Clothing is free speech

lololololol
"clothing is free speech" lenny
transvestites wear clothing.
therefore? drag is free speech protected by amendment 1.
Yes men are free to dress up like women, the govt can’t stop them

Nothing in the article says he is a Trump voter. If he was a Trump voter MSN did not indicate it, which being a far left liberal news platform, I am sure they would have and they did not, so I am doubting that, he voted for Trump or anyone.

Lots of Democrats are anti-Semite so it could be a Biden voter.

Bottom line who he voted for doesn’t matter, the only thing that matters at this point is his free speech isn’t being violated. He is scum but even scum have rights.
Likely Trump voter – a perfectly reasonable inference.

Nothing in the article says he is a Trump voter. If he was a Trump voter MSN did not indicate it, which being a far left liberal news platform, I am sure they would have and they did not, so I am doubting that, he voted for Trump or anyone.

Bottom line who he voted for doesn’t matter, the only thing that matters at this point is his free speech isn’t being violated. He is scum but even scum have rights.
lol

lololololol
"clothing is free speech" lenny
transvestites wear clothing.
therefore? drag is free speech protected by amendment 1.

There is a difference between transvestitism (crossdressing) and drag, just FYI.

But to your point:

On the other hand...

Likely Trump voter – a perfectly reasonable inference.
Considering Richard Spensor voted for xiden, and the demafascist support of Hamas, seems like a very deluded inference and mere projection

Don’t you have a rally to go to?

That's not what our Founding Fathers had in mind when they wrote the Constitution.
It’s exactly what the Framers intended – to prohibit government from preempting or silencing speech/expression whose message is perceived to be unpopular.

Today that means the First Amendment prohibits conservatives from using the authority of the state to preempt, silence, or disadvantage those who engage speech/expression conservatives disapprove of.

Trump voter

That's not what our Founding Fathers had in mind when they wrote the Constitution.

lololol bi, i'm sure they sat around philidelphia in their powdered wigs and panty hose fantasizing about slave girls ............

Forum List

Back