Arab-Muslim Foreigners and Illegals Stoke Campus Anti-Semitism

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

In my opinion, I believe it is important to remember that the ongoing Islamic war against Israel is only an ideological precursor to war against America. We know that Iran is backing the vermin of Hamas and the scum of Hezbollah. Have we forgotten the last 50-plus years of Iranian protesters, AND THEIR LEADERS, throwing around the old “Death to America” slogans.

Clearly, the west’s values align best with Israel. Israel is a strategic ally of America. American is hated by the radical Islamic world probably just as much as they hate Israel. For these reasons, I see the Hamas attack on Israel as essentially the same as an attack on the west, especially America.

I am not advocating for the USA to take direct military action in this conflict at this time. Israel is perfectly capable of defending itself. There is absolutely no excuse for what Hamas did last month. This is a decades old conflict. Moreover, as I have said many times, Islam has been a problem for the rest of the world for centuries. It is an enemy to western civilization and a blight on humanity. Not to condemn all Muslims, but it is from their religion where which Islamic violence is spawned.

The First Amendment should not be construed as a suicide pact that allows speech detrimental to our interests and our very existence. What would the Founders have thought about speech hostile to the republic? More importantly, what would they have thought about speech that advocates for fundamental change to the republic? They would think such constitutes insurrection.

In my opinion, I believe it is important to remember that the ongoing Islamic war against Israel is only an ideological precursor to war against America. We know that Iran is backing the vermin of Hamas and the scum of Hezbollah. Have we forgotten the last 50-plus years of Iranian protesters, AND THEIR LEADERS, throwing around the old “Death to America” slogans.

Clearly, the west’s values align best with Israel. Israel is a strategic ally of America. American is hated by the radical Islamic world probably just as much as they hate Israel. For these reasons, I see the Hamas attack on Israel as essentially the same as an attack on the west, especially America.

I am not advocating for the USA to take direct military action in this conflict at this time. Israel is perfectly capable of defending itself. There is absolutely no excuse for what Hamas did last month. This is a decades old conflict. Moreover, as I have said many times, Islam has been a problem for the rest of the world for centuries. It is an enemy to western civilization and a blight on humanity. Not to condemn all Muslims, but it is from their religion where which Islamic violence is spawned.

The First Amendment should not be construed as a suicide pact that allows speech detrimental to our interests and our very existence. What would the Founders have thought about speech hostile to the republic? More importantly, what would they have thought about speech that advocates for fundamental change to the republic? They would think such constitutes insurrection.
Yea but they also would of had the balls to do something about it unlike you cuck whites.

Just a quick correction ... the United States is attacking Iranian positions as we speak ... not hard, but enough to let Iranian leaders know their entire electric grid will be destroyed in 24 hours if they decide to help save Hamas ... and we're more than happy taking out the Russians positions as well ...

Secondly ... Islamic law prohibits the killing of women and children ... that means Hamas is NOT Islamic, no more than the KKK is Christian ... they're what we call in the New World "drug lord gangs", but same exact thing ... and yeah, the Catholic Church profits on the cocaine trade, drug lord gangs know who to pay for protection ...

The 1st Amendment was adopted in part to protect Royalists ... Americans are free to swear fealty to whoever they want to ... only behaviors are regulated ...

We allowed those 10,000 protestors to surround the Capitol and demand Congress refutes the Constitution and make The Donald President-for-Life ... and the quick taped-together pathetic excuse of a barrier was enough to keep the protestors in their place, they understood "free speech" doesn't include fighting with police ...

Why are you afraid the Jihadists are right? ... because true speech is the only speech that needs suppressed ... lies always crash and burn ...

Remember that Iranian/Yemeni Muslim immigrant student that (Sep. 2021) asked (giggler) Kamala a propaganda "question?"

The student, who identified herself as part-Yemeni, part-Iranian and “not an American,” also expressed outrage at US funding of the Iron Dome.

• Banned
Just a quick correction ... the United States is attacking Iranian positions as we speak ... not hard, but enough to let Iranian leaders know their entire electric grid will be destroyed in 24 hours if they decide to help save Hamas ... and we're more than happy taking out the Russians positions as well ...

Secondly ... Islamic law prohibits the killing of women and children ... that means Hamas is NOT Islamic, no more than the KKK is Christian ... they're what we call in the New World "drug lord gangs", but same exact thing ... and yeah, the Catholic Church profits on the cocaine trade, drug lord gangs know who to pay for protection ...

