Time-traveling church rejects interracial marriages

Meet the Church Pastor and his wife:

Img_7552.jpg

Falun Gong, that wacky cult that started in China and briefly became a cause celeb when the PSB started rounding them up and dropping some off the roofs of buildings also has a prohibition against interracial mixing.

You know.......if this church is so opposed to interracial relationships, my question is...........

How do you think they're handling the news that a black man who is running for president (Herman Cain) was caught having affairs with WHITE WOMEN?

Or better yet, how do they feel about Palin and her little tryst.

Try to pat attention: I am saying that YOU are a coward and a loser, and that anyone - of any skin tone - who thinks like you is a coward and a loser. Is that clear enough, loser?

Well its not just me but millions of black people feel this way , so you have just insulted
a whole lot of black people with your arrogance and misguided post.

One more time you fucking idiot: YOU are a coward and a loser, and that anyone - of any skin tone - who thinks like you is a coward and a loser. I couldn't give less of a shit how many people of all skin tones that encompasses, it will ultimately always be a tiny minority of sniveling, craven little cowards like you.

You still don't understand, as I stated there are millions of black people that do not want anything to do with marrying outside of their race. And they will not be interested in your
white race. So you should get this through your fucking race mixing homo asshole head,
It is not just me that thinks this way but many blacks do want anything to do with interracial marriage. And we are not "cowards" or "loosers".
And for you to make such a statement is making you look very arrogant and kind of insane.
You should not vilify a race of people for wanting to marry within their race, which is what you are doing with your comments.
And it is not a tiny minority that feels as I do.!!
It is the majority of blacks.

Last edited:
Well its not just me but millions of black people feel this way , so you have just insulted
a whole lot of black people with your arrogance and misguided post.

One more time you fucking idiot: YOU are a coward and a loser, and that anyone - of any skin tone - who thinks like you is a coward and a loser. I couldn't give less of a shit how many people of all skin tones that encompasses, it will ultimately always be a tiny minority of sniveling, craven little cowards like you.

You still don't understand, as I stated there are millions of black people that do not want anything to do with marrying outside of their race. And they will not be interested in your
white race. So you should get this through your fucking race mixing homo asshole head,
It is not just me that thinks this way but many blacks do want anything to do with interracial marriage. And we are not "cowards" or "loosers".
And for you to make such a statement is making you look very arrogant and kind of insane.
You should not vilify a race of people for wanting to marry within their race, which is what you are doing with your comments.

You are such a close minded fool, alot of Blacks in the US have white and Native American heritage and have alot of mixed race people as heroes, like Bob Marley and Frederick Douglass, Malcolm X was a quarter white, seriously go fuck yourself with this ignorant racist rant of yours.

You are such a close minded fool, alot of Blacks in the US have white and Native American heritage and have alot of mixed race people as heroes, like Bob Marley and Frederick Douglass, Malcolm X was a quarter white, seriously go fuck yourself with this ignorant racist rant of yours.

And a lot of famous blacks want nothing to do with mixing our race with white people,
such as Louis Farrakhan, Muhamad Ali, and Denzel Washington, so why don't you and that
other race mixing melting pot white asshole unkotare, link up fuck yourselves.
Lets keep the black in blacks!

And a lot of famous blacks want nothing to do with mixing our race with white people,
such as Louis Farrakhan, Muhamad Ali, and Denzel Washington, so why don't you and that

You are such a close minded ignorant fuck, I feel sorry for you.

No I feel sorry for people like you that think its ok for black people to lay in bed with those blood thirsty white devil ponzi schems mothers.!!
white devils.!

No I feel sorry for people like you that think its ok for black people to lay in bed with those blood thirsty white devil ponzi schems mothers.!!
white devils.!

Look at how you talk about white people, you are a disgusting racist pig. You are no different than a redneck Klan member or a Skinhead, your just a different skin color.

white devils.!

Look at how you talk about white people, you are a disgusting racist pig. You are no different than a redneck Klan member or a Skinhead, your just a different skin color.

Well there has to be some equilibrium , or some balance in the Karma of the world.
Whites have their extremist, the Klan , skinheads, blacks have our extremist. Nation of Islam,
Black panther party, Black Liberation Army.
Its only natural dude.?!

white devils.!

Well there has to be some equilibrium , or some balance in the Karma of the world.
Whites have their extremist, the Klan , skinheads, blacks have our extremist. Nation of Islam,
Black panther party, Black Liberation Army.
Its only natural dude.?!

:cuckoo:

:eusa_eh: Would it be politically incorrect to say albino Black lady instead?

'Black albino lady' just sounds weird bouncing off the toys in my attic.

Quick question...........being an albino means that you have NO PIGMENT.

How is it possible to know she's black?

Her mother also works here, and she is black.

Okay.

But........you do understand the confusion that a situation like that could bring.

Forum List

Back