You really need to take five minutes and read this story.

Man, this is one desperate thread.
From reading your post... You aren't even trying to sound intelligent.
Another freedom hating lib. How novel...
stupid cowardly trump nazis can't even admit what they are. Sick degenerate racist scumbags, who should be rounded up for treason
You lost the argument, while feebly trying to "trap" me with your amateur word play. Then come the litany of rage induced epithets... You're a sad liberal cliche... Dismissed.
come back when your brave enough to admit what a racist peice of shit you are
Come back when you have an accusation to throw at somebody that you're not guilty of yourself, hypocrite.
my accusation? that only renting to white poeple is a form of racism? are you fucking stupid?
No, your accusations of other people on this forum, stupid.

Vastator, post: 15676535
If one owns property, and decides to rent; it is still their property and should have the right to rent it out to whomever they choose. That's what freedom is supposed to be about. Anything less is tyranny.

There is no court of law In the US that would agree with your racist opinion. If one owns property and rent it in the public domain, there is no ownership right to discrimination at that point. The Donald's daddy was a racist and the nut did not fall far from the tree.

Last edited:
This appears to be more about Fred Trump.

I didn't read the whole article but the bottom line is obvious....race baiting while desperate...
This is about a time in our history when discrimination was beginning to be a big concern in housing. F. Trump was just one of many who had to do a "walk back."

I recall those transition times, perspectives were far different then.

The problem with Democrats is that many, starting at the top, promote divisive politics for political gain. Democrats exclusively keep racism alive with their legions of race baiters.
That has been so true the past eight years.

You should be allowed to do that. It is apparent that you do not know what "segregation" is. Freedom of association, is a completely different animal than having a law that forbids mingling of the races. As uneducated as you seem; I have a feeling that you already knew that. So "no". I do not support segregation laws, as we remember from the pre civil rights era. I do however support individuals rights to freedom of association. And if that means they want to rent to whites only... That is their prerogati ve. Let the market decide. I believe in freedom. Its clear that many libs do not.
so you support whites only restaurants, whites only public schools, racist hiring practices but you dont like "segregation laws" what even are those? are you saying you dont support interracial marriage bans? because thats the only "segregation law" I can think of

I think your just a racist hillbilly trying to sound intelligent
stupid cowardly trump nazis can't even admit what they are. Sick degenerate racist scumbags, who should be rounded up for treason

PurpleOwl are you a very emotional girl and it's your time of the month?
whos emotional? im stating facts.... your a racist peice of shit and so is trump

Nope, I haven't seen any facts coming from you .. basically, you're losing it and coming off like yet another left wing nincompoop.

If one owns property, and decides to rent; it is still their property and should have the right to rent it out to whomever they choose. That's what freedom is supposed to be about. Anything less is tyranny.

There is no court of law In the US that would agree with your racist opinion. If one owns property and rent it in the public domain, there is no ownership right to discrimination at that point. The Donald's daddy was a racist and the nut did not fall far from the tree.
The law is morally "wrong"; and infringes on personal property rights, the right of self determination, and freedom of association. I know what the "law" says. I also know that it's wrong, and flies in the face of the very principles of freedom this nation was founded on.

There is no court of law In the US that would agree with your racist opinion. If one owns property and rent it in the public domain, there is no ownership right to discrimination at that point.

More clearly said, they don't really "own it".

I didn't read the whole article but the bottom line is obvious....race baiting while desperate...
This is about a time in our history when discrimination was beginning to be a big concern in housing. F. Trump was just one of many who had to do a "walk back."

The problem with Democrats is that many, starting at the top, promote divisive politics for political gain. Democrats exclusively keep racism alive with their legions of race baiters.

I agree Lady Jackson but also the race baiting propaganda has been popular with Democrats since the 60's...

download (19).jpg

I agree Lady Jackson but also the race baiting propaganda has been popular with Democrats since the 60's...

View attachment 95876
You are very right.

View attachment 95876
You are very right.

Thank You... :smiliehug:

I honestly wish that the Democratic Party would let the country heal but with political power and big bucks involved it seems doubtful anytime soon..

I'm definitely a supporter of freedom of association. And in this example "pro-choice". I thought you lib scum loved pro-choice...?
So your in favor of whites only restaurants and whites only drinking fountains, and thats why you vote republican
Wrong, wrong, and wrong... Try your race baiting assertion on someone else. Try a lib. It works on them every time.
are you in favor of segregation or not?
Of course not. What part of freedom of association don't you understand?
what part of segregation do you not understand? If i want to have a restaurant that only serves white people, or rent to only whites, should I be allowed to do that? its a simple question
It should be up to the owner. Ever been to a black bar? They exist. People should be free to have a blacks only restaurant, whites only, no gays, gays only, etc, etc. The government should not be allowed to discriminate though. That's a Constitutional position and why libs want it torn up.