The 1st Amendment was adopted in part to protect Royalists ... Americans are free to swear fealty to whoever they want to ... only behaviors are regulated ...

We allowed those 10,000 protestors to surround the Capitol and demand Congress refutes the Constitution and make The Donald President-for-Life ... and the quick taped-together pathetic excuse of a barrier was enough to keep the protestors in their place, they understood "free speech" doesn't include fighting with police ...

Why are you afraid the Jihadists are right? ... because true speech is the only speech that needs suppressed ... lies always crash and burn ...
Are you fucking high right now?

You mean murder innocents and remove the heads of babies? Wise up, Fisty!
Something. Anything. They probably wouldn't of sat on their assess and let happen like you cuck whites are doing and if that's what you choose to do don't you deserve to be replaced at that point?

S
Something. Anything. They probably wouldn't of sat on their assess and let happen like you cuck whites are doing and if that's what you choose to do don't you deserve to be replaced at that point?
Something, anything? like raping and killing women.. oh your really an advanced person. congratulations to you! you're really smart too we can tell... you're sure not going to be a cuck are you?
You're an internet tough guy thats all, good luck with your retardedness.

S

Something, anything? like raping and killing women.. oh your really an advanced person. congratulations to you! you're really smart too we can tell... you're sure not going to be a cuck are you?
You're an internet tough guy thats all, good luck with your retardedness.
I'm not suggesting rape and murder you moron. Those were the other posters suggestions. :itsok:

I'm simply wondering if a people who can't prevent their own demographic decline don't deserve to be replaced. Peacefully of course.

I'm not suggesting rape and murder you moron. Those were the other posters suggestions. :itsok:

I'm simply wondering if a people who can't prevent their own demographic decline don't deserve to be replaced. Peacefully of course.

So are you for a border wall and strict immigration policies to help prevent demographic decline in the U.S.?

and you know that "peacefully of course" is a myth. It never happens without conflict of some sort.

So are you for a border wall and strict immigration policies to help prevent demographic decline in the U.S.?
Nope. But having opposing border policies isn't supporting murder and rape. Nor will it prevent overall demographic decline. White Americans are in demographic decline not because of border policies because they aren't breeding as fast as they're dying. Thank God we have immigrants coming in to replace them or we'd be fucked.
and you know that "peacefully of course" is a myth. It never happens without conflict of some sort.
It can be a peaceful transfer if you cuck whites continue to accept your fate peacefully as you have been.

Nope. But having opposing border policies isn't supporting murder and rape. Nor will it prevent overall demographic decline. White Americans are in demographic decline not because of border policies because they aren't breeding as fast as they're dying. Thank God we have immigrants coming in to replace them or we'd be fucked.

It can be a peaceful transfer if you cuck whites continue to accept your fate peacefully as you have been.

Your like a heckling blackbird on a clothesline. You mock on one hand and spout off bullshit on the other. Of course if whites are not reproducing and the border is open, they will be replaced. But its really what you want anyway.. for Americans to be replaced.
If "whites", well I prefer to say Americans of any color decided to do something about it, you would be one of the first ones bitching and moaning. Yeah, Amerricans are trying to do something about it through the legal process, but we get resistance mainly from the cuck Democrats you are talking about, who cry racism everytime someone raises their voice.

We shouldn't have ever let muslims or illegals in the country. All they do is serve to errode away what makes America America.

Then again we should have sent blacks back to Africa when they were freed and shouldn't have let gays get married either.

Your like a heckling blackbird on a clothesline. You mock on one hand and spout off bullshit on the other. Of course if whites are not reproducing and the border is open, they will be replaced. But its really what you want anyway.. for Americans to be replaced.
Not only do I need it that way but capitalism requires continuous growth. A population in decline is a population in economic decline.
If "whites", well I prefer to say Americans of any color decided to do something about it, you would be one of the first ones bitching and moaning.
No. First I'd be surprised. 😄
Yeah, Amerricans are trying to do something about it through the legal process, but we get resistance mainly from the cuck Democrats you are talking about, who cry racism everytime someone raises their voice.
That's called strategy and tactics you stupid fucking Simp. Come up with better ones. :funnyface:

Who are these “white cucks sitting around”?

Forum List

Back