Time-traveling church rejects interracial marriages

You are such a close minded fool, alot of Blacks in the US have white and Native American heritage and have alot of mixed race people as heroes, like Bob Marley and Frederick Douglass, Malcolm X was a quarter white, seriously go fuck yourself with this ignorant racist rant of yours.

And a lot of famous blacks want nothing to do with mixing our race with white people,
such as Louis Farrakhan, Muhamad Ali, and Denzel Washington, so why don't you and that
other race mixing melting pot white asshole unkotare, link up fuck yourselves.
Lets keep the black in blacks!

You are such a close minded ignorant fuck, I feel sorry for you.

You are correct except for the "feel sorry for you" part. He is a piece of shit and willfully indulgent in his weakness. He and his ilk deserve no pity.

Look at how you talk about white people, you are a disgusting racist pig. You are no different than a redneck Klan member or a Skinhead, your just a different skin color.

Well there has to be some equilibrium , or some balance in the Karma of the world.
Whites have their extremist, the Klan , skinheads, blacks have our extremist. Nation of Islam,
Black panther party, Black Liberation Army.
Its only natural dude.?!

:cuckoo:

Quick question...........being an albino means that you have NO PIGMENT.

How is it possible to know she's black?

Her mother also works here, and she is black.

Okay.

But........you do understand the confusion that a situation like that could bring.

I understand, another way to tell the race of an albino person is their by their hair or facial structures, black albinos will still have afro hair and black features but I get what your saying.

I have, theres a Black albino lady who works in my building.

:eusa_eh: Would it be politically incorrect to say albino Black lady instead?

'Black albino lady' just sounds weird bouncing off the toys in my attic.

Go to Google Images and type in "black albino" - it's the features, not the skin color.

albino4.jpg

I have, theres a Black albino lady who works in my building.

:eusa_eh: Would it be politically incorrect to say albino Black lady instead?

'Black albino lady' just sounds weird bouncing off the toys in my attic.

DNA analysis if nothing else... the few I've seen had the all physical characteristics of Africans, except for the rich brown skin tone. More of a light ash-grey. Not difficult at all to see they were kin, though.

And a lot of famous blacks want nothing to do with mixing our race with white people,
such as Louis Farrakhan, Muhamad Ali, and Denzel Washington, so why don't you and that
other race mixing melting pot white asshole unkotare, link up fuck yourselves.
Lets keep the black in blacks!

You are correct except for the "feel sorry for you" part. He is a piece of shit and willfully indulgent in his weakness. He and his ilk deserve no pity.

This Unkotare is upset to realize that not all black people are interested in marring whites.
Is this what is upsetting you sir. Well come to grips with this fact, I'll say it again,
its not just me, there are millions of blacks that want nothing to do with interracial
marriage. Do you understand mr. melting pot, we want no part of your melting pot.!!,or the white race!!.
Go find a white woman and marry some one of your own race.
In his frsutration this Unkotare resorts to using profanity, calling us afrocentric blacks "Pices of shit" and "loosers"
how pathethic this Unkotare white homo marriage asshole is. You and your kind are nothing to want marry sir.!

Last edited:
This Church has a congregation of NINE! It's amazing how small a number it takes to get so many in fear of a racist take over.

52nd, I'm on your side. IF someome wishes to stay within their own race they should absolutely do so without comment from anyone. What happens with individuals like yourself who wish to stay within the black race is, it kind of makes a lie out of anyone wishing to stay within the white race being a flat racist and there can only be white racists.

This Unkotare is upset to realize that not all black people are interested in marring whites.
Is this what is upsetting you sir. Well come to grips with this fact, I'll say it again,
its not just me, there are millions of blacks that want nothing to do with interracial
marriage. Do you understand mr. melting pot, we want no part of your melting pot.!!,or the white race!!.
Go find a white woman and marry some one of your own race.
In his frsutration this Unkotare resorts to using profanity, calling us afrocentric blacks "Pices of shit" and "loosers"
how pathethic this Unkotare white homo marriage asshole is. You and your kind are nothing to want marry sir.!

You are still not paying attention, shitforbrains. You keep trying to hide in a crowd like the coward you are, but the point is that YOU are a piece of shit and a LOSER (not "looser," you fucking moron). Anyone, of any skin tone who happens to share your glaring weakness in regard to the topic at hand and your attitude toward it, is ALSO a coward, piece of shit, loser. You are also, of course, a filthy fucking racist.

This Church has a congregation of NINE! It's amazing how small a number it takes to get so many in fear of a racist take over.

