Three Shot, One Beaten at "Peace Picnic" in ...

58 shot 2 killed from Friday through Monday. Yep, it’s a war zone!

What terrible shots, > 4% mortality, a lot of inexperienced in Chicago.

Well look who's doing the shooting.

Gang bangers that think its neat to hold the gun sideways as they shoot.

Hell anyone I know could shoot this bastards in the head without a problem.

Yeah but shooting sideways looks cool!

LOL Yeah it does, Unfortunately you can't aim for shit.

Holding it two handed and taking a shooters stance will ensure you take the time hit what you aim at.

We should be happy that their entire thing about shooting at each other is more about intimidation (fluff and show) than actual killing each other.

Or maybe we shouldn't be, if they actually killed each other off efficiently like gangsters of old did, it might all be over by now (aka a winner declared) ~shrug~

We should be happy that their entire thing about shooting at each other is more about intimidation (fluff and show) than actual killing each other.

Or maybe we shouldn't be, if they actually killed each other off efficiently like gangsters of old did, it might all be over by now (aka a winner declared) ~shrug~

I agree the only problem is they keep hitting pedestrians and people sitting out on their porches. Total innocents.

I agree the only problem is they keep hitting pedestrians and people sitting out on their porches. Total innocents.

That's unfortunate for sure, but like I said, if they killed each other off it'd be over and a winner declared by now - thus less innocents in harms way.

Never happen but I often think we should evacuate and relocate the innocent, put a fence around the ghettos, and live feed on pay per view. Let them GOT it out since they want to live like that.

That's unfortunate for sure, but like I said, if they killed each other off it'd be over and a winner declared by now - thus less innocents in harms way.

Never happen but I often think we should evacuate and relocate the innocent, put a fence around the ghettos, and live feed on pay per view. Let them GOT it out since they want to live like that.

That would probably be a sold out audience every night.

Imagine watching those stupid fucks blow themselves apart with their guns. Wonder how long they would be around. LOL

That would probably be a sold out audience every night.

Imagine watching those stupid fucks blow themselves apart with their guns. Wonder how long they would be around. LOL

It would be no doubt, and I suspect it'd last a very very long time - no shortage of angry folks. Would also give a "legal" alternative to these types just swallowing all their rage. MMA/boxing etc. is too tame for some folks, they want actual blood and death but can't handle the discipline of joining the military - plus it's questionable that a soldier is going to see a fight anyway. It'd be like gladiatorial games and it'd be just as popular as they were in Rome - Hollywood knows how well violence sells.

If they hadn`t had a gun in the first place it`s unlikely they would have been in jail. Our guns for all policy is a complete disaster. Okay, bring on your multi colored gun spam.
Idiot
Read the bill of rights.
ALL OF EM
Our inalienable rights are the right to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Do you care about those rights or just the rights of the shooters?

Those breaking the law using guns are punished in this country, you moron. You want to punish people who own and carry guns who do not break the law...that is the difference.
Show me the post where I called for punishing people who own and carry guns or you can just admit you`re lying. I`ll wait.

You want gun licensing, gun registration, magazine limits, bans on rifles......

Any violation of those laws punishes law abiding gun owners who do not use their guns for crime... while doing nothing to stop criminals from using guns.

You say want a lot of things, cupcake. Just because you say something doesn't make it true when you are just making shit up.

I want gun laws that are "Within Reason". You want everything without reason. This also affects the criminals. That means that the Criminal can carry on the streets openly and it makes his life of crime even easier and the cops life of preventing that life even harder. Then you are going to climb all over the cop when he crosses over that line to try and do something about it. If "Within Reason" laws affect you in any way, too bad for you. Then you must not be "Within Reason". No amount of you making shit up will change that.

Oh my god. What is going on in Chicago? I am beginning to think we need to send in the marines!

No... we need to send in judges... after we fire all the current judges. Chicago needs judges who will withhold bail from violent gun offenders and who will sentence violent gun offenders to long prison sentences. That would do a lot to end this problem.