Of course not. What part of freedom of association don't you understand?
what part of segregation do you not understand? If i want to have a restaurant that only serves white people, or rent to only whites, should I be allowed to do that? its a simple question
You should be allowed to do that. It is apparent that you do not know what "segregation" is. Freedom of association, is a completely different animal than having a law that forbids mingling of the races. As uneducated as you seem; I have a feeling that you already knew that. So "no". I do not support segregation laws, as we remember from the pre civil rights era. I do however support individuals rights to freedom of association. And if that means they want to rent to whites only... That is their prerogati ve. Let the market decide. I believe in freedom. Its clear that many libs do not.
so you support whites only restaurants, whites only public schools, racist hiring practices but you dont like "segregation laws" what even are those? are you saying you dont support interracial marriage bans? because thats the only "segregation law" I can think of

I think your just a racist hillbilly trying to sound intelligent
Aw, baby libtard went off his rocker so quick too. Doesn't take much.

That would be like a girl deciding she wants to have sex with her white boy friend, and the law stating that, since she's willing to have sex she must also fuck any shitskin that wants to hit that ass.
These discrimination accusations are fucking get rich schemes. News flash Americans... There people in life who are going to not like you. Get the fuck over it.
so your saying your pro segregation?
I believe it's blacks these days that are pro segregation.

Yes, real estate owners discriminate against people who can't pay rent.

Oh no!! Reality shock! Quickly locate the nearest safe space.

For a racist any excuse will do, the funniest is the libertarian view that it is your right (freedom) to discriminate, of course they fail to see this conflicts with another's right to a freedom they so broadly claim to admire. So much of Trump's shtick is BS, going forward how would one know what he believes or supports?

"So considering the dangers of Trump requires a grounded speculation, which is what I’ll attempt here. These are not my worst-case scenarios: They do not involve Trump making baldly authoritarian moves or accidentally touching off nuclear war. Rather, they’re three baseline dangers for a Trump administration, three perils that we would very likely face."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/opinion/sunday/the-dangers-of-donald-trump.html

For a racist any excuse will do, the funniest is the libertarian view that it is your right (freedom) to discriminate, of course they fail to see this conflicts with another's right to a freedom they so broadly claim to admire. So much of Trump's shtick is BS, going forward how would one know what he believes or supports?

"So considering the dangers of Trump requires a grounded speculation, which is what I’ll attempt here. These are not my worst-case scenarios: They do not involve Trump making baldly authoritarian moves or accidentally touching off nuclear war. Rather, they’re three baseline dangers for a Trump administration, three perils that we would very likely face."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/opinion/sunday/the-dangers-of-donald-trump.html

It's funny that people expect so much of a President going in but accept so little during their terms.. Obama comes to mind and more of the same and worse seems pretty damn bleak..

A person doesn't have a "right" to be liked by everyone they meet.

The law is morally "wrong"; and infringes on personal property rights, the right of self determination, and freedom of association. I know what the "law" says. I also know that it's wrong, and flies in the face of the very principles of freedom this nation was founded on.

If you want to racially discriminate do not own a business that is open to serve the general public. There is nothing immoral about the law. Whatever your perception of rights is your hatred driven right down not supercede the right of every race and religion to participate freely in our economy as equals to all races.

I suppose you feel the denial of your right to own slaves is an infringement on your freedom.

What gives you the right to declare that a firmly established law is wrong?

You can't just shoot anyone that dared walk across the lawn that you own. Is that a tyrannical infringement on your freedom too?

Where do you stop with your nonsense?

Vastator, post: 15677143
A person doesn't have a "right" to be liked by everyone they meet.

That's moronic. No one is talking about the right to be liked?

When you rent an apartment it is universally based upon income, credit history, and ability to make a deposit. None of those means the landlord needs to 'like' the people too.

The owner as in Trump's case mostly never actually meet the renters their agents do.

Trump only likes the income coming in and apparently he has a record of making more income telling his agents to rent only to whites.

If you want to racially discriminate do not own a business that is open to serve the general public. There is nothing immoral about the law. Whatever your perception of rights is your hatred driven right down not supercede the right of every race and religion to participate freely in our economy as equals to all races.

I suppose you feel the denial of your right to own slaves is an infringement on your freedom.

What gives you the right to declare that a firmly established law is wrong?

You can't just shoot anyone that dared walk across the lawn that you own. Is that a tyrannical infringement on your freedom too?

Where do you stop with your nonsense?

Pleased to meet you grand master of extrapolation... :laugh:

Forum List

Back