Three Shot, One Beaten at "Peace Picnic" in ...

Oh my god. What is going on in Chicago? I am beginning to think we need to send in the marines!

Oh my god. What is going on in Chicago? I am beginning to think we need to send in the marines!

No... we need to send in judges... after we fire all the current judges. Chicago needs judges who will withhold bail from violent gun offenders and who will sentence violent gun offenders to long prison sentences. That would do a lot to end this problem.

No... we need to send in judges... after we fire all the current judges. Chicago needs judges who will withhold bail from violent gun offenders and who will sentence violent gun offenders to long prison sentences. That would do a lot to end this problem.

If I go with what you keep preaching, you would want to say, "More Guns". And that is exactly the problem. The bad guys were not career bad guys. They were mean drunks. One of them had a gun and used it. The problem is, there wasn't enough cops there to police the event. There aren't enough judges in the entire world to do anything about this. And Chicago is talking about expanding it's Police Force into the higher crime areas. That is the right thing to do. You can play the "It's the Democrats Fault" but in the end, it's the fact that more money, training and recruits for the Chicago Police Force is the answer. Put the boots on the ground and work with the community. But you don't want to hear that. That gets in the way of your hate speech.
'

If I go with what you keep preaching, you would want to say, "More Guns". And that is exactly the problem. The bad guys were not career bad guys. They were mean drunks. One of them had a gun and used it. The problem is, there wasn't enough cops there to police the event. There aren't enough judges in the entire world to do anything about this. And Chicago is talking about expanding it's Police Force into the higher crime areas. That is the right thing to do. You can play the "It's the Democrats Fault" but in the end, it's the fact that more money, training and recruits for the Chicago Police Force is the answer. Put the boots on the ground and work with the community. But you don't want to hear that. That gets in the way of your hate speech.
'

Moron...... look at the background of the shooters and you will find criminal history and repeated contacts with the police.

The democrats make the policy. The judges, democrats, keep releasing violent gun criminals on bail and they keep releasing them from prison with short prison sentences.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Send in the Marines?
Yeah right after Tiny Dancer apologizes and recants being a sanctuary city and allows Chik-fil-a in..
Those libs in Chicago asked for ti, got what they wanted, now let them suffer with it.

'
El Toro PooPoo.

If they hadn`t had a gun in the first place it`s unlikely they would have been in jail. Our guns for all policy is a complete disaster. Okay, bring on your multi colored gun spam.

If they hadn`t had a gun in the first place it`s unlikely they would have been in jail. Our guns for all policy is a complete disaster. Okay, bring on your multi colored gun spam.

They are likely legally banned from buying, owning or carrying that gun.... but, being criminals, they ignored the law. That is what criminals do?

How is a 49% decrease in gun murder as more Americans own and carry guns a disaster. How is a 75% reduction in gun crime as more Americans own and carry guns a disaster?

How is a 72% decrease in violent crime as more Americans own and carry a gun a disaster?

The actual truth, and real world experience show you are wrong. You don't know what you are talking about, and your entire core belief about guns in this country is wrong.

The problem in Chicago isn't guns in the hands of law abiding people..... the problem, again, is politicians handicapping the police, judges releasing repeat gun offenders back into their neighborhoods to intimidate and threaten witnesses and to shoot more people, and democrat policies that allow single teenage girls to raise young males without fathers...

But you don't want to fix the problem of gun violence. To do that, you would have to address the real causes....instead, you want to take guns away from the people who aren't using them for crime....and you think that makes sense......that is why you are a foolish human being.

Idiot
Read the bill of rights.
ALL OF EM

Idiot
Read the bill of rights.
ALL OF EM
Our inalienable rights are the right to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Do you care about those rights or just the rights of the shooters?

Ohhh. You want racist judges! To go along with the racist police. As long as black people have permission to point to racism as the seminal cause of their societal problems you will have this.

Yes there are too few black fathers. What happened to them? Some abandoned the mothers and moved on. Some are in prison. There is a plan to try and reintroduce fatherhood by putting sons and dads in the same cell.

The problem is not guns. The problem is an outsized opinion of rights and a constantly reinforced opinion of revenge.

St Louis is worse....but it doesn't fit the trumpanzee storyline.

Moron, St. Louis is a small city and not a national figurehead the way Chicago is....you moron. And besides that, they also have had complete democrat control of their city since 1949...... the problem is the same..... single teenage mothers, judges and prosecutors who keep letting violent gun offenders our of jail, and politicians who attack the police....

The same problems in two democrat controlled cities...

Here..... notice the same problem in St. Louis as well as Chicago?

Rise in Murders Has St. Louis Debating Why

Jennifer M. Joyce, the city’s circuit attorney, or prosecutor, an elected position, complains that in St. Louis, the illegal possession of a gun is too often “a crime without a consequence,” making it difficult to stop confrontation from turning lethal.

At the same time, deeper social roots of violence such as addiction and unemployment continue unchecked. And city officials also cite what they call a “Ferguson effect,” an increase in crime last year as police officers were diverted to control protests after a white officer shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager in the nearby suburb on Aug. 9.

-----------

Now, an overstretched department is forced to pick one neighborhood at a time to flood with officers. Last month, Chief Dotson even asked the state highway patrol if it could lend a dozen men to help watch downtown streets; the agency declined.
----
When the police discover a gun in a car with several passengers, including some with felony records, but no one admits to owning the gun, criminal charges are often impossible, Mr. Rosenfeld said.

In addition, according to a 2014 study by Mr. Rosenfeld and his colleagues, a majority of those who are convicted of illegally possessing a gun but not caught using it in a crime receive probation rather than jail time. Gun laws and enforcement are stiffer in many other cities.

Idiot
Read the bill of rights.
ALL OF EM
Our inalienable rights are the right to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Do you care about those rights or just the rights of the shooters?

Those breaking the law using guns are punished in this country, you moron. You want to punish people who own and carry guns who do not break the law...that is the difference.

Forum List

Back