52nd, I'm on your side. IF someome wishes to stay within their own race they should absolutely do so without comment from anyone. What happens with individuals like yourself who wish to stay within the black race is, it kind of makes a lie out of anyone wishing to stay within the white race being a flat racist and there can only be white racists.

This poster understands what I' am talking about mr. Unkotare melting pot asshole faggot.
You are the white racist idiot who thinks peopple who want to stay within their race
are "loosers" and "cowards". Which is insulting weather you realize it or not to millions of black people. Fuck you white trash faggot homo marriage race mother fucker.!!
It is you whites that are pushing for that pervision isn't it?

Last edited:

This poster understands what I' am talking about mr. Unkotare melting pot asshole faggot.
You are the white racist idiot who thinks peopple who want to stay within their race
are "loosers" and "cowards". Which is insulting weather you realize it or not to millions of black people. Fuck you white trash faggot homo marriage race mother fucker.!!
It is you whites that are pushing for that pervision isn't it?

Listen up, you stupid, semi-literate, cowardly son of a bitch. YOU are a loser (note the spelling of "loser," you fucking loser). You speak for no one other than similarly weak, worthless losers like yourself regardless of their skin tone. You and other losers like you share the same yellow streak down your back, you worthless shit. You won't become any less of a coward and a loser no matter how many times you repeat this exchange, loser.

Pike church takes stand against interracial couples | Faith & Values | Kentucky.com

A small Pike County church has voted not to accept interracial couples as members or let them take part in some worship activities.
The decision has caused sharp reaction and disapproval in the Eastern Kentucky county.
"It's not the spirit of the community in any way, shape or form," Randy Johnson, president of the Pike County Ministerial Association, said of the vote.

Time for me to sing "Thank God I'm a Northerner."

Yeah, stay there. If you ever come here we will point you to I 65 and inform you that it goes north as well as south!

Last edited:
Appalacia is home to a group of people called Melungeons. They are considered 'tri racial.' They came to be as the result of a shipwreck from the middle east. Those middle easterners never got home and due to the fact that they were discriminated against on the east coast, they came to Appalachia for respite. That's right, here in KY they intermarried with whites and American Indians. Here in KY we have a large number of VERY dark skinned people who have caucasian features. We also have a large number of people who are light skinned but who mysteriously tan amazingly well in the summer. We also have illnesses which manifest only in people of Mediterranean descent. One of them is known here as FUO, fever of unknown origin, known in the Mediterranean as Mediterranean familial fever. Yes, folks, right here in KY we have DNA that goes back to the cradle of civilization. And those folks do not find discrimnation. Quite the opposite. They are valued even more for their very dark, easily tanned skin. I am fairly certain my dark skinned black haired husband was a Melungeon. His folks weren't from KY, but there were colonies of them in border states as well. Even his cousins who are much lighter skinned than he was are olive skinned, just very light. But they never knew a sunburn.

Melungeon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the linked article:

260px-Goins.jpg

And another off Google Images:

05-melungeon-boys-.jpg

As to this church. They can interpret the scriptures any way they want and do what they want with it. If what they do offends you, don't attend church there. If you are offended, don't participate. That's basically what you and your ilk tell anyone on here who is offended by something completely noxious.

Last edited:
There are many blacks who also reject interacial marriages also. And black churches were interracial couples won't feel welcome also. Its in both white and black societies. Whats the Big deal.
I for one don't accept interracial marriages. I would never marry a white woman. Its a disrespect to your race when you go outside your race to marry. Especially if you are Black.! Lets keep the black in Blacks.
With all the evil whites have done to blacks over the ages, if you are black and marry someone white
many blacks veiw you as a trator sellout to the race!

And you aren't considerd black if you are lighter than a paper bag. :lol:

There are many blacks who also reject interacial marriages also. And black churches were interracial couples won't feel welcome also. Its in both white and black societies. Whats the Big deal.
I for one don't accept interracial marriages. I would never marry a white woman. Its a disrespect to your race when you go outside your race to marry. Especially if you are Black.! Lets keep the black in Blacks.
With all the evil whites have done to blacks over the ages, if you are black and marry someone white

You sound like the ignorant, racist judge who sentenced the Lovings after their conviction of the heinous ‘crime’ of interracial marriage:

Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And, but for the interference with his arrangement, there would be no cause for such marriage. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.

Loving v. Virginia

This has nothing to do with the Loving case. :rolleyes:

And you aren't considerd black if you are lighter than a paper bag. :lol:

I've lived in Kentucky (Louisville) since I was four yrs old and never knew about this. Thanks for letting me know. Well, I guess I wouldn't be considered black b/c I am lighter than a paper bag and I have green eyes. Not my fault...God made me that way!! :)

Forum List

Back