Three Shot, One Beaten at "Peace Picnic" in ...

Oh my god. What is going on in Chicago? I am beginning to think we need to send in the marines!

No... we need to send in judges... after we fire all the current judges. Chicago needs judges who will withhold bail from violent gun offenders and who will sentence violent gun offenders to long prison sentences. That would do a lot to end this problem.

If I go with what you keep preaching, you would want to say, "More Guns". And that is exactly the problem. The bad guys were not career bad guys. They were mean drunks. One of them had a gun and used it. The problem is, there wasn't enough cops there to police the event. There aren't enough judges in the entire world to do anything about this. And Chicago is talking about expanding it's Police Force into the higher crime areas. That is the right thing to do. You can play the "It's the Democrats Fault" but in the end, it's the fact that more money, training and recruits for the Chicago Police Force is the answer. Put the boots on the ground and work with the community. But you don't want to hear that. That gets in the way of your hate speech.
'
It’s democrats’ fault.
They need more daddies and democrats advocate for fatherlessness on multiple levels.
Period.

No worries. Everyone is safe in Chicago per mayor Rahm Emanuel after the 2016 election. Don't worry about all those shooting and murders.

"To all those who are, after Tuesday's election, very nervous and filled with anxiety ... you are safe in Chicago, you are secure in Chicago and you are supported in Chicago," said Emanuel at a news conference called to publicize the expansion of mental health services for people anxious over the election results.

Oh my god. What is going on in Chicago? I am beginning to think we need to send in the marines!
St Louis is worse....but it doesn't fit the trumpanzee storyline.

Moron, St. Louis is a small city and not a national figurehead the way Chicago is....you moron. And besides that, they also have had complete democrat control of their city since 1949...... the problem is the same..... single teenage mothers, judges and prosecutors who keep letting violent gun offenders our of jail, and politicians who attack the police....

The same problems in two democrat controlled cities...

Here..... notice the same problem in St. Louis as well as Chicago?

Rise in Murders Has St. Louis Debating Why

Jennifer M. Joyce, the city’s circuit attorney, or prosecutor, an elected position, complains that in St. Louis, the illegal possession of a gun is too often “a crime without a consequence,” making it difficult to stop confrontation from turning lethal.

At the same time, deeper social roots of violence such as addiction and unemployment continue unchecked. And city officials also cite what they call a “Ferguson effect,” an increase in crime last year as police officers were diverted to control protests after a white officer shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager in the nearby suburb on Aug. 9.

-----------

Now, an overstretched department is forced to pick one neighborhood at a time to flood with officers. Last month, Chief Dotson even asked the state highway patrol if it could lend a dozen men to help watch downtown streets; the agency declined.
----
When the police discover a gun in a car with several passengers, including some with felony records, but no one admits to owning the gun, criminal charges are often impossible, Mr. Rosenfeld said.

In addition, according to a 2014 study by Mr. Rosenfeld and his colleagues, a majority of those who are convicted of illegally possessing a gun but not caught using it in a crime receive probation rather than jail time. Gun laws and enforcement are stiffer in many other cities.
You ever notice how the left is allowed to waltz into a thread and de rail it with snotty one liners then never answer when asked what they meant? Note that courtesy extended to the libtards?

No... we need to send in judges... after we fire all the current judges. Chicago needs judges who will withhold bail from violent gun offenders and who will sentence violent gun offenders to long prison sentences. That would do a lot to end this problem.

If I go with what you keep preaching, you would want to say, "More Guns". And that is exactly the problem. The bad guys were not career bad guys. They were mean drunks. One of them had a gun and used it. The problem is, there wasn't enough cops there to police the event. There aren't enough judges in the entire world to do anything about this. And Chicago is talking about expanding it's Police Force into the higher crime areas. That is the right thing to do. You can play the "It's the Democrats Fault" but in the end, it's the fact that more money, training and recruits for the Chicago Police Force is the answer. Put the boots on the ground and work with the community. But you don't want to hear that. That gets in the way of your hate speech.
'
Criminals do not follow the law so your answer punish the law abiding citizens with unconstitutional gun control laws.

If they hadn`t had a gun in the first place it`s unlikely they would have been in jail. Our guns for all policy is a complete disaster. Okay, bring on your multi colored gun spam.
Idiot
Read the bill of rights.
ALL OF EM
Our inalienable rights are the right to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Do you care about those rights or just the rights of the shooters?

Those breaking the law using guns are punished in this country, you moron. You want to punish people who own and carry guns who do not break the law...that is the difference.
Show me the post where I called for punishing people who own and carry guns or you can just admit you`re lying. I`ll wait.

If they hadn`t had a gun in the first place it`s unlikely they would have been in jail. Our guns for all policy is a complete disaster. Okay, bring on your multi colored gun spam.

Lol.....still not getting it s0n!!:113:

'

Moron...... look at the background of the shooters and you will find criminal history and repeated contacts with the police.

