need , or want to marry White xslave master decendants, got it?
Get that through your melting pot, asshole ,faggot ,gay marriage ,head of yours.!!

Yesum, Someone's still fighting the Civil War^^^^^^. It's 150 years later, get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
melungeon here are like lumbie indians down east....the color range if from white to black with all colors in between

they came to the mountains to get away from racial problems....

o and as another poster pointed out to me....

this church is north of the mason dixie line....

damn i am still glad boop is a fucking northerner

That is the million-dollar question, the one that has fueled the imagination of journalists since the mid-19th century. Until recently, most scientists studying the Melungeons believed them to be – like most of the other tri-racial groups – the product of intermarriage between Anglo/Celtic Americans, Indians, and free African-Americans along the American frontier. The early Melungeons claimed to be of Indian and Portuguese ancestry. While most whites discounted the claim of Portuguese ancestry, believing it to be a means of denying African ancestry, generations of feature writers tapped into folklore and their own imaginations to develop theories to explain the origins of the Melungeons. Various writers suggested they were descendants of the “Lost Colony” of Roanoke Island, descendants of deserters from Hernando de Soto’s expedition, one of the Lost Tribes of Israel, descendants of shipwrecked pirates, or descendants of Carthaginian sailors. In each of these suggested scenarios, these overseas visitors intermarried with Indians and moved inland.

Genetic studies have shown that Melungeons share genetic traits with populations in the Mediterranean and Middle East, as well as with northern Europeans, Native Americans, and African-Americans. Not all Melungeons share all these genetic traits; every family has its own unique ethnic history. These studies do not answer all of the questions about the origins of the Melungeons, of course. We cannot tell when these various ethnic components entered a particular family line. However, these findings do open the door to further speculation and study; the Melungeons’ origins are almost certainly more complex than originally thought.

Frequently Asked Questions about Melungeons - Melungeon Heritage Association

Wanna explain that?

Really? Cain seems to like white women, as do many famous black men who are married to white women.

I think you're just scared of people different from you.

The races should not mix. The Bible does command us not to mix our seed.
Mixed race people are often confused as to which race to identify with also.
And are made fun of, and persecuted.

The races should not mix. The Bible does command us not to mix our seed.
Mixed race people are often confused as to which race to identify with also.
And are made fun of, and persecuted.

You're a fucking idiot, you coward.

Forum List

Back