If I go with what you keep preaching, you would want to say, "More Guns". And that is exactly the problem. The bad guys were not career bad guys. They were mean drunks. One of them had a gun and used it. The problem is, there wasn't enough cops there to police the event. There aren't enough judges in the entire world to do anything about this. And Chicago is talking about expanding it's Police Force into the higher crime areas. That is the right thing to do. You can play the "It's the Democrats Fault" but in the end, it's the fact that more money, training and recruits for the Chicago Police Force is the answer. Put the boots on the ground and work with the community. But you don't want to hear that. That gets in the way of your hate speech.
'
It’s democrats’ fault.
They need more daddies and democrats advocate for fatherlessness on multiple levels.
Period.

And your Father didn't beat you enough either.
So you agree black misfortune is exclusively a result of depleted family structure.
Then stop voting democrat so we can fix that problem.

I guess we could all vote for the current Republicans that are in power and we could build walls around all the unruly black communities complete with guard towers. And we can make Africa pay for it.

If I lived in that city I'd be doing my best to get the hell out.

Its a city where hard working people can't get a gun to defend themselves. Gang bangers and street gangs have no problem getting guns.

They also have no problem shooting anyone and everyone.

Not just criminals have no problem getting guns there. Everyone that wants a gun can get one. It becomes the case of too many guns. In 1971, a bunch of us from Pope AFB and Bragg went up to DC and moved my Sister and here room mates out of her first floor apartment. We went in armed. We broke the rules and checked out weapons from the Armory which we returned later that day. The Guards were roaming the streets. The Gangs were roaming the streets. The Rioters were busy shopping. What was funny, everyone left us alone. We were all recently returned Vietnam Vets and just had that look. We moved them to a high rise in Virginia.

Right now, the highest murder rates are areas with the highest empty houses. Of course, those houses are not all empty. Criminals move into them. Shoot, people have long since forgotten exactly who owns them and the real owners won't return to claim ownership. It's a friggin mess. The only way to cure it is to bring in heavily armed cops (a lot of them) and clean the places out. Maybe level the houses to the ground. Criminals don't like to establish themselves in empty fields.

Idiot
Read the bill of rights.
ALL OF EM
Our inalienable rights are the right to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Do you care about those rights or just the rights of the shooters?

Those breaking the law using guns are punished in this country, you moron. You want to punish people who own and carry guns who do not break the law...that is the difference.
Show me the post where I called for punishing people who own and carry guns or you can just admit you`re lying. I`ll wait.

Any violation of those laws punishes law abiding gun owners who do not use their guns for crime... while doing nothing to stop criminals from using guns.

You say want a lot of things, cupcake. Just because you say something doesn't make it true when you are just making shit up.

I want gun laws that are "Within Reason". You want everything without reason. This also affects the criminals. That means that the Criminal can carry on the streets openly and it makes his life of crime even easier and the cops life of preventing that life even harder. Then you are going to climb all over the cop when he crosses over that line to try and do something about it. If "Within Reason" laws affect you in any way, too bad for you. Then you must not be "Within Reason". No amount of you making shit up will change that.
There can be NO GUN RESTRICTING LAWS that are "Within Reason."
The first 10 Amendments (The Bill of Rights) are all restrictions on the GOVERNMENT.
They outline what the GOVERNMENT CANNOT do to us, the people.
The Bill of Rights does NOT restrict ANY freedom of the people.
High School civics needs to be taught again.

The first 10 Amendments (The Bill of Rights) are all restrictions on the GOVERNMENT.

They restrict only the Federal Government. They do not, so much, restrict the State and local Governments that are free to tailor their laws to deal with their own needs. The 10 Amendment covers that one. So, "Within Reason" does come into play but it's the State that makes that determination and not the Federals.

They restrict only the Federal Government. They do not, so much, restrict the State and local Governments that are free to tailor their laws to deal with their own needs. The 10 Amendment covers that one. So, "Within Reason" does come into play but it's the State that makes that determination and not the Federals.
So, according to your logic New York could declare Islam as the "State Religion?"
Illinois could ban all "Conservative Press?'
California could allow Police to enter your home without a warrant?

Need I continue?

So, according to your logic New York could declare Islam as the "State Religion?"
Illinois could ban all "Conservative Press?'
California could allow Police to enter your home without a warrant?

Need I continue?

You don't have anything to continue with. According to the 1st Amendment, the Right of the Free Press is Absolute as in the Freedom of Speech. The first amendment is about the only absolute there is. You don't HAVE any logic. The separation of Church and state does not allow the State to endorse any one religion.

According to your own logic, you are a complete fruitcake.

Forum List

Back