The democrats make the policy. The judges, democrats, keep releasing violent gun criminals on bail and they keep releasing them from prison with short prison sentences.

You don't know what you are talking about.

There has been no reporting on the shooters background at all. You are just making shit up again.

Brock Obama is enjoying a month long, taxpayer paid for, vacation on Martha's Vineyard. Please stop reporting that his community that he "organized" are totally uncivilized savages.

'
Criminals do not follow the law so your answer punish the law abiding citizens with unconstitutional gun control laws.

We have had a rash of not real criminals decide to use guns and become criminals. This is another time when that is the case. Or like earlier this week when a drunk got his ass kicked, went back to his car, got his gun, went back into the bar and started blasting away. Luckily, he was subdued by the unarmed patrons and didn't harm anyone other than a few holes in the bar itself. The Laws are there to give the Law Enforcement the tools to deal with the Criminals when they are found to have guns. And to protect the general public from those that use the opportune use of guns to make a point. If you can't see that then you become a danger when armed to others around you.

'
It’s democrats’ fault.
They need more daddies and democrats advocate for fatherlessness on multiple levels.
Period.

And your Father didn't beat you enough either.

St Louis is worse....but it doesn't fit the trumpanzee storyline.

Moron, St. Louis is a small city and not a national figurehead the way Chicago is....you moron. And besides that, they also have had complete democrat control of their city since 1949...... the problem is the same..... single teenage mothers, judges and prosecutors who keep letting violent gun offenders our of jail, and politicians who attack the police....

The same problems in two democrat controlled cities...

Here..... notice the same problem in St. Louis as well as Chicago?

Rise in Murders Has St. Louis Debating Why

Jennifer M. Joyce, the city’s circuit attorney, or prosecutor, an elected position, complains that in St. Louis, the illegal possession of a gun is too often “a crime without a consequence,” making it difficult to stop confrontation from turning lethal.

At the same time, deeper social roots of violence such as addiction and unemployment continue unchecked. And city officials also cite what they call a “Ferguson effect,” an increase in crime last year as police officers were diverted to control protests after a white officer shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager in the nearby suburb on Aug. 9.

-----------

Now, an overstretched department is forced to pick one neighborhood at a time to flood with officers. Last month, Chief Dotson even asked the state highway patrol if it could lend a dozen men to help watch downtown streets; the agency declined.
----
When the police discover a gun in a car with several passengers, including some with felony records, but no one admits to owning the gun, criminal charges are often impossible, Mr. Rosenfeld said.

In addition, according to a 2014 study by Mr. Rosenfeld and his colleagues, a majority of those who are convicted of illegally possessing a gun but not caught using it in a crime receive probation rather than jail time. Gun laws and enforcement are stiffer in many other cities.

You just cherry picked what you wanted out of the article. You left out the cream of the article. Since you only took parts of it to make only YOUR preconceived point, it's equal to just making shit up.

Idiot
Read the bill of rights.
ALL OF EM
Our inalienable rights are the right to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Do you care about those rights or just the rights of the shooters?

Those breaking the law using guns are punished in this country, you moron. You want to punish people who own and carry guns who do not break the law...that is the difference.
Show me the post where I called for punishing people who own and carry guns or you can just admit you`re lying. I`ll wait.

You want gun licensing, gun registration, magazine limits, bans on rifles......

Any violation of those laws punishes law abiding gun owners who do not use their guns for crime... while doing nothing to stop criminals from using guns.

Idiot
Read the bill of rights.
ALL OF EM

You want gun licensing, gun registration, magazine limits, bans on rifles......

Any violation of those laws punishes law abiding gun owners who do not use their guns for crime... while doing nothing to stop criminals from using guns.
YOU and the criminals are on the same side are you not? Nothing should impede their right to shoot up a school, church, concert, etc. in your world. On behalf of the criminals, crazies and terrorists, thank you.

'
It’s democrats’ fault.
Period.

And your Father didn't beat you enough either.
So you agree black misfortune is exclusively a result of depleted family structure.
Then stop voting democrat so we can fix that problem.

If I lived in that city I'd be doing my best to get the hell out.

Its a city where hard working people can't get a gun to defend themselves. Gang bangers and street gangs have no problem getting guns.

They also have no problem shooting anyone and everyone.

If I lived in that city I'd be doing my best to get the hell out.

Its a city where hard working people can't get a gun to defend themselves. Gang bangers and street gangs have no problem getting guns.

They also have no problem shooting anyone and everyone.

I've often thought that it'd sure be nice if we could start some kind of donation program to bring families who want out of the urban hellhole cycle up here to Alaska, we could sure use some workers - but then I worry folks would take it wrong and call it modern slavery or some such bullshit >.<

They are gonna have to fix their underlying problems themselves, us white folk are not allowed to even think about it, much less try to help :/

Forum List

Back