thread for free speech

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
free speech is great. it is the foundation of this nation. but we need to define free speech:

1. speech that doesnt criticize our nation or our president.

2. speech that doesnt discredit the white race.

3. speech that is approved of by true americans.

4. speech that is in english

5. speech that isnt treason, aka it isnt a democrat talking point

we need to stop free speech in a lot of cases. we need to make it illegal for liberals to spout out about president bush doing anything wrong. it is disgusting that in war time a liberal is allowed to have the constitution. it is NOT a valid document during war time, and only when president bush and the republican controlled congress say the war is over, then it is over.

liberals should be in prison camps.

stop it. I spit out a mouthful of beer reading that!

you are so completely over the top, no one buys it. If you want to give conservatives a bad name, you need to dial it back a bit. this is just silly and no one believes it!

why are you so set on me being a liberal? is that some kind of sex fetish u have? i know libs like that crap, but please dont include me in it. im not a gay or a animal sex lover so we share no interests.

free speech is great. it is the foundation of this nation. but we need to define free speech:

we need to stop free speech in a lot of cases. we need to make it illegal for liberals to spout out about president bush doing anything wrong. it is disgusting that in war time a liberal is allowed to have the constitution. it is NOT a valid document during war time, and only when president bush and the republican controlled congress say the war is over, then it is over.

Your criteria is NOT "free" speech, it is specifically censored and controlled speech. Do not pretend otherwise.

how so? my rules allow for normal, approved speech. you cant yell fire in a movie theater. why can u yell "surrender" in a crowded nation of patriots?

Free speech as defined by liberals means:

1. Nothing "racist" or offensive
2. Anything that supports liberals
3. Paid for by tax dollars

Free speech as defined by liberals means:

1. Nothing "racist" or offensive
2. Anything that supports liberals
3. Paid for by tax dollars

Yeah yeah Right. And free speech, as defined by conservatives, is:

1. Nothing that criticizes the Commander in Chief
2. Anything that supports Conservatives

Yeah yeah Right. And free speech, as defined by conservatives, is:

1. Nothing that criticizes the Commander in Chief
2. Anything that supports Conservatives

Matt, I had a liberal professor in law school who started class one day by asking which justices of the Supreme Court had the best records on free speech cases.

Liberals immediately suggested their favorites.

The professor said, "Nope."

Then he put up a chart showing Scalia, etc. were FAR stronger on free speech than Ginsburg, etc.

I experienced a little moment of pride.

In college, I actually came over to the conservative side because all the PC bullshit was so censorship-happy. I think if you really looked closely, principled conservatives and principled liberals are strongly free speech, though.

Unbelieveable, why even have elections or politics, lets just get a King
Ohh so equal protection doesn't apply? Are you afraid someone may find some thing "scientifically bad about the white race?
Who gets to define "true" Americans and why?
Last I checked freedom of speech includes being able to speak in any language you chose.
If you can prove treason why stop people from incriminating themselves? And last I checked Treason is very specific and very hard to prove from words alone.
we need to stop free speech in a lot of cases. we need to make it illegal for liberals to spout out about president bush doing anything wrong.And when we have a Democrat in office that is a liberal, does that mean we need to make it illegal for Conservatives to spout out about the President then too? it is disgusting that in war time a liberal is allowed to have the constitution.When Liberals win the If Liberals win the Whitehouse will it be ok for them to deny Conservatives the protections of the Constitution also? it is NOT a valid document during war time,You need to learn a little more, the Constitition is either valid at ALL times or never valid at all, there are procedures in the document for War time. and only when president bush and the republican controlled congress say the war is over, then it is over.So does that mean as soon as Bush has to leave office in January 2009 the war is over?

When Liberals are in power does that mean conservatives should be in prison camps? Ohh wait, if we lock them all up we won't have to ever worry about a liberal winning again. And I assume we won't need pesky elections anymore either right?

You've been drinking again, haven't you?

1. clinton sucks

2. white is good black is bad

3. true americans burn the flag

4. que pasa

5. george tenant and richard clarke did a great job

we need to make sure liberals are held accountable for treason. they hate america and the statue of liberty. that statue stands for america, not for free speech or the press. why wont liberals admit they love al qaeda?

we need to make sure liberals are held accountable for treason. they hate america and the statue of liberty. that statue stands for america, not for free speech or the press. why wont liberals admit they love al qaeda?

the courts prevent the prosecution of retards

Just where are you going here? You're all over the place. The staute of liberty is an icon moer representative of late 1800s early 1900s immigration than the embodiment of the ideals that form our laws. Ideals that pre-existed the statue by a century or so.

If you are arguing the Statue of Liberty is an icon representative of the US, and the ideals that our laws our based on, then it VERY MUCH represents freedom of speech as one of those ideals.

I have no problem with the regulation of speech, but I DO have a problem with the suppression of it.

You need to look up the definition of "treason." It is very specific, and purposefully one of the hardest crimes to prove. Your opinion doesn't cut it in a court of law.

Neither does your opinion that "liberals love al Qaeda."

Forum List

Back