Yuscil Taveras, the Mar-a-Lago IT director who flipped on Donald Trump, is a registered Democrat with a history of money troubles and a part-time gig

He can’t say deny “it ever happened” until you guys can say “what happened”.

The problem is in your assumptions, they’re baseless.

So, since you don't know what is being asserted, why do you think the SCOTUS case pertains to it.
Who told you to post that nonsense?

So, since you don't know what is being asserted, why do you think the SCOTUS case pertains to it.
Who told you to post that nonsense?
You won’t say what is being asserted other than your general accusation of selling access, which is perfectly legal.

You won’t say anything specific, none of you do. The conservative media hasn’t told you because they don’t know either.

You won’t say what is being asserted other than your general accusation of selling access, which is perfectly legal.

You won’t say anything specific, none of you do. The conservative media hasn’t told you because they don’t know either.
Assuming that is true, same question.

Have you read The Marching Morons?
maybe after he resettles america's morons in his mars colony we can launch musk into space as well. promise trump he will be president for life on mars and he will try to get there on "trump force 1"

i probably read that in like 1967 (about when i read stranger in a strange land the first time.) or so. the last time i thought of it was when i saw "idiocracy."

maybe after he resettles america's morons in his mars colony we can launch musk into space as well. promise trump he will be president for life on mars and he will try to get there on "trump force 1"

i probably read that in like 1967 (about when i read stranger in a strange land the first time.) or so. the last time i thought of it was when i saw "idiocracy."
Cyril Kornbluth died shoveling snow in his driveway.

Asking vague questions and demanding specific answers is foolish.

Recap:

You responded to my post with a court decision that you decided was "checkmate"

I've repeatedly asked the simple and specific
Question of how is it checkmate?
You don't know, so you dance away.
Ask whoever told you to post that why,
Then come back with an answer.

Recap:

You responded to my post with a court decision that you decided was "checkmate"

I've repeatedly asked the simple and specific
Question of how is it checkmate?
You don't know, so you dance away.
Ask whoever told you to post that why,
Then come back with an answer.
I don’t have any idea why you expect me to explain anything to you.

There’s no point.

Forum List